Queen Elizabeth has died......RIP

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off she was not a ho you should take that back bitch boy. Secondly she was respected all over the world for the good deeds she did. You should show her more respect dickhead because she was a remarkable woman.

Of course you would say that you half black piece of shit. Yeah tell me about all the good deeds she did. Name them. She presided over a government that tortured and murdered black Africans for decades. All the bitch did was live to an old age. Sucking on that white dick and taking it in the ass has made you believe you're anything but the suck ass coon you are. You should have died in the womb. :angry:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course you would say that you half black piece of shit. Yeah tell me about all the good deeds she did. Name them. She presided over a government that tortured and murdered black Africans for decades. All the bitch did was live to an old age. Sucking on that white dick and taking it in the ass has made you believe you're anything but the suck ass coon you are. You should have died in the womb. :angry:
Look it up yourself about her good deeds it's all over the net. I'm getting fucking sick and tired of you disrespecting the Queen too she just passed away you shouldn't be so gotdamn harsh and show her the respect that she deserves. I only wish I could have met her and told her thank you.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look it up yourself about her good deeds it's all over the net. I'm getting fucking sick and tired of you disrespecting the Queen too she just passed away you shouldn't be so gotdamn harsh and show her the respect that she deserves. I only wish I could have met her and told her thank you.

Fuck you and your half a faggot father and your whore of a mother that spawned you.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Oh he's not Black.

I'm not a black man I'm bi-racial get it right.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

joe-budden.gif

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
RIP to the Queen you lived a honorable life you will be missed by all of us around the world. I wish I could have met you and bow down to you to thank you for your contributions to this world. From all of us on BGOL we wish you a peaceful journey to the Heavens above we love you.
Omg! Chuckles :roflmao3: