Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia April 22nd on PPV $84.99

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor

When they first announced it was Meek Mill that was in the commotions, I immediately thought he was intentionally stirring shit up in the crowds with whoever to throw Garcia's rhythm off. Now that I know it's Gary and Meek at it.... WOW! I was always underneath the impression Meek wasn't really about that life until TODAY.​

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fuckin hate performances b4 the main event

Happy he got Shy Glizzy tho cause they in DC

Plz get rid of this rap shit tho

I know I'm the old man now tho.
i know how u feel bruh but hey, these lilttle moments help bring in a new demographic of boxing fans cos u know these new nig*z aint really with fisticuffs & scrapping at all !! :roflmao: :roflmao:

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

When they first announced it was Meek Mill that was in the commotions, I immediately thought he was intentionally stirring shit up in the crowds with whoever to throw Garcia's rhythm off. Now that I know it's Gary and Meek at it.... WOW! I was always underneath the impression Meek wasn't really about that life until TODAY.​

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Fl8WEA7WQAEnRlc

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member

About what life exactly

He was 15 deep why exactly would he be scared of a boxer when he's deep with his goons?

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's ALL he does is talk

He gonna outbox Tank tho then get knocked out

But u watch he tag Tank lil ass up

He's tall and long PAUSE that jab gonna have Tank face red & bruised up

Ryan is quick ass hell and most of all he's on PEDs

Last edited:

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
About what life exactly

He was 15 deep why exactly would he be scared of a boxer when he's deep with his goons?

I was being sarcastic. I KNOW Meek can't fight. Now his entourage, DIFFERENT STORY! You see how one of Meek homey's had one of the Russell brothers hemmed up. The Russell brothers are obviously about that life in the boxing ring but definitely not them streets! Over the years, hearing Gary's mouth.... he's one to "ACT" like he's real-life street​

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's so he does its talk

He gonna outbox Tank tho then get knocked out

But u watch he tag Tank lil ass up

He's tall and long PAUSE that jab gonna have Tank face red & bruised up

Ryan is quick ass hell and most of of he's on PEDs
Tank loses this one. Too much length and speed. He already loses the most rounds of a fighter with that win record. Garcia won’t chase him; he’s gonna pop and slide.

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ryan doesn't move his head he stay on a straight line. If tank can handle his left hook Ryan going to sleep

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tank wasn't looking good til nigga shit started in the crowd then he got hyped knocked dude blind