Queen Elizabeth has died......RIP

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor

Is that a rainbow? did they send her to Asgard?

tumblr_p909yx7kbn1xplpsbo1_400.gif

Asgard_and_Bifrost_in_interpretation_of_Otto_Schenk_in_Wagner%27s_Das_Rheingold.jpg

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to the Queen you lived a honorable life you will be missed by all of us around the world. I wish I could have met you and bow down to you to thank you for your contributions to this world. From all of us on BGOL we wish you a peaceful journey to the Heavens above we love you.

I despise you suck ass piece of dog shit. You speak for no one on this Board other than your faggot ass. You like that colonizer so much what don't you join her. :angry:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fuck this bitch

she Has a sticky and Bernard Shaw doesn’t? How sway?

I have a Kenyan neighbor thats Kikuyu and he talked about either his father grandfather being in a concentration camp and tortured, he said his father or grandfather made a shank and fought & escaped.

Amazing story of survival, but also sad that so many were subjected to such conditions and often didn't make it through.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop being an asshole and wish the Queen a peaceful journey.

Fuck you bitch. That ho ruled over a government that subjugated black people for decades and you're talking about how much you love her and wish you could bow down to her. You're worse than a coon, you're a fuckin' Judas. Why don't you just :suicide::angry:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck you bitch. That ho ruled over a government that subjugated black people for decades and you're talking about how much you love her and wish you could bow down to her. You're worse than a coon, you're a fuckin' Judas. Why don't you just :suicide::angry:
First off she was not a ho you should take that back bitch boy. Secondly she was respected all over the world for the good deeds she did. You should show her more respect dickhead because she was a remarkable woman.