Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Disagree
The Argentina kicker just guessed to the right and they didn't make him work

This keeper wasn't even full extension

Just literally a bass

Dybala (Argentina) 4:31 and Kolo Muani’s (France) 4:43 are the two best penalties taken here. I’d even argue that Muani’s is the best one of the whole shootout. You need BALLS to go down the middle. Any goalkeeper the world over will tell you that.

Body language, for the shooter, is 95% of spot kicks.

75% of the time, those go in. It’s easy to critique from afar but completely different animal when you’re staring down the barrel.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dybala (Argentina) 4:31 and Kolo Muani’s (France) 4:43 are the two best penalties taken here. I’d even argue that Muani’s is the best one of the whole shootout. You need BALLS to go down the middle. Any goalkeeper the world over will tell you that.

75% of the time, those go in. It’s easy to critique from afar but completely different animal when you’re staring down the barrel.

Very true! Muani’s PK was special. In slow mo you can see how he misled the goalie. It looked like he was angling to the left, but kicked it down the center. My son is about to do this 100xs in the back yard…:yes:

We getting ready for the Big State Cup.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

I'm not arguing if they're terrible players they are not.

I am arguing that you need to be better.
It's even easier to critique when the other side doesn't even miss.

I knew they would it is what it is the goalie got away with tossing the ball and shit when they were set

But the game was lost when 12 couldn't convert the winner
Mbappe had done it. All of it.

But also half the players on the field under normal circumstances wouldn't even be out there they'd have those fishing vests on

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

They love a Brazil man. That team BEEN finished smh. They need fresh blood in all areas of the pitch and one man leading them ..

1424060876.0.jpg

Don’t see either happening yet

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They love a Brazil man. That team BEEN finished smh. They need fresh blood in all areas of the pitch and one man leading them ..

1424060876.0.jpg

Don’t see either happening yet

Every Brazil team that ever won a WC relied heavily on individual talent. I am not sure what ppl saw in this team because they were missing some pieces.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Every Brazil team that ever won a WC relied heavily on individual talent. I am not sure what ppl saw in this team because they were missing some pieces.
They were missing a lot for sure. More European stars than greatness all over the pitch.

The kid Endrick will be something to see by then.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Agreed. But there's a lot of truth to it. Spain tried to get Messi to play for them. Kids are leaving Africa and South America younger and younger to play in Europe.
Oh I get the best football is played in Europe but show some respect to where these players come from. As if the Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1 etc aren’t where they are because of foreigners from South America & Africa.

Strip Europe of those players and what do you have left? Belgium v England?

:boring:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Is he wrong, other than Brazil which other South American team has won a world cup in the past 30 years?

It's not like Argentina wiped the floor with them. France had a shitty keeper.
Europe benefits from the best training facilities and all the infrastructure and tangibles that comes with creating a championship winning team. That’s why the best football is played there.But mention the GOAT’s of this game, and there are only 4 real contenders…

Pele, Maradona, Messi, and maybe Cristiano, and only one of them is European. The rest are South American.

These Europeans cry endlessly for South American talent and have scouts all over the continent but shit on them when it’s convenient. Real Madrid are currently crying over Endrick, a 16 year old Brazilian wonder kin. Why not find that talent in the Europe since you got it like that?

Cause they can’t and they know it.

ThreeStacks

Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I get the best football is played in Europe but show some respect to where these players come from. As if the Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1 etc aren’t where they are because of foreigners from South America & Africa.

Strip Europe of those players and what do you have left? Belgium v England?

:boring:

LOL. Western Europe doesn't have any football without immigrants.