Now the triviality. Don't recast T'Challa and scrap Black Panther 2.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Woman King and this shit!! :smh:

Yeah.
I'm assuming where you are going with this.
It comes off like "Black Girl Magic" at the expense of Black Boys.
Who are the TRUE fans/audience for Black Panther.
T. Hasan Johnson (among a few others) who is a "Genre Fan" goes on about this often.

It's like MARVEL and Coogler decided to go Roxane Gay, instead of Christopher Priest.
The latter who many believe to this day did the DEFINITIVE Black Panther.
As opposed to the former, whose "WORLD OF WAKANDA" series was a BOMB!

I don't want to go all "Black Manosphere" here.
But Black Historians and Scholars,
And I'm not talking about this current crop of Social Media Attention-Whoring, Fake Ho-Tep idiots
Have warned US for decades that it will be Black Boys/Men who don't matter.

But at the end of the day,

You and I are still going to see it anyway.
Especially since most of US here are REAL Comic Book Fans.
And how the film will handle a world without T'Challa.
The Curiosity Factor is the other major attraction of this film.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah.
T. Hasan Johnson (among a few others) who is a "Genre Fan" goes on about this often.

It's like MARVEL and Coogler decided to go Roxane Gay, instead of Christopher Priest.

And I'm not talking about this current crop of Social Media Attention-Whoring, Fake Ho-Tep idiots

Hey I dont know mayne, its gonna kind of be hard for me to watch,

and I dont care what anyone says... I think they poisoned that bruh..!!

Healthy ass bruh like that..out of nowhere, here I been smoking blunts

ereday for twenty years straight, took a three year break, smokin

ereday again.. Not ONE hospital visit...and Im pushing fifty...

Yea I may have to peep it in the trap

do we truly understand how hard these fags and femedykes are going

with this agenda..Im not talkin bout gays and lesbians,

Im talkin about the fuckin fags and femedykes that are coming after

YOUR CHILDREN..

through venues like disney, nickelodean and youtube..

but I digress..

I wouldnt mind seeing yuri become the new black panther tho,

I would just be happy for her as a person!

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
I will wait to give this film my hard earned money…
I’m going to need someone on this board to let me know if the new Black panther is a female. If it is… pass​

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Bgol wants a movie with all Black men only. No women in the background or nothing. Even if it's black women being propped up they take offense. Like there wasn't a period where only black men were doing all the action and the black women were at home waiting on them to return. If seeing black women on screen is a problem just don't watch. Why bother commenting?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Well damn. Respect them and happy they happy.

I think this is important

I didn't watch the whole thing

People are so up their own ass about everything lately

These movies are not just for ONE person or group whatever.

That man seeing a Latino got emotional like I did for Black Panther and my niece did for Shuri. And many Paki girls for Ms Marvel.

This is for EVERYONE

And marvel is trying their best to flood the market with content catering to EVERYONE.

so to complain about one thing that doesn't specifically suit your own little personal fancy is asinine.

You can not be a real comic book fan and not understand how all this works.

One comic book that you don't like

doesn't effect the HUNDRED OTHER TITLES.

Keep your little hate to yourself.

Why you have to force us to see it?

Wow.

Fools on here really have a perverse almost Deshaun Watson need to force their weird little kink on everyone else huh?

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Well damn. Respect them and happy they happy.

I think this is important

I didn't watch the whole thing

People are so up their own ass about everything lately

These movies are not just for ONE person or group whatever.

That man seeing a Latino got emotional like I did for Black Panther and my niece did for Shuri. And many Paki girls for Ms Marvel.

This is for EVERYONE

And marvel is trying their best to flood the market with content catering to EVERYONE.

so to complain about one thing that doesn't specifically suit your own little personal fancy is asinine.

You can not be a real comic book fan and not understand how all this works.

One comic book that you don't like

doesn't effect the HUNDRED OTHER TITLES.

Keep your little hate to yourself.

Why you have to force us to see it?

Wow.

Fools on here really have a perverse almost Deshaun Watson need to force their weird little kink on everyone's huh?
yeah i hear u
they were crying when he died
and yeah i see ur point

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The Woman King and this shit!! :smh:
Yeah.

