Killamayne...on a mission from Zod...Fuck Christ

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Waking up in my hotel room to breakfast in bed, log into bgol, only to see a homosexual mad about me not liking her anus threads is high level faggotry.
Did not have this on bingo card board.
:smh:
Yet I had you on my bingo card........ you reveal yourself, your true feelings about ZOD.... not one pic of dicks in them.... only dildos, butt plugs and the talking anus..... yet you cannot keep the word faggotry from out of your mouth.... like the way that I cannot keep my gun out of your first wife's ass....wet your hair and quench the flames in it.... queerdo

sidebar: this fool always got some braggadocious story to cover up his faggotry too.... if anything, he woke up face down, the same way he went to sleep in a cheap seedy motel

e749d392-246c-473f-ae19-19ac25d6b2ed_text.gif

lil-moco-cut-throat.gif
lil-moco-cut-throat.gif

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Why Da fuk you quoting yourself? you stupid bitch.
That faggot has lost his mind playing Queerdo Bingo at the Church of faggotry

most these niggas receiving that reverse zod if we wanna be 100
ya hate ta see it
:itsawrap:
Imma be 100, I've said a dozen times already.... this queerdo will bring faggotry into anything...... Killa going ZOD on a woman...... and just like my anal August thread.... this queerdo's hair begins to smoke and burn..... starts thinking bout what faggots do.... just fucking kill yourself already... :smh: :smh: :smh:

sidebar: he can go into a lesbian thread and be picking dicks up from under the bed and behind the curtains while the ho's are moaning

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
That faggot has lost his mind playing Queerdo Bingo at the Church of faggotry

Imma be 100, I've said a dozen times already.... this queerdo will bring faggotry into anything...... Killa going ZOD on a woman...... and just like my anal August thread.... this queerdo's hair begins to smoke and burn..... starts thinking bout what faggots do.... just fucking kill yourself already... :smh: :smh: :smh:

sidebar: he can go into a lesbian thread and be picking dicks up from under the bed and behind the curtains while the ho's are moaning

He always finding creative ways to tell us what he likes. That faggit said "reverse zod"... SMFH.