It might have been some serial killers aborted too, but what is not known is not missed.
She almost yanked Steph too so from what we know, he would’ve been missed

But I hear ya
It might have been some serial killers aborted too, but what is not known is not missed.

Word. Fuckin bitches just need ta shut the fuck up!!!
![]()
I got youYou know I'mma need the name of this bitch, right?
instagram.com
I got you
Login • Instagram
Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.instagram.com
![]()
Some shit nobody needs to know. I know sometimes you feel the need to clear your conscience, but clear your conscience and an empty house
That is her problem. If there's a hell, she gets to go. Not your or my problem.This chick is a perfect example regarding why I do not support abortion out of convenience. These type of women nonchalantly use abortion as birth control. Her statements supports this.
Crazy.
Just means she goes for the 2 not the 3. Must have fucked MJ or Nique back in the day. 3pt shooters (Dell) never know how to go to the hole (Pussy).Damn, and we thought her first son was the best shooter ever!
Seth’s a great shooter, Steph’s the greatest shooter ever.
She killed Steffon who would NEVER MISSED A SHOT!
![]()
To Quote one of the tweets:
Del has easily had some of the best pussy over his life. He married a baaaaaad chick and had to good sons. These are the “peace of mind” years so I’ll reserve judgment on the Jane for now. We all know the saying about having a dime piece; and we all know it’s true. Sonya probably never loved him so the sex was easily whack as hell but available. Mediocre looking women go way harder than most baddies.
Bitch look like a west Virginia Walmart cashier. That's a colorist family like a muphucka....no Darkies or BrowniesFuck Stephs 40+ pts, Dell’s Plain Jane Becky is the story of the game.
Co-sign as you get up in age, you don’t have time for drama, and arguing. Stress can kill, along with high blood pressure causing a heart attack. Del is in the 4 quarter of his life though tomorrow not promise for any of us.
But as you get up in age each day becomes more and more precious, So as I see this plain Jane I said she appears peaceful. My pops is 77 and my family make sure that he enjoys his golden years peacefully, he just wants to go to church everyday.
As you can see Steph Mom can’t even sit next to Del even after the split. Steph is an amazing talent that alone should allow them to celebrate and enjoy their son game beside each other.
I usually dont quote ya my bad...but you really said something here. And it just reminds me, men and women really are a lot alike. Just like we complain about women shitting on good dudes, us men do the same thing all the time to good women. Some of these chicks will literally love your funky ass draws. A lot of us like to sidestep them too. I think it has to do with humans just liking to be challenged. Having a new situation can be fun and challenging. Love is safe. A lot of us be scared to be safe haha.yea its almost like, they are competing when they attend their sons games.. I just know...marriage in todays time is a
waste of fuckin time, if yall not tryin to become one..
marriage has been turned into a fuckin business,
and most dudes find that out waaaay toooo late,
still tryin to be in love... lol...
chicks stop that in love shit, in their mid twenties,
dudes still be believing that bullshit, waaaay
into the marriage...
we gotta stop fallin for that bullshit.....
Love is something that develops through
the good and bad times..through loyalty
and dedication...
Good luck finding that shit in a world filled with instagram hoes
and reality show wanna beez!
they out there.. just good luck with that journey..
Journey of SELF knowledge. way more enjoyable and life
FULFILLING if ya askin a real knigga!!
I salute the Brothas that wisen up and assess shit that went wrong the last time and do the complete opposite the next time. It seems very logical, but some fools love the fire and keep going back to danger.These are the “peace of mind” years so I’ll reserve judgment on the Jane for now. Mediocre looking women go way harder than most baddies.
I usually dont quote ya my bad...but you really said something here. And it just reminds me, men and women really are a lot alike. Just like we complain about women shitting on good dudes, us men do the same thing all the time to good women. Some of these chicks will literally love your funky ass draws. A lot of us like to sidestep them too. I think it has to do with humans just liking to be challenged. Having a new situation can be fun and challenging. Love is safe. A lot of us be scared to be safe haha.
You discovered what only a small few have been able to realize. Many people think they know what they want. And even those who think they know what they want, they rarely know how to get it nor do they know what the thing or person they want, wants.I salute the Brothas that wisen up and assess shit that went wrong the last time and do the complete opposite the next time. It seems very logical, but some fools love the fire and keep going back to danger.
I remember when I broke up with my ex, I immediately brought out a pad and jotted all the shit that went wrong on one side, and then jotted all the shit I want in my next relationship. Within 3 months I met my wife and it’s now 13 years of peace of mind.
If you talkin about women being hoes, we having 2 different conversations. A nigga will probably never know a chick real sexual history, and the older yall both are, the less you're going to know about who she was fucking in her late teens through twenties.why are you apologizing for quoting a real knigga tho??
Yea its a two way street, but at the end of the day, its
the women who ultimately make the choice of whether or not
they gonna open up for a knigga,
sheet they know the first minute they meet you, if you are
fuckable to them..some will let it be known..some will string you along,
and some will just be wide open down for anything...to get you.
but its women who make the choice and as a whole, not a lot of
good choices being made..
the problem really is... its only a small percentage of men and women
that fuck who they want when they want...
women when they are young have the option advantage, and the problem is
they explore ALL their options...
and then want to get married.. aint no real knigga marrying no chick
that explored all her fuckin options.. thats just disgusting...

They been swapping. Just out in the open now...
If you talkin about women being hoes, we having 2 different conversations. A nigga will probably never know a chick real sexual history, and the older yall both are, the less you're going to know about who she was fucking in her late teens through twenties.
yea its almost like, they are competing when they attend their sons games.. I just know...marriage in todays time is a
waste of fuckin time, if yall not tryin to become one..
marriage has been turned into a fuckin business,
and most dudes find that out waaaay toooo late,
still tryin to be in love... lol...
chicks stop that in love shit, in their mid twenties,
dudes still be believing that bullshit, waaaay
into the marriage...
we gotta stop fallin for that bullshit.....
Love is something that develops through
the good and bad times..through loyalty
and dedication...
Good luck finding that shit in a world filled with instagram hoes
and reality show wanna beez!
they out there.. just good luck with that journey..
Journey of SELF knowledge. way more enjoyable and life
FULFILLING if ya askin a real knigga!!
Savage!! Life!!
Words of Wisdom, and timely. I have a very good friend who I went to visit in the hospital just last Saturday. He's recovering from having a stroke and ironically him and Dell Curry are very close in age. He's been in the hospital for 2 weeks now, but the staff appears to be very attentive and that's helping to lower his blood pressure.Co-sign as you get up in age, you don’t have time for drama, and arguing. Stress can kill, along with high blood pressure causing a heart attack. Del is in the 4 quarter of his life though tomorrow not promise for any of us.
But as you get up in age each day becomes more and more precious, So as I see this plain Jane I said she appears peaceful. My pops is 77 and my family make sure that he enjoys his golden years peacefully, he just wants to go to church everyday.
As you can see Steph Mom can’t even sit next to Del even after the split. Steph is an amazing talent that alone should allow them to celebrate and enjoy their son game beside each other.