BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Something burning bad….
Apparently a number of folks got wiped out but who knows…
FV3AoraXoAA24ad

FV2_6YNXkAAidxM

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Two drones flying from the direction of Ukraine hit a major Russian oil refinery near the border on Wednesday, the plant said, sending a ball of flame and black smoke billowing into the sky and prompting the plant to suspend production.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
very interesting debate over the drone strike in russian territory:

this is the Raybird 3:

The Raybird 3 story is much more plausible to me than the idea of it being a zombie russian drone.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Two drones flying from the direction of Ukraine hit a major Russian oil refinery near the border on Wednesday, the plant said, sending a ball of flame and black smoke billowing into the sky and prompting the plant to suspend production.

False Flag?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
False Flag?

:yes:

I saw somebody say this somewhere else too. The idea being that an attack like this on Russian soil my deter future shipments of MLRS and other heavy weaponry etc. out of fear of escalating the conflict. I don't know though; I still think that Putin's ultimate plan is to somehow hold on long enough in the South and East to make it until winter with very expensive heating costs for Europeans and lack of food everywhere especially for poorer countries. In that scenario, he then offers to stop interfering with the grain supply in exchange for sanctions relief. :smh: It is like the opening days of this conflict when it seemed that certain European countries were hoping for a quick Ukrainian defeat so they could declare nothing could be done and resume regular business. :smh:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes:

I saw somebody say this somewhere else too. The idea being that an attack like this on Russian soil my deter future shipments of MLRS and other heavy weaponry etc. out of fear of escalating the conflict. I don't know though; I still think that Putin's ultimate plan is to somehow hold on long enough in the South and East to make it until winter with very expensive heating costs for Europeans and lack of food everywhere especially for poorer countries. In that scenario, he then offers to stop interfering with the grain supply in exchange for sanctions relief. :smh: It is like the opening days of this conflict when it seemed that certain European countries were hoping for a quick Ukrainian defeat so they could declare nothing could be done and resume regular business. :smh:
Its just that you can't trust reporting on near any happening in this war. Whenever one side blames another for a mystery event I'm skeptical. I've wondered out loud here before that I don't understand why ukraine hasn't fired more ordnance into RU. They're getting pounded all over, but haven't bothered to do so much as one significant attack back on the RU homeland. Why now? :rolleyes2:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Its just that you can't trust reporting on near any happening in this war. Whenever one side blames another for a mystery event I'm skeptical. I've wondered out loud here before that I don't understand why ukraine hasn't fired more ordnance into RU. They're getting pounded all over, but haven't bothered to do so much as one significant attack back on the RU homeland. Why now? :rolleyes2:

man I think there’s an agreement….no one can tell me other wise….So much of this don’t make sense that it makes sense

Kyiv & Russia

We leave Kyiv intact only if y’all don’t attack Russian land..

like that’s absolutely the only way I believe the bullshit I’ve seen.

how many fuckers visited(or claimed) Kyiv
About 5 US political heads
5 celebrities (even had a fucking mini concert)
Countless number of EU officials

all during an active conflict

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Another success of Macron: 2 French Caesar guns were intercepted intact by the Russians. They are currently in the Uralvagonzavod factory in the Urals for study and possible retroengineering.

Thank you Macron, we are paying for us.”

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Use this and zoom into where the conflict is most intense: https://firms.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/map/#d:24hrs;@0.0,0.0,3z

You can see where there is heavy shelling etc. and also see what is happening in/around/beyond the border. It really is insane to see this in real time like this so you can see through the fog around all of this. :yes:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
… So much of this don’t make sense that it makes sense ...
I'm solidly of the opinion that none of this makes sense, period. From RU's denazification justification for attacking, to UK's claim that they are a bastion of democracy and their defeat would signal the demise of western civilization.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm solidly of the opinion that none of this makes sense, period. From RU's denazification justification for attacking, to UK's claim that they are a bastion of democracy and their defeat would signal the demise of western civilization.
Agree nazis going after nazis

for a while I called all of them nazis

Ukraine spoke the same language of many US politicians.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pretty good confirmation that the drone strike was indeed of Ukrainian origin:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Last week I heard about females getting called up…I guess they really can call from 2 million

FV3hrmPXkAM_TDX
FV3hrmMWAAAbdOj
FV3hrmSXkAAnadi
FV3hrmSWAAkKGnq

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mannnn look at this shit…
Just when I thought the EU was making progress…

And yet, on the same day even and purely coincidental:

Given that the training started weeks ago for the heavy weapons, it is as if one story was used to distract from another... :rolleyes: :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
And yet, on the same day even and purely coincidental:

Given that the training started weeks ago for the heavy weapons, it is as if one story was used to distract from another... :rolleyes: :lol:

These folks be all over the place

I’ll give weapons at some point, we will train Ukrainians soldiers up to our standards

what about the EU bid

well we have to talk about that

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These folks be all over the place

I’ll give weapons at some point, we will train Ukrainians soldiers up to our standards

what about the EU bid

well we have to talk about that

Turkey isnt going to stop the NATO expansion just like Ukraine will start the long path to the EU soon.

I've said this on here numerous times:

In an interview on Swedish television, a former NATO official, Stephanie Babst, said that Mr. Erdogan’s real agenda is domestic. “Primarily this is a message toward his electoral base at home,” she said. “He has an election ahead of him. The economic situation in Turkey is pretty gruesome and so he wants to demonstrate leadership. He wants to demonstrate that he is a heard leader and so he is, I am afraid to say, using Sweden and Finland in order to get his strategic messages across.”

He will try to milk everything he can get out of this but he isn't going to be able to stop it.

As for the EU, was not the conflict in 2014 based in part on Ukraine not even making it this far?

European leaders meeting Thursday are expected to back E.U. candidate status for Ukraine, a move that would mark a historic moment for the bloc and a major morale boost for Kyiv amid war with Russia.

Ukraine has long pushed for a path to membership, but Russia’s invasion added a new sense of urgency. In the immediate aftermath of the invasion, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky pleaded for special consideration, an idea backed by some member states and strongly opposed by others.
In a matter of months, however, Zelensky’s personal appeals, dogged Ukrainian diplomacy and support from high-profile E.U. officials and leaders have made what seemed like a long shot feel almost inevitable. Heading into Thursday’s summit, all 27 members states have expressed support for the idea of granting Ukraine candidate status, according to officials and diplomats, with conditions to be met later.

Given the history/rhetoric from russia over these two issues, nothing they can do in Ukraine going forward can make it a success. They not only managed to enlarge NATO but start the process of enlarging the EU. This is pure insanity. :smh: :lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yesterday's about the 55% losses in the DPR was more hilarious in my view. :lol:

FV1OwawWQAAjpSU

It has been alleged on here even that providing forces 50+ year old tanks etc. was a sign of winning, reality begs to differ. :smh:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yesterday's about the 55% losses in the DPR was more hilarious in my view. :lol:

FV1OwawWQAAjpSU

It has been alleged on here even that providing forces 50+ year old tanks etc. was a sign of winning, reality begs to differ. :smh:
:lol: :lol:

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
I'm all for helping Ukraine, damn 50 -60 billion so far...:eek2:

But when I saw Detroit go without clean water for as long as it did....

Talking about cutting SS and medicare...... it's running out and needs to die.

Not wanting to have universal health care for all Americans because it cost too much

No money for none of that shit...But let another country need our help we are like :money:

We have like 800 military bases around the world...you think they let us stay there(in and around their country) for free? how much do they cost to run and upkeep?

Ok, I'm done, just had to get this off my chest before we pull another 50 billion out of our ass to help other countries.