Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia April 22nd on PPV $84.99

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gervontae gonna beat the shit out of Ryan. Ryan has a sneaky left hook, but everything else is shaky. I think Ryan is the easiest of all the 135/140 top guys. I don't know, it like his skill level is real low. He has some power, but once Tank get under that defense and smoother his ass, its over.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
About what life exactly

He was 15 deep why exactly would he be scared of a boxer when he's deep with his goons?
His boys can't do shit with an arena full of boxers. If it goes down who you think the boxers going to help, Meek Mill or The Russell brothers? They will try to stop it, but if it goes down those 15 dudes ain't gonna make it. I saw a host of old school boxers in the area and they was trying to calm shit down.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
His boys can't do shit with an arena full of boxers. If it goes down who you think the boxers going to help, Meek Mill or The Russell brothers? They will try to stop it, but if it goes down those 15 dudes ain't gonna make it. I saw a host of old school boxers in the area and they was trying to calm shit down.
Stop it most boxers HATE each other they not helping the next entourage fight

Most those boxers more cooler with Meek than Russell

Meek did the right thing on getting his crew and just bouncin but hood mfers don't give a fuck about boxers like TI really think he could beat Floyd its not that he could win but where we grew up we don't give a fuck about ya status we not shook of that we'd crash out

Most those boxers yall idolize are small ass hell its a reason why it weight classes those mfers would get tossed up by a nigga 225 easily if he don't get the first hit

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stop it most boxers HATE each other they not helping the next entourage fight

Most those boxers more cooler with Meek than Russell

Meek did the right thing on getting his crew and just bouncin but hood mfers don't give a fuck about boxers like TI really think he could beat Floyd its not that he could win but where we grew up we don't give a fuck about ya status we not shook of that we'd crash out

Most those boxers yall idolize are small ass hell its a reason why it weight classes those mfers would get tossed up by a nigga 225 easily if he don't get the first hit
I see you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Most of them dudes will beat that shit out of a muscle bound motherfucker. Second, boxing is a fraternity, we stick together.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Gtfoh with that negativity

Listen i fought to get into the golden gloves back in 96 and I'll tell u this as a person who's not a professional boxer nobody its harder yall think and mfers go thru alot to prepare their bodies just to fight

U get shit knocked outta u with one punch that u never could describe

Id told this story many times on here

I couldn't guard my body against south paws no matter how hard i worked on it. Just didn't see it coming but that body blow will make u take a knee and wish u was at home in ya bed

My ribs still come outta place to this very day from those shots and it comes with tons of pain

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Most of them dudes will beat that shit out of a muscle bound motherfucker. Second, boxing is a fraternity, we stick together.
Who is we? U not apart of the fraternity homeboy

Nobody mentioned a muscle bound mfer cause most of them can't fight thats why they getting big ass hell like that lol they run outta air in 30 secs

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who is we? U not apart of the fraternity homeboy

Nobody mentioned a muscle bound mfer cause most of them can't fight thats why they getting big ass hell like that lol they run outta air in 30 secs
Bruh, I will always be apart of the frat. I put 12 years in the amateurs and won 2 national championships. I fought with the best and beat some of them. We were phenoms. It was a group of us that were 16 and 17 handing it to grown men. I just decided not to turn pro. If I would have you would be quoting my name.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

jemelehill

Not directed at @_stak5_, who was standing up for his. But in general, we have to cut the silly shit. We’re constantly reading about situations that escalate into the worst possible outcomes because people refuse to be respectful.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Gonna start keeping a close eye on Boots ability to defend the counters...if it turns out to be a thing, he needs to stay far away from Crawford until age catches up to that man

I am more interested now in a young killers matchup with Vergil Ortiz

I think Boots got caught up in the hype and really wanted to knock dude out...when he decided to go to the body, the fight changed quickly and you could see Boots would have KO'd dude if he stuck with it...ultimately this will benefit him...have him calm down a bit...throwing a shot that made you do a 360 when you miss is never a good look...Karen's ability to catch Boots the way he was doing does make you think

Still dominated but a lot of potential matchups have turned from "easy win" to "should win but lets see how the fight plays out"

Would like to see Karen again because maybe dude is just really good...even if dude is good, Boots was clearly too KO hungry

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gonna start keeping a close eye on Boots ability to defend the counters...if it turns out to be a thing, he needs to stay far away from Crawford until age catches up to that man

I am more interested now in a young killers matchup with Vergil Ortiz

I think Boots got caught up in the hype and really wanted to knock dude out...when he decided to go to the body, the fight changed quickly and you could see Boots would have KO'd dude if he stuck with it...ultimately this will benefit him...have him calm down a bit...throwing a shot that made you do a 360 when you miss is never a good look...Karen's ability to catch Boots the way he was doing does make you think

Still dominated but a lot of potential matchups have turned from "easy win" to "should win but lets see how the fight plays out"

Would like to see Karen again because maybe dude is just really good...even if dude is good, Boots was clearly too KO hungry
Bud gets hit with alot of punches go check the tapes and ppl discuss it all the time during his matches but its just Boots turn which is due because he has sum improvements to make but i wouldn't judge him off this performance because he was chasing somebody who really didn't wanna fight

That mfer footwork was nice tho lol

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Bud gets hit with alot of punches go check the tapes and ppl discuss it all the time during his matches but its just Boots turn which is due because he has sum improvements to make but i wouldn't judge him off this performance because he was chasing somebody who really didn't wanna fight

That mfer footwork was nice tho lol
Oh Bud definitely gets hit too....and Bud will keep somebody in the fight until he finds the magic shot...but Bud is a known quantity...just studying Boots right now

Yeah its just one fight and everybody has one...but you gotta take the good with the bad when it comes to hype...he has benefitted from the good now here comes the bad with people being over critical...my only real concern is how much he gets hit...I figure he was super excited and thats why he kept swinging for the fences