{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
and the Wizards have to have the worst front office and draft picks :smh:

• 2014: Traded for Marcin Gortat.
  • 2015: Kelly Oubre Jr., traded for Trevor Ariza.
  • 2016: Traded for Markieff Morris.
  • 2017: Traded for Bojan Bogdanovic.
  • 2018: Troy Brown Jr., traded for Daniel Gafford.
  • 2019: Hachimura, traded for Nunn and second-round picks.
  • 2020: Deni Avdija, averaging 8 points per game.
  • 2021: Corey Kispert, averaging 9.4 points per game.
  • 2022: Johnny Davis, averaging 1.1 points per game.
The last player they kept for a second contract with Otto Porter :smh:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the pistons scored 130 points!!! and STILL lost by 20!! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

AVvXsEhmf5NNN8qFO7Yd8nptHzlPXbILdgJv4SMqzopDgfqmHaOqP-qS0rINatfpawOvl2VGRgYh3n6FtXONtzx77kwukKoBSOUYqbZ7AYoaRTRnlf38RflPJe88_dXSfA4gW33J8MKc4bk_7NAS4Ao5z2ctlmLKqPd406Qw3vrNpYGrmvo0C_gZcT6FqjdD=s16000

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

@4 Dimensional @REDLINE

:idea:

These kids actually watch the game and want to be like their favorite players. I'm not seeing a single problem.

He definitely is playing great. Got to improve his free throw percentage to rise to the next level.

Excellent paint defender.
He could be good, but his FT% is so bad that he's a 4th quarter liability. You can't have two of those in prominent positions on the same team.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I doubt I'll roster any more Spurs players this season. Pop is strategically tanking IMO. Players are averaging less than 30mins. If the team gets too much of a lead or a player is hot, he pulls them. Occasionally, he'll let them play and win a game to appease the fans. Jakob may get traded, so his minutes are capped too.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Baller from my old high school made the roster. Chick is COLD......Dawn Staley was able to keep her in state

Rooting for Baye Fall. He’s not a native but he still got some Colorado roots. And he’s playing for my pops home state Arkansas.