Good Morning America co-anchors Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes officially out at ABC

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You fat loser any pic of your girlfriend will all look the same....a left hand or a right hand.
That’s a damn lie my girlfriend is gorgeous when we go out together I see dudes checking her out all the time but I know they can’t have her so I don’t sweat the looks.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw you are gay and you love talking about what your interest is which is gay shit.

The provider of everything gay to this board is talking about others being I retested in gay shit?

Let's not do this again where I show you all of the threads you created about gay shit.

You're just "A Troll", not a good one.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The provider of everything gay to this board is talking about others being I retested in gay shit?

Let's not do this again where I show you all of the threads you created about gay shit.

You're just "A Troll", not a good one.
I have never posted anything regarding a gay male. The only thing I posted that was homosexual was my lesbian and butch dyke thread which I was asked to start from a member of this board whom I was asked to keep anonymous and I started it for him but I have since deleted that thread.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Candace-Owenss-British-Husband-George-Farmer.jpg

My generation and preceding, there was alot of transracial people in relationships they did not want due to peer pressure, hate, and limited choices. Many of these people had backgrounds similar to Candace Owens, growing up in a all white enclave, seeing black culture through the eyes of somebody white as inferior. The way she eviscerated George Floyd after his horrific death, is how they will personally deal with you.

Many of these black women abused their black domestic partner leading to permanent psychological damage. Unfortunately many turned to suicide due to the unrelenting harm inflicted by these black women that really wanted to date white men. Being normalized to Nordic facial features, many would call black men ugly, fat, unintelligent on a daily basis. They want nothing to do with black culture at all, if you took them to a Soul Food restaurant, they would get upset. There are many other elements of black culture they will reject and have limited exposure.

Many of these black women would disapprove of my style of clothes and the way I spoke due to my upbringing in the hood. These black women are dangerous and you need to quickly spot them before they cause damage to your soul. It might be different for recent generations, but still you need to look out. I would accelerate their transition by assisting them dating white men that I knew were cool rather than dealing with a toxic transracial black women.

Still worse after all the abuse, is them using you as a stepping stone to a white man

Last edited:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was this a secret? Were they BOTH married to other people at the time?
I can't recall but I think they were single at the time. Whats funny is workplace romances happen all the time and usually people end up getting married. Hell it happens because you spend so much time with bitches at work.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok, so Julie Chen (The Talk, Big Brother, CBS Morning News, The Early Show) begins working at CBS in 1999.
She began dating Les Moonves, president and chief executive officer of CBS Television, during his marriage to Nancy Wiesenfeld Moonves, and on April 22, 2003, a week after Les Moonves signed a five-year, multimillion-dollar contract with Viacom, his wife filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court citing irreconcilable differences. Divorce proceedings were delayed for almost two years because of financial settlement disagreements. On December 10, 2004, Moonves got a court to grant an early divorce, leaving spousal support and child support to be determined at a later date. On December 23, 2004, Chen and Moonves were married in a private ceremony in Acapulco, Mexico. On September 24, 2009, Chen gave birth to their son, Charlie.

"Crickets" from the media.

I'll save the sexual assault and sexual misconduct allegations against Les Moonves for another time. Oh, almost forgot the LAPD Captain involved in this also.

Last edited:

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you have bronchitis or any coughing issue, I strongly suggest you back away from this thread real fast, as a matter of fact, run like your life depends on it. The responses will worsen your situation, it's not helping mine.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I can't recall but I think they were single at the time. Whats funny is workplace romances happen all the time and usually people end up getting married. Hell it happens because you spend so much time with bitches at work.

^^^^

Exactly

a whole GENERATION of human beings wouldn't exist without workplace romance

And that DOES NOT forget the horrible sexist racist decades of harrassment in the work place

It's complicated.

But it seems in 2022 we can't deal with anything grey.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Robin Roberts tried to give TJ the heads up, but he went to the higher ups with her information; she was only tried to save him.

Now he gets what he gets.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

Exactly

a whole GENERATION of human beings wouldn't exist without workplace romance

And that DOES NOT forget the horrible sexist racist decades of harrassment in the work place

It's complicated.

But it seems in 2022 we can't deal with anything grey.
I don't think ABC cares about who's fucking who...they are thanking God that both of them are in the same rank becuz if they weren't it would be SOOOO much more complicated.

But the problem for those 2 is the bad optics. Both are married and tj already has a history of cheating on his wife with coworkers. Which means nothing but drama which means these 2 news casters have become the news! Which is bad and a huge distraction for a news show.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think ABC cares about who's fucking who...they are thanking God that both of them are in the same rank becuz if they weren't it would be SOOOO much more complicated.

But the problem for those 2 is the bad optics. Both are married and tj already has a history of cheating on his wife with coworkers. Which means nothing but drama which means these 2 news casters have become the news! Which is bad and a huge distraction for a news show.

I was responding to something specific about workplace romance historically.

Not this specific situation.