Dollar Tree worker wilding

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Better them than me cause that one dude stole so much shit the devil would be proud of him,he can open his own damn store.

The fat chick was on one holding onto that mans hair,death grip,over nothing really that major and if he would of got up and beat her ass,she deserved it.

The dollar stores are in our communities and we need em.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Bitch, it's not "your store."
You're a minimum wage employee in a supervisor position that you use to feel empowered because of your lowly accomplishments and status in life.

I hope that brotha sues them into bankruptcy.
As for her, being terminated will have her leeching more from the welfare system at our expense.

Last edited:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
probably after that muthafucka stole from them the upteenth time she said fuck it :lol: . lost her job but i doubt she gives a shit . that dude knew he fucked up that's why he never touched her and should have left the first time she was trying to get him out the store. now the store, neighborhood will lose possibly a good manager who cared(too much) about that store. hen get upset when their store looks like shit then closes down. he'll get a nice settlement for this fuckery tho

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The guy at the dollar tree was a fucking idiot! He just cost himself at least $500,000. His friend kept telling him don’t do nothing. I would’ve allowed her to drag me down to the ground by my hair and from that moment I wouldn’t be able to move neck, back and legs no feeling……. Can you say lawyer + out of court settlement

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man wha did yall Jamaican bruhs

do to that girl mayne...

Listen Mayne, she got flashbacks

from some dexter on the beach,

humpin and dumpin...

somebody GOTS to pay..... :lol:

seriously tho, there are some deep rooted issues there... I mean DEEP!!!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn shame we need these Dollar Tree stores in the urban areas and you got stupid muthafuckas trying to ruin it for people. These stores may eventually close down because stupid people wanna fight in them.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I know shady ass lawyers are blowing his phone up.

Hello Mr Johnson this is....and we'd love to represent you in such a henous, vile, unthinkable attack lol

And men these animals are not the women of the past. If they attack you whoop their ass. If they don't act like women don't treat them like women

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Better them than me cause that one dude stole so much shit the devil would be proud of him,he can open his own damn store.

The fat chick was on one holding onto that mans hair,death grip,over nothing really that major and if he would of got up and beat her ass,she deserved it.

The dollar stores are in our communities and we need em.

:confused:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
He had every right to knock that walrus out . Then that dumb Jamaican cunt talking about why is he attacking a woman? Bitch shut the fuck up. Nigga in the red is a whole faggot too

Hoes used to beat your ass like that in New Jersey and ran you out the state.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He would've stomped that dollar tree worker out if dude with the camera wasn't there.

Wide Back Bitches

She damn near three times his size.
He's about to own a Dollar Tree or 2. He's better disciplined than me. Either you break your grip or I break you arm. You should be able to defend yourself. I hate how no one does shit before but once he starts to go on the offense everyone comes.
this is what im talking about no one jumped in when she had him walking him like a dog but the minute a man react everybody and there moms want to help her out.I HATE ALL THIS SHES A WOMAN CRAP NO IDIOT A WOMAN WOULD DO THAT SHES A RAT AND YOU STUMP RATS FOR DOING THIS TYPE STUFF.IF PISSES ME OFF THAT THE ROLES HAVE GOT REVERSED NOW.men dont have no say no word nothing everything is for the females now.they can do stuff like this and society will turn a blind eye but let a man put a finger on a female its automatic jail time.this is bull man for get all that he hitting a female stuff when a chic step to a man and do this type stuff its gloves off..real talk by her being bigger then dude she could have really hurt that dudes neck back etc. that rat and that Jamaican rat and that soft crispy cream dude in the red would have got jack the snake ddt......
probably after that muthafucka stole from them the upteenth time she said fuck it :lol: . lost her job but i doubt she gives a shit . that dude knew he fucked up that's why he never touched her and should have left the first time she was trying to get him out the store. now the store, neighborhood will lose possibly a good manager who cared(too much) about that store. hen get upset when their store looks like shit then closes down. he'll get a nice settlement for this fuckery tho
this cupcake negro here smh
The guy at the dollar tree was a fucking idiot! He just cost himself at least $500,000. His friend kept telling him don’t do nothing. I would’ve allowed her to drag me down to the ground by my hair and from that moment I wouldn’t be able to move neck, back and legs no feeling……. Can you say lawyer + out of court settlement
what you mean he didnt do anything and still can get $500,000 out of it.what vid did you watch.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
what you mean he didnt do anything and still can get $500,000 out of it.what vid did you watch.
Real money comes from physical injury. You would not be able to tell me that my neck and back were hurting and that I was also feeling numbness in my legs. He missed out on a real payday. He’ll be lucky to get 10 grand

