BREAKING: President Biden to announce new $800 million package— Update Feb 15, house going to recess without approval of $60 billion aid

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This why many said, Ukraine needs to find another way to get weapons in

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Waiting for this to be confirmed but seems like some of them weapons got touched

FVi3lqgXwAAxGDO

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Russian forces Analyzing some of the weapons that America shipped over there…

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

I can't keep up with the narratives. I remember when the sanctions were supposed to cripple the Russians, not push their money to multi-year highs. I remember when the Russian military was falling apart in March, now it's June and the money for Ukraine ain't reach them and the Russian military respawned. :smh:

Where is the picture of the guy who slowly puts on the clown makeup, because that's how the U.S. got Europe and the Ukraine looking.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't keep up with the narratives. I remember when the sanctions were supposed to cripple the Russians, not push their money to multi-year highs. I remember when the Russian military was falling apart in March, now it's June and the money for Ukraine ain't reach them and the Russian military respawned. :smh:

Where is the picture of the guy who slowly puts on the clown makeup, because that's how the U.S. got Europe and the Ukraine looking.

Putin to the E.U is like, you loser lemmings.... so you dont need my oil,

oh you gonna use coal huh? ok.. So like where are you gonna get this coal

you fuckin nazi supporting loser lemmings!!!

Putin is Putin his foot up the E.Us Ass.... :lol:

I dont give a fuck about putin, but I aint a neo nazi fan

and right now its putin against the neo nazis..

So keep Putin a foot in dem Nazi lovers ass Putin:lol:....

New world order?? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT..

there time is up... and not even satan himself george bush sr could save it!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

man it might be even deeper…. If you look at the elections in Latin/South America and Europe things might look a like different…

many European nations seem fucked

One PM told his citizens, “y’all better go cut down any tree you can find..” :lol:

817-C6-F5-A-FE05-46-B7-9172-368-D263-C2-FB9.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Putin to the E.U is like, you loser lemmings.... so you dont need my oil,

oh you gonna use coal huh? ok.. So like where are you gonna get this coal

you fuckin nazi supporting loser lemmings!!!

Putin is Putin his foot up the E.Us Ass.... :lol:

I dont give a fuck about putin, but I aint a neo nazi fan

and right now its putin against the neo nazis..

So keep Putin a foot in dem Nazi lovers ass Putin:lol:....

New world order?? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT..

there time is up... and not even satan himself george bush sr could save it!
Damn bro…

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Stimulus
No Student Loan Forgiveness
No Reparations
No Child Care Credits

no money for America. But we can send Trillions to these Eurocacs? I swear America is pure garbage
Another globalist president. I hope no one expected differently. Spare the me nonsense about Trump being America first, because that lying ass fuck said that shit, but he was well into global spending and stealing money through bullshit golf trips to his resorts.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden corporate admin

Funds and arms the human trafficking

Capital of the world

Ol Lil girl touchy Feely ass Kkk pigskin

Toned pervert

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The U.S. hyped them up to play hardline with Russia and we here are. See how much begging they been doing? This shit did not go how they were lead to believe.

I like to understand other viewpoint

man the crazy thing for me is… many talking heads I’ve listen to from the beginning have been saying…. Ukraine listening to West gonna have them with little to no country left.
A number them even spoke to the language that Russia likely will take it easy on them.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I like to understand other viewpoint

man the crazy thing for me is… many talking heads I’ve listen to from the beginning have been saying…. Ukraine listening to West gonna have them with little to no country left.
A number them even spoke to the language that Russia likely will take it easy on them.
Well, with everyone running around like they are actually getting paid to promote Ukraine, it was hard to cut through the noise. When this first went down, I didn't know shit(like 99% of Americans). I did know enough not to take MSM story though, so I dug in deep. Not knowing shit and taking MSM word for it is a recipe for disaster.

Come to find out there were people calling this years ago(the amount of fuck shit the U.S. is involved in with Ukraine is crazy). Looking like Nostradamus. Then also people months before it happened calling out Biden for accelerating the process.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Well, with everyone running around like they are actually getting paid to promote Ukraine, it was hard to cut through the noise. When this first went down, I didn't know shit(like 99% of Americans). I did know enough not to take MSM story though, so I dug in deep. Not knowing shit and taking MSM word for it is a recipe for disaster.

Come to find out there were people calling this years ago(the amount of fuck shit the U.S. is involved in with Ukraine is crazy). Looking like Nostradamus. Then also people months before it happened calling out Biden for accelerating the process.
Yea bro… it’s crazy how this shit unfolded