Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If anyone know someone that knows someone that can get in touch with Prime…

Have them relay this message…

I want him to know how he fucked up, by cutting himself short

why stop add the cleats and uniforms

Why he should’ve told the team he was thinking about changing those outdated band uniforms…
tell the PA announcers they gotta kick rocks…
let them know the mascot days are numbers
Next year, they will be known as the Colorado Silverbacks cause we gonna be some beast…

so just let him know, Mask defended him often and will continue to, but he missed some key points

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn!! I just skimmed through his video. I didn't hear al that. Prime was laying down the damn law!!!!!

Hope they film at CU like they did at Jackson State.

Deion Jr ran coach Prime social media…

so I’m willing to bet $20, all that and more will be in place

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A person with knowledge of Sanders' contract told The Associated Press that it's worth $29.5 million plus incentives over five years beginning at $5.5 million in the first year. Yearly incentives include $150,000 for six wins and $100,000 for each win after six, $150,000 for a bowl berth and $200,000 for a New Year's Six bowl invitation.

If he wins a national title like CU did under coach Bill McCartney following the 1990 season, Sanders would get an extra $750,000.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn!! I just skimmed through his video. I didn't hear al that. Prime was laying down the damn law!!!!!

He also told them, there will be no phones, no hats, no hoodies or no earrings… in his Meetings….

He serious about the phones, in that last meet at JSU…. a chick had a phone and it rung… he told her he’ll let her slide but you could tell he don’t play that

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Deion Jr ran coach Prime social media…

so I’m willing to bet $20, all that and more will be in place

Mannn I’m stop quoting you one of these days

but

here’s the full clip….You can skip to the 3 min mark

Prime jr speaks

And the slogan is revealed

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Comments:

“This team that went 1-11 got absolutely blown out in 9 to10 of them. I completely understand why he shot straight from the hip with them. They have big work to do. Him bringing in hungry hbcu players is really going to light a fire up under them boys. I love everything about this. I feel just like everybody else in the comments. Coach Sanders got me wanting to do some up-downs and run some routes! Much respect.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
donlee3711 hours ago
Its good he can explain to them how grateful they should be for all they have. They got NFL level facilities.

TheLady Evans11 hours ago
half a billion.

Umekia Lee10 hours ago
Right

LARAC110 hours ago
They don’t care. They weren’t apart of the building of that.

Diamond Hicks, PharmD10 hours ago
Facts. Big wake up call coming.

tom11zz88410 hours ago
But none of them have the heart though

Same stuff different day10 hours ago
But coach prime was coming at them like they been talking shit
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

John montgomery10 hours ago
They need to visit HSBU facilities. Then they will be more appreciative.

Heavy Hitter10 hours ago
Wit middle school level talent
(No way it’s that bad, makes sense the portal players are reaching out in doves)

Ellis C.10 hours ago
Bro their facility is unreal for a team that went 1-11 this year smh

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I like this comment and after reading it, that guy probably is scared shitless

“fkaNous3 hours ago (edited)
Former college athlete here. Just wanted to say, a question like "What's our off-season gonna be like?" is a fear question. You hear this man talking and you already know the answer to that question. Questions like "What position coaches are you bringing?" are excitement questions. You want to know who someone like Deion Sanders can rustle up to make you a better player. Who am I about to learn from?”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
lexsea4 hours ago
ive never been a cu fan but after this speech I will definitely be following and cheering on colorado next season. by the end of the video those guys looked scared asf cause they know they got a HELL of a offseason coming and are going to be held accountable to a level I don't think any of them have ever experienced before. a lot of them probably won't make it to next season on the team but I already know the ones that make it through are gonna be some dogs

Dexter Haven2 hours ago
His recruiting of freshmen for next season could be great. I wonder how many freshman will start next fall.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If anyone know someone that knows someone that can get in touch with Prime…

Have them relay this message…

I want him to know how he fucked up, by cutting himself short

why stop add the cleats and uniforms

Why he should’ve told the team he was thinking about changing those outdated band uniforms…
tell the PA announcers they gotta kick rocks…
let them know the mascot days are numbers
Next year, they will be known as the Colorado Silverbacks cause we gonna be some beast…

so just let him know, Mask defended him often and will continue to, but he missed some key points
How did he cut himself short?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Demetris Butler2 hours ago
I love it Coach Prime walked in with Tupac playing! Congratulations Coach Prime, making money moves. It’s a business and he’s done and doing a great job as a leader/coach!”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

“GrayHairDontCare4 hours ago
When the kid asked about the injured players and Primes answer definitely made one of them boys cry on the way home.”

i think the dude who asked this question, had an injured teammate sitting next to him…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
damn suffered is a strong word

“Jaden Cowley5 hours ago
Colorado fans and players have suffered my entire life. Deion, thank you for giving us life. LFSKO”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Ur Expressions Photography2 hours ago
This speech here speaks nothing but volume, truth, and his dedication to his new job. I like how Coach Sanders expressed, he to go back to finish what he started at JSU. Then He was Coming for them when he gets back to Colorado! These young men ain't ready for what's coming to them.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
well if he’s watching this, I’m sure he’s one of the suitcase/luggage

0-C827-CDB-A607-46-FB-9-E3-E-18-F52-C4-C6062.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
And folks questioned if dude could recruit…smh
Dude could have a fairly decent team in fucking Colorado, via portal….
:shades::shades::shades:

former 5 star hs running back from Florida who’s leaving Bama

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I watched it all, he said they gonna get attention because of how he deals with social media and that his son Deion Jr documents every thing on video. Told them the spotlight is going to come and there will be higher expectations. Said he talked to several boosters already too. Prime ain't bullshit'n, he plan on making them into a powerhouse again.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He also told them, there will be no phones, no hats, no hoodies or no earrings… in his Meetings….

He serious about the phones, in that last meet at JSU…. a chick had a phone and it rung… he told her he’ll let her slide but you could tell he don’t play that
Yeah... I remember that phone shit w/ Prime. He went off a couple of times about those phones.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Twitter is still split the down the middle.

I said it once. Deion can't undo the damage that 50 years of integration have done.

Secondly, the FCS playoffs have to be a goal for HBCUs.

No more Black College National Championships.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

OK.... As much as I wanted to see Prime stay at Jackson, seeing that moment with Deion and his son seeing the CU locker room brings it all together for me. That moment kind of got me.

I think he is doing this maybe more for his kids. Of course he wants it too, but giving all of his kids this national exposure, whether it's playing football, bball for his daughter, videographer and clothes sales for Deion Jr., he wanted to make sure his kids had a chance to shine along with him.

I wish them all the success in the world!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK.... As much as I wanted to see Prime stay at Jackson, seeing that moment with Deion and his son seeing the CU locker room brings it all together for me. That moment kind of got me.

I think he is doing this maybe more for his kids. Of course he wants it too, but giving all of his kids this national exposure, whether it's playing football, bball for his daughter, videographer and clothes sales for Deion Jr., he wanted to make sure his kids had a chance to shine along with him.

I wish them all the success in the world!
Yup.