euZVt1H.jpeg

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dmLBJIh.png

"Trump is also saying an indictment would tear this country apart," Higbie said. "He's not wrong. And I hate to — this is where we are. It pains me to say this but let's say they indict Trump. What does this country do? Is this the beginning of the dreaded, dare I say, civil war?"

For his part, Whitaker argued that there was little evidence showing that Trump would be indicted. "That being said, if the Department of Justice were to take that step under some crazy theory, an extension of the law which has never happened before," the guest opined, "I think it would be very detrimental to our country."

He added: "And I've talked to several just citizens and friends of mine not in Washington, D.C. but in the real world and, you know, they are very concerned that the Department of Justice taking that step will cause mass chaos and anarchy in our country."

https://www.rawstory.com/newsmax-trump-civil-war/

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Let me just say a couple of things about the Trump rally that a lot of folks are missing....

Yes, it's creepy and weird. But take it all with the other rallies going on- The Re-Awaken America Tour with General Flynn, the Charlie Kirk Revivals in Arizona with Republican candidates... you have a major faction of the Republican Party morphing into Republican Religion.

Yes, it is fascism ,but it is bringing elements of conspiracy theory (Q- Anon) alongside Evangelical Christianity to blend into a movement with charismatic "figures" who people can latch onto and imagine themselves part of the "end times" and saving the nation.

One of the most dangerous things about all of this is that it empowers regular people to believe their "special" part in a movement that can change the world morally. We don't talk about the affective part of how feelings of belonging make for powerful motivators religiously.

These rallies, especially the Trump ones, have effectively blended religious fervor, calls for violence, and patriotism into a noxious stew. Add in ways in which Republicans have called Democrats "demons" ,demonic, etc..You can see where this is going.

Trump's rallies are going to get darker than this in the lead up to November's election. I hope I'm wrong, truly ,but I think this is all going to get really ugly. @WillBunch Is right-it's Wangerian, but it's Ragnarok.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This is what happens when you don’t do a background check on your candidates. You are going to see more stories like this come about in the next 30 days. There are some Republicans want these candidates to lose at this point.