• Omarion

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Mario

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

There was a little tension in the air as Ray J took to the stage to perform one of his biggest hits, “One Wish.” Before he began, Ray J warned his opponents not to step on his toes. “If you singing on my s### fam, it’s gon’ be a problem,” he told the others. “I will never sing when you sing, I’m a soloist,” replied Sammie before telling him how much he loves the song.

Nonetheless, Ray J began singing, although it appears he didn’t warm his voice up beforehand, clearly having trouble with some of the high notes. He even brought out his baby during the song, holding him in his arms as he crooned. “My wife don’t want no randoms watching the kids,” he explained.

However, after struggling with the song his frustrations soon began to show. As the track came to an end, Bobby V, Pleasure P, and Sammie all began harmonizing with Ray J. The singer-turned-entrepreneur abruptly stopped singing and allowed them to continue alone. “What happened to me?” he questioned as they finished singing. “Wait, I’m not in the group?” he asked.

He also apologized for missing “a few notes,” as he was holding his son. “Imma make up for that one, I heard it too,” he admitted.
Ray J Vents His Frustrations
As the show progressed, it became clear Ray J was not over it and was still frustrated. After several more songs, he returned. “Imma keep it all the way real,” he began. “I been having fun with y’all n##### but y’all all been interrupting my songs, singing the songs, singing the harmonies. I start again acapella to try to serenade Princess and y’all go “One Wish,” again. Like damn, just let me get one off,” he said.

He then addressed the audience, explaining that fans had been waiting for him to sing “One Wish,” since the Verzuz announcement. “All y’all n##### just mad because y’all don’t own y’all hits,” he added before the performers all began arguing about who owns their masters.
Nigga missed a few notes in the original release wtf he talm bout

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
chicago-bulls-basketball.gif

he's right

therealswizzz

FACTS KING!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TNazT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga this was a moment.... Dare, I say.... One of the best Verzuz battles! Seriously. The unintentional comedy, the shit-talking, wtf moments. It had it all! And aside from sound issues, the actual songs were good. It was a good show...

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
“This thing we call B2K was never the Omarion show,” he shared. “It was more like a circus and each guy brought a special attraction and collectively it was fun to watch. Watching you only let’s me know that you were not really paying attention to what was making you Omarion because without us around it’s clear you can’t tap back into him. You look lost, almost like you looking for us to feed off. You are a fame hog and that got the best of you.”
J-Boog went on to accuse Omarion of being jealous of his fellow bandmates, before claiming that “Chris Brown took your career and Bow Wow just took your tour.”
“Fame is a hell of a drug I know when we were together as a group you wanted to be the most famous aka the most favorite…but that wasn’t case,” he continued. “Fizz and Boog were the favorites. And you couldn’t understand that because you sung all the leads (by old school group design) but the guy who only talked on the track and in interviews (ME) and the other guy who rapped on our singles (FIZZ) were getting more love than you.”

Hours after J-Boog shared his thoughts, Raz-B took to Instagram and shared a legal document from 2019, which showed that Omarion is no longer an official member of B2K.

“@omarion you been out the group bruh,” he captioned the picture. “It’s amazing how you think everybody fucks with you.”