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real money comes from physical injury. You would not be able to tell me that my neck and back were hurting and that I was also feeling numbness in my legs. He missed out on a real payday. He’ll be lucky to get 10 grand
nope seen first hand something just like this and they CANT say his neck or back wasnt hurt during all this .only thing he did was at the end rolled on top of her which she pulled him on her cause she had his hair still.but the dude i know got paid well over $500,000 so he will be ok .stuff like neck and back problems set in days after of that night so he did right and will get way more then 10k if he dont settle out of court..

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good for her. And better for him. Next September, he’s going to see the fruits of that ass kicking. Shorty is going to feel like Bird after the conviction.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is what im talking about no one jumped in when she had him walking him like a dog but the minute a man react everybody and there moms want to help her out.I HATE ALL THIS SHES A WOMAN CRAP NO IDIOT A WOMAN WOULD DO THAT SHES A RAT AND YOU STUMP RATS FOR DOING THIS TYPE STUFF.IF PISSES ME OFF THAT THE ROLES HAVE GOT REVERSED NOW.men dont have no say no word nothing everything is for the females now.they can do stuff like this and society will turn a blind eye but let a man put a finger on a female its automatic jail time.this is bull man for get all that he hitting a female stuff when a chic step to a man and do this type stuff its gloves off..real talk by her being bigger then dude she could have really hurt that dudes neck back etc. that rat and that Jamaican rat and that soft crispy cream dude in the red would have got jack the snake ddt......
this cupcake negro here smh
dude the only thing you seen is a 2 minute video. you think that woman fought this dude for no reason? you think he never swung on her for no reason? shiiiiiiitttt. they knew each other more than likely cause he been jacking dollar shit from them for the longest. ol girl got tired and finally reacted. ol boy had 2 minutes to defend himself ...hit or something but he didn't do nothing cause he know he in the wrong. can't get mad cause you in the wrong, just gotta accept what you brought on urself. he better take whatever settlement they give him. Cause they do dome digging and start watching tapes for him coming in stealing shit he can kiss that so called payday goodbye .

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude the only thing you seen is a 2 minute video. you think that woman fought this dude for no reason? you think he never swung on her for no reason? shiiiiiiitttt. they knew each other more than likely cause he been jacking dollar shit from them for the longest. ol girl got tired and finally reacted. ol boy had 2 minutes to defend himself ...hit or something but he didn't do nothing cause he know he in the wrong. can't get mad cause you in the wrong, just gotta accept what you brought on urself. he better take whatever settlement they give him. Cause they do dome digging and start watching tapes for him coming in stealing shit he can kiss that so called payday goodbye .
lol youre in the same shoes as me bro you dont have no proof on anything you wrote just like me you dont know if they know each other you can only think that in your head lol.you dont know if he was stealing from there either lol we both dont know but what i do know is she lost her job and will see jail and he will get some type of cash payment period.lol a lot of yall on here will be that dude in the red at then end of the video lol till it happen to you then the story changes..goodnight have a good day yall..

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
DA FUCK DID I JUST WITNESS? MAN I WISH A BITCH WOULD DRAG ME AROUND THE STORE LIKE THE BIG BOSS MAN. I PROMISE YOU DAT BITCH IS GOIN RIGHT THROUGH THE AISLE ENDCAP. :itsawrap:

frqrto.jpg
It ain't in me. I'm just fucked up with no patience if touched by anything from mosquito on up.
But I wouldn't have blamed him if he was hitting the ground like Ric Flair selling the fuck out that shit. :lol: