{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I can't say that I'm okay with fire a person for cheating on their spouse. Suspend them sure. But firing them seems like a reach.

Now I'm okay with fire a man .... out of a canon .... directly into the sun, for cheating on Nia Long. That woman is aging like fine wine.
He clearly done lose his mind for fucking that one up :dunno:

edit : nvm

:lol: :lol:
The whole season COTDAMN !!!!
Well things might get a lot easier out East.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Anybody listen to the latest Old Man & The 3 w/ Benjamin?
The audacity of this dude to do a sit-down interview.
Just play. I just want dude to play. As far as I can tell, this dude is semi-retired i.e. Udonis Haslem.
There is nothing he can say that would be more power than just seeing him man up, suit up, and step on the court.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Anybody listen to the latest Old Man & The 3 w/ Benjamin?
The audacity of this dude to do a sit-down interview.
Just play. I just want dude to play. As far as I can tell, this dude is semi-retired i.e. Udonis Haslem.
There is nothing he can say that would be more power than just seeing him man up, suit up, and step on the court.

Thanks for reminding me

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I actually watched the interview last night. I still think he's full of shit but I thought it was a good candid interview.

^^^

It was good he FINALLY spoke though

I don't BUY everything

I felt there was deliberate evasion and a lot of excuses

NO FAULT of Reddick att all!

But he NEVER really addressed WHY he aint shooting?

I give him props about talking about the EXACT choke moment

He was RIGHT he played his BEST EVER ball with Embid injured

but he gotta take more accountability overall

did NOT realize who HURT he was by Doc and Embid blaming him

but the REAL most important part I BELEIVE?

Is that we finally know the back injury was NOT faked and it was SERIOUS as f(*ck6

anyone knows about back injury stuff? That stuff is no joke

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^

It was good he FINALLY spoke though

I don't BUY everything

I felt there was deliberate evasion and a lot of excuses

NO FAULT of Reddick att all!

But he NEVER really addressed WHY he aint shooting?

I give him props about talking about the EXACT choke moment

He was RIGHT he played his BEST EVER ball with Embid injured

but he gotta take more accountability overall

did NOT realize who HURT he was by Doc and Embid blaming him

but the REAL most important part I BELEIVE?

Is that we finally know the back injury was NOT faked and it was SERIOUS as f(*ck6

anyone knows about back injury stuff? That stuff is no joke

Imm definitely glad that he spoke on it and it was a very good interview because he was comfortable talking to JJ and the other guy.

JJ definitely protected him by not asking him about certain things like why doesn't he shoot and why didn't he mention the back injury in the beginning.

That's where I feel like he's lying. Joel and Doc gave him criticism and didn't shield him from blame so his feeling were hurt. He felt like they turned on him and then he felt like the city turned on him so he wanted to be traded.

I do believe he had an issue with his back. But in my opinion the main reason he didn't play was because he wanted to be traded, not because of his back.

The back and mental issues came about looooooong after he decided to sit out.

But I'm glad that he talked about things.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Imm definitely glad that he spoke on it and it was a very good interview because he was comfortable talking to JJ and the other guy.

JJ definitely protected him by not asking him about certain things like why doesn't he shoot and why didn't he mention the back injury in the beginning.

That's where I feel like he's lying. Joel and Doc gave him criticism and didn't shield him from blame so his feeling were hurt. He felt like they turned on him and then he felt like the city turned on him so he wanted to be traded.

I do believe he had an issue with his back. But in my opinion the main reason he didn't play was because he wanted to be traded, not because of his back.

I AGREE with all that

I can't really argue with anything really you addressed it well

especially the hurt feelings

but I DO feel like the back is important

because I thin the narrative of an professional athlete FAKING and injury like that?

Is a very very serious accusation to even have in the periphery

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Also I think after hearing him speak for an extended time?

He had genuine mental things going on

I am not a professional so I cannot diagnose but I FEEL like that young man was going through stuff

and the things I DO know that weren't really mentioned that he had to deal with (the family scandal)?

It is COMPLETELY understandable.

That does npt mean I am giving him a pass of his handling of this ENTIRE situation

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I AGREE with all that

I can't really argue with anything really you addressed it well

especially the hurt feelings

but I DO feel like the back is important

because I thin the narrative of an professional athlete FAKING and injury like that?

Is a very very serious accusation to even have in the periphery

The back is very important and I didn't know that it was that bad either. And if he initially stated that he was sitting out because of his back, the. None of us would have anything to say the media included.

But we all knew what he was doing, and then later on to claim mental health issues we all could smell what was going on.:bullshit:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also I think after hearing him speak for an extended time?

He had genuine mental things going on

I am not a professional so I cannot diagnose but I FEEL like that young man was going through stuff

and the things I DO know that weren't really mentioned that he had to deal with (the family scandal)?

It is COMPLETELY understandable.

That does npt mean I am giving him a pass of his handling of this ENTIRE situation

I remember he had some family issues so definitely something was going on. I understand and respect that he wanted to keep things private, but he didn't mention mental health issues until he wanted that money back!:lol:

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I remember he had some family issues so definitely something was going on. I understand and respect that he wanted to keep things private, but he didn't mention mental health issues until he wanted that man net back!:lol:

he aint THAT crazy bro

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The back is very important and I didn't know that it was that bad either. And if he initially stated that he was sitting out because of his back, the. None of us would have anything to say the media included.

But we all knew what he was doing, and then later on to claim mental health issues we all could smell what was going on.:bullshit:

you cold bro...

but I hear you

I gotta see if any nba insiders have commented on this yet.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I appreciate Jalen speaking on it but...

Ben didn't mention anything about an injury or mental stability until way into the season. He initially sat\held out because he wanted to be traded.

And why is Jalen wearing a Ravens helmet? :roflmao:

Uh oh

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I remember he had some family issues so definitely something was going on. I understand and respect that he wanted to keep things private, but he didn't mention mental health issues until he wanted that money back!:lol: