{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dat Beige Bitch ain't shit bruh.

61f7Sk.jpg

Basura

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Has anyone shot worse from jump shot range than Anthony Davis?
He's absolutely definitely going to brick that 3 but he takes it anyway

Davis hasn’t improved his game much at all. And the older he gets, the more he is going to shoot that broke ass midrange and 3 point shot.

He should have one heck of a finesse game inside that arch.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
heartbreaking

heartbricking

I slightly pity him, but that quickly goes away because he making millions.

But seriously, his mental fortitude is gone. Russ just hanging on to get paid. Way different than Simmons. Ben is just scary with no confidence.

Russ is disinterested. He plays hard and takes shots so we can never say he isn’t trying, but I know that type of game when I see it. The worst thing anyone can say to Russ right now is that he isn’t trying.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I slightly pity him, but that quickly goes away because he making millions.

But seriously, his mental fortitude is gone. Russ just hanging on to get paid. Way different than Simmons. Ben is just scary with no confidence.

Russ is disinterested. He plays hard and takes shots so we can never say he isn’t trying, but I know that type of game when I see it. The worst thing anyone can say to Russ right now is that he isn’t trying.

Vulcan wisdom >>>>>>

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Vulcan wisdom >>>>>>

The best thing about Russ is He dont give a fuck! He's gonna play his game...the worst thing about Russ is He dont give a fuck! He's gonna play his game :smh: To @4 Dimensional point, anyone can come down the lane out of control and throw up a wild shot. Shannon Sharpe said yesterday that Russ has played with all of these great players and has only gotten to the finals one time..