Hey I dont know mayne, its gonna kind of be hard for me to watch,

and I dont care what anyone says... I think they poisoned that bruh..!!

Healthy ass bruh like that..out of nowhere, here I been smoking blunts

ereday for twenty years straight, took a three year break, smokin

ereday again.. Not ONE hospital visit...and Im pushing fifty...

Yea I may have to peep it in the trap

do we truly understand how hard these fags and femedykes are going

with this agenda..Im not talkin bout gays and lesbians,

Im talkin about the fuckin fags and femedykes that are coming after

YOUR CHILDREN..

through venues like disney, nickelodean and youtube..

but I digress..

I wouldnt mind seeing yuri become the new black panther tho,

I would just be happy for her as a person!
I will wait to give this film my hard earned money…
I’m going to need someone on this board to let me know if the new Black panther is a female. If it is… pass​
Bgol aka the he-man woman haters club.

Not enough dudes in tights for y'all?

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't believe the issue is hate to women. I think most people here want to see more of T'challa's story. It's rare to have a strong Black male superhero character. He has tons of stories that will go untold if Marvel sticks to not recasting. At least that's my issue. Chadwick's death was sad & unfortunate. He set a very high bar. But many feel the character he portrayed should be treated on the same level as Batman, Superman, or The Joker. T'challa should be elevated to those heights, not killed off. It'll never be the same. That's an understatement. But what Chadwick built will have a greater impact if T'challa lives on instead of becoming but a memory in what should be his story.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
You get em guiurl

Death to the patriarchy
don't worry, there's going to be more shirtless thor for you as long as taika waititi is in charge, you have nothing to worry about, Disney got us all covered. Lol
I don't believe the issue is hate to women. I think most people here want to see more of T'challa's story. It's rare to have a strong Black male superhero character. He has tons of stories that will go untold if Marvel sticks to not recasting. At least that's my issue. Chadwick's death was sad & unfortunate. He set a very high bar. But many feel the character he portrayed should be treated on the same level as Batman, Superman, or The Joker. T'challa should be elevated to those heights, not killed off. It'll never be the same. That's an understatement. But what Chadwick built will have a greater impact if T'challa lives on instead of becoming but a memory in what should be his story.
I can see this angle for sure(a much better argument than the usual internet "women bad") I would argue however that because of the impact that black panther had and the reception of both the black panther and Chadwick, that it's a very logical and inspired move to incorporate the loss we all felt into the film. It serves as a fitting tribute to a man who's life on this planet was short lived but who's impact is being felt now and for years to come. If that lame ass white boy Paul walker got a fitting film send off then I'm cool with this, it's a nice tribute by marvel.

The trailer put any doubts to rest imho.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Bgol wants a movie with all Black men only. No women in the background or nothing. Even if it's black women being propped up they take offense. Like there wasn't a period where only black men were doing all the action and the black women were at home waiting on them to return. If seeing black women on screen is a problem just don't watch. Why bother commenting?

naw.

t'challa's arc was not complete.

unfortunately boseman's untimely death accelerated what was likely already planned. however black panther should have been recast.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

TF?!
Whiteboy, I’m just tired of Black Men being replaced by gay men and women in media & Hollywood.
Now you upset like you were the little dude wearing your mom’s high heels mad af because no one on tv looked like you.​
This isn't about being replaced, he died tragically and had become somewhat of an icon, as did the movie for being the first primarily black cast massive superhero film. I can see why marvel did what they did. I don't mind people not liking an idea, it's just tiring to hear all the woman hate/identity politics bs shit getting dragged into this. We can discuss plot and ideas without sounding like a bunch of incel cacs.

Also captain America is a black man, and the leader of the avengers so yeah(and no that doesn't make nearly enough black and brown faces In the mcu) but to act like the mcu isn't pushing for more diversity vs most other studios is funny especially since 75% of White boys spend their time online bitching about how woke Disney and marvel have become.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

this is exactly what the issue is.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You get em guiurl

Death to the patriarchy

This. Next he’ll be saying “Straight Black men are the white people of Black people.”

:yes:

TF?!
Whiteboy, I’m just tired of Black Men being replaced by gay men and women in media & Hollywood.
Now you upset like you were the little dude wearing your mom’s high heels mad af because no one on tv looked like you.​

:giggle: