Killamayne...on a mission from Zod...Fuck Christ

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
zod-kneel-before-zod.gif

Get that ass bruh
016.gif

Again I ask, what does thee know of ZOD? for surely you world not deign to wreck the temple of the cac women that you worship

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
all out assault...I hope White Republikkkan Christians...got all stations..manned...No need to patronize....I'm coming in...Fed..brah
Be wary traveler, for the haters of all things ZOD and their leader SoulOnIce.... will come for thee, with pitchforks and and burning torches and attempt to smite thee!!!
Book of ZOD, Psalm 11

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@killagram that mofo frequently references my monthly ZOD threads and refers to them as "bussy boi" threads with the puke emoji...... he even made a thread with his hair on fire when I made my first one, complaining to the mods for me to change the thread title, and then saying that I had changed it

(12) Anal August 2021 .... ZOD be praised month... live proudly for ZOD women.... for he is love | BGOL Community

you do know...brah ( @Soul On Ice ).
. bout to Show up FLAMED UP...right.. brah?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
you do know...brah ( @Soul On Ice ).
. bout to Show up FLAMED UP...right.. brah?
He wouldn't come near this thread till you tagged him.... proof he is a hater of ZOD..... when do you ever see him speak of him?
sidebar: that reason and the fact that I be bending his first wife over, breaking her down and loading her up like a shotgun.... ZODly like

"Yea, for I fear her not, because I walk through the valley of ZOD and I carry a big dick"
Booh of ZOD. Psalm 2

Last edited:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
When the way is shut, all seems calm and peaceful. But this way is a false way. This way is a way of chaos and defiance. This way is anathema to Zod. Therefore Zod will come into thee and show thee, ye unbelievers, that his way is a way of purpose and of openness.

Zod's rod will submit and subdue ye non-believers. Moons will be smited and spread apart - rivers will flow and burst forth. Then you will learn... yea, you will learn that Zod's way is the way of true love. For Zod's love is a perfect love. And then, the new believers will cry tears of joy. For Zod, their Zod had blessed them with visitation and left them whole.

~The Chronicles of Zod 3:10

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Killamayne on a Mission...Zod is the passenger..this Mawnin..all out assault on White Supremacists...and Christ....jackkkk

Thou walketh in the light of the Holey Trinity. As an ordained Zeacon, it is your duty to anoint these Mayosapians and bring them closer to the glory of The Reamdeemer, Zod, and the Virgin Mother Jolie.

Zamen.

Read your Zible daily.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
When the way is shut, all seems calm and peaceful. But this way is a false way. This way is a way of chaos and defiance. This way is anathema to Zod. Therefore Zod will come into thee and show thee, ye unbelievers, that his way is a way of purpose and of openness.

Zod's rod will submit and subdue ye non-believers. Moons will be smited and spread apart - rivers will flow and burst forth. Then you will learn... yea, you will learn that Zod's way is the way of true love. For Zod's love is a perfect love. And then, the new believers will cry tears of joy. For Zod, their Zod had blessed them with visitation and left them whole.

~The Chronicles of Zod 3:10
I wept reading such divine scripture.
you are truly a scholar of the Zible.
Walk in his grace, my brother!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It ain't nothing like fuckin a tight asshole (no homo) it just sucks your dick right in and squeezes your dick and when you inside it you feel that hole close up on your dick omg it's the best feeling ever I want some ass right now. I may have to get me a jumpoff cause my main girl don't do anal.