Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bomani is going too far with this :smh: He left, it's sad, but got damn Prime put on for that school. All you can do is bust your ass, and leave a program far better than when you started. Prime did that 10 times over.

Nobody could have done all he did for their image, for their city profits and shit the SWAC got a 10 yr tv deal out of it.

They were paying him 300K, and his assistants were making less. These assistants are real men, with kids to feed, homes to pay for, they need to generate dollars too. Prime is taking care of his team too. That's dope in my book.

If Jackson wanted to keep him, split that 30 million per year in profits and send 50% to the school for salaries, NLI and a facilities, and I bet he would have stayed.

Bomani is always giving his two step, both sides hypocritical takes on others versus his own ballooning pockets. 300K vs 5M/yr is not even a damn question in a capitalist country. Bomani hasn't turned down a nickel from his employers.

Bomani is PAID by ESPN (and HBO), while they dumped every other Black outspoken talent. Cmon man, you can't work for fuckin Disney and then criticize another man for trying to take 45 million to benefit his children and their future kids.

Dude been down talking Deion

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Bomani is going too far with this :smh: He left, it's sad, but got damn Prime put on for that school. All you can do is bust your ass, and leave a program far better than when you started. Prime did that 10 times over.

Nobody could have done all he did for their image, for their city profits and shit the SWAC got a 10 yr tv deal out of it.

They were paying him 300K, and his assistants were making less. These assistants are real men, with kids to feed, homes to pay for, they need to generate dollars too. Prime is taking care of his team too. That's dope in my book.

If Jackson wanted to keep him, split that 30 million per year in profits and send 50% to the school for salaries, NLI and a facilities, and I bet he would have stayed.

Bomani is always giving his two step, both sides hypocritical takes on others versus his own ballooning pockets. 300K vs 5M/yr is not even a damn question in a capitalist country. Bomani hasn't turned down a nickel from his employers.

Bomani is PAID by ESPN (and HBO), while they dumped every other Black outspoken talent. Cmon man, you can't work for fuckin Disney and then criticize another man for trying to take 45 million to benefit his children and their future kids.

You totally missed the point.

Deion said it was about more than money, he was trying to change lives

These are things Deion said.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Deion got folks all across America in their feelings….

But Dude alway been serious about that luggage…
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FjI3TigXwAExXgX
FjI3TiHWQAAksOD

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
This is what I'm thinking. I wouldn't even try to go to FSU. He could hit up Texas A&M and THEN things will get real exciting.

I was always thinking a FL school. He's from FL and recruiting should be a breeze. Especially all that talent in FL. Hurricanes or his alma mata - Seminoles? Gators?

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
ummmmmmm depends which side one is on

I’m waiting on another announcement…

but I’m sure many folks around Texas A&M are in their feeling tooo

:shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:
He is going on a nation-wide raid of 4 and 5 star hawgs, watch. He knows what it takes to win at the Power 5 level.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

im curious. What exactly did Deion say? I thought he said God brought him there to provoke change…

I’m not trying caps for the dude. Just can’t believe he did all of that economic impact for the City and SWAC and we are tearing him down.

ninja established a pro day and brought $45 mill to the City and million to JSU. Seems like change, just saying.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is what transracial people did back in the day - especially black women, he felt peer pressure to coach at an HBCU rather than being at an all white school/white man since it had not been normalized. He rejected the culture and called HBCU inferior, many of the recruits suffered constant psychological abuse. This is why you see these transracial black women celebrate your death like George Floyd or dying in a helicopter crash, calling you a criminal that deserved to die.

It was like a white person civilizing the savages/indigenous people.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, the black players don't need somebody like him at an HBCU, they really need the help at these all white schools where all kind of game will be ran on them. My biggest impact has been with fools that are at these elite white institutions, avoiding some of the pitfalls and lame schemes they might not have been exposed to.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I would like to research whether Deion did more in his 3 years than some did in their entire time working or coaching at Jackson State….

but I don’t have to research because we know the answer…

There was major infrastructure upgrades because of the coach prime effect

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK....Bomani is doing too much here.

People break promises all the fucking time in business and in life, especially for better opportunities!!!

Of course we all wanted him to stay at Jackson, but people are finding the dumbest reasons to criticize Deion over how he left.

I think part of the reason Bo is going so hard now is because he jumped out there when Deion got hired initially and said "Deion is doing this for Deion" and more or less said he hopes he makes good on all his promises etc... So... Once Deion left, people got in his mentions to speak on the Deion to Colorado situation. I dont think Bo just wanted to hammer him for it per-say.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think fucking Colorado about to over take Texas A&M(that NIL money is long long) as the place to go in college football

let that sink in

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think part of the reason Bo is going so hard now is because he jumped out there when Deion got hired initially and said "Deion is doing this for Deion" and more or less said he hopes he makes good on all his promises etc... So... Once Deion left, people got in his mentions to speak on the Deion to Colorado situation. I dont think Bo just wanted to hammer him for it per-say.
Yeah, but Bomani knows that so many of these coaches/players move around all the time.

Dude is going on multiple shows with his BS narrative on Deion. It is what it is.....

He almost comes off like an atheist the way he is criticizing the God thing w/ Sanders.

I'm NOT an atheist, but I take all the God talk from anyone w/ a grain of salt.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It could be that but with him saying Deion will fail if he makes it about him…. Looked rather hateful then and look even clownish after 3 seasons with it being about Deion(to a point)

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but Bomani knows that so many of these coaches/players move around all the time.

Dude is going on multiple shows with his BS narrative on Deion. It is what it is.....

He almost comes off like an atheist the way he is criticizing the God thing w/ Sanders.

I'm NOT an atheist, but I take all the God talk from anyone w/ a grain of salt.

Yeah, i ageee with him going on multiple shows being overkill. He said his piece on his show and that should've been it.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

He’s not.

Like he said he understands why he took the job and would have taken it too.

The criticism ISN’T about him taking the money.

Its about the grandiose statements he made to HBCU’s, it was misleading. As if he was there for a bigger purpose (God) other than money.

Deion chose Money>>>God :rolleyes: lol