Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
I would like to see T'Challa again at some point. Obviously, it won't be in this movie nor does it need to be. And I'm not boycotting anything because I'm not ho ass fanboy.

That said, I have good enough memory to remember people complaining about biological webshooters in the original Spider-Man movie. It died away and no one remembers that shit anymore. People have been taking this stuff too seriously for a long time.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
another thing the bp 2 trailer only showed 1 true black man then the white dudes all the strong black men are dead its just weird and it comes on no woman no cry lol soon as it came on i said yep its gonna be a female black panther..
my man this actually happens in the comics.
just happened to speed up since chad died. this the one movies thats actually somewhat accurate.

his son with storm Azari also becomes bp. so i hope they go that route
also Daniel Kaluuya wasnt available for filming cause he was filming nope.

also to be fair all the females u named are all existing characters in the comics.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
And I'm okay with Shuri taking the mantle, I just don't want Avengers to be like Dark Phoenix, full of strong WHITE women with Storm just kind of there.

It also doesn't have to be an either or between her and Monica Rambeau. They can both be in it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I would like to see T'Challa again at some point. Obviously, it won't be in this movie nor does it need to be. And I'm not boycotting anything because I'm not ho ass fanboy.

That said, I have good enough memory to remember people complaining about biological webshooters in the original Spider-Man movie. It died away and no one remembers that shit anymore. People have been taking this stuff too seriously for a long time.

my man

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

PREACH!!!!

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my man this actually happens in the comics.
just happened to speed up since chad died. this the one movies thats actually somewhat accurate.

his son with storm Azari also becomes bp. so i hope they go that route
also Daniel Kaluuya wasnt available for filming cause he was filming nope.

also to be fair all the females u named are all existing characters in the comics.
i know and i agree with you on all that all i was saying was it just seems forced to fit the female movement.i follow comics and i know all the people are in thm but theres no build up on any of them thats all i am saying and there rushing all this to fit the movement and to dude saying i want a man HA theres your attention bro .you dude are so fast to throw up some gay stuff lol how you get i want a dude out of everything i said lol you bro need a drink and sit down some where with that stuff.i was just making a point but anyways keone i agree with you but you see where i am coming from with the no build up..

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
i know and i agree with you on all that all i was saying was it just seems forced to fit the female movement.i follow comics and i know all the people are in thm but theres no build up on any of them thats all i am saying and there rushing all this to fit the movement and to dude saying i want a man HA theres your attention bro .you dude are so fast to throw up some gay stuff lol how you get i want a dude out of everything i said lol you bro need a drink and sit down some where with that stuff.i was just making a point but anyways keone i agree with you but you see where i am coming from with the no build up..
I hear u

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Fuckem on the real because shit is idiotic. And Marvel Studios knows what they are doing. This multi verse shit is gonna bring back Tony, Cap, and Widow watch; so we know Tchalla is coming also…

The issue is that Fiege or Disney literally said that they will NOT recast T'Challa.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
I still haven't seen Morbius and don't intend to even on streaming.
It's a good character and I don't even have a problem with Leto. They just went at it too fast and fucked up. They should've introduced him in someone else's movie like they did with Vulture. He didn't even have to be a main villain.