• Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Not yet, but he's on pace to be.
He is now
He just took a c team against the best team Messi had it took penalties to beat 1 man
With the hat trick in the final
If there was even a little more talent in the middle like a little it'd been a wrap
Messi has never lifted his country like that

He doesn't need to
But he also hasn't
Like every cup we hear that the teammates aren't good we were even hearing it this cup to try and pre scapegoat it

I'm no Messi hater either no reason to

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Unbelievable trash the more you look at the parts of this team the more you realize what's happening here.

Mbappe is the goat
Fuck all those other names idc what they do

He was diving like a dead fish every shot hands weren't even out!
Punching at balls all day. Not gathering shit. And that first PK from Messi the bitch literally froze and watched it slow roll in the net. Awful.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh I know fam. Was just talking out loud.
Argentina is some racist fuckery...but in terms of anti Blackness they are babies compared to France...but World Cup rules are World Cup rules...France had the Black players so we root for France and Brazil fans never root for Argentina

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Punching at balls all day. Not gathering shit. And that first PK from Messi the bitch literally froze and watched it slow roll in the net. Awful.

FROZE. Argentina hit 3 Terrible penalties right in the middle and he's diving like a BIG MOUTH BASS YOU BIG BITCH YOU

A few of those punches went for corners he could have easily just got the ball

Like all the huge saves of the game were made by the defenders
Literally kicking sliding and heading balls that were goals away

What a disgrace

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nyggas in here talking about Argentina needed pk to win as if france didn't get a pk in regular time when Argentina was up 2 - 0.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn. I clocked out just after they returned and then see my brother posting 2-2. I had to come back

Not gonna lie, I didn't think France was gonna come back from 2-0, and I turned the TV off. Then I checked the score and was like, wtf?

Mbappe was determined to show his mama didn't raise no bitch. He did everything he could, but it seemed like everyone wanted Messi to get his one Cup.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Dude got 7 goals and 5 were from Pens and still didnt win the boot. Lol, that is not his fault they awarded them, but that is a hilariously lop sided stat. Dude dove against Croatio to get that ball rolling in a game they were otherwise being dominated in, Croatia just don't have any strikers worth 2 pennies.