Dollar Tree worker wilding

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Police charged an assistant manager of a business for the violent attack on a customer in Irvington Township on Thursday.

According to a statement released by Irvington Police, on May 26, at approximately 7:09 p.m., officers responded to the Dollar Tree store located at 886 Springfield Avenue to investigate reports of a fight inside the establishment.

When police arrived, they found the male customer and a female employee exchanging heated conversations in front of the store

The customer was treated for a minor injury to his eye after the manager reportedly sprayed the man in the face with pepper spray during the violent physical encounter.

A 13-minute videotape which was recorded by a witness, showed the manager, Ms. Alliah Vasquez, 29, of Irvington, grabbing, repeatedly punching and pulling the hair of the unidentified customer until the pair reached the front of the store near the entrance.

According to the video, the customer, on several occasions, begged Vazquez to release his hair from her tightly gripped hand even while raising his hands to surrender or submit. “I will not hit her,” the customer shouted.

Once at the front of the store, the video showed Vasquez forcing the customer to the floor, which prompted other employees and customers to engage and separate the two.

Irvington Police officials told RLS Media that after an investigation, Vasquez was arrested for assaulting the customer inside the store.

“Mrs. Vasquez was booked and charged with aggravated assault. She then was released pending a court appearance,” officials said.

Officials at Dollar Tree’s Chesapeake, Virginia, corporate office did not immediately return our request for a statement regarding the incident.

No serious injuries were reported.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
And the classic national anthem can be heard in the background, sung by all ho's that want to act like men till they start getting their asses beat back on... "She's a goddam woman".... the moment Esmeralda laid hands on him and started dragging him around by his hair like he was one of her children.... that went out the door
Nobody had a problem with her macing him, and dragging him by his hair. As soon as he tried to retaliate everyone had a problem

sidebar: she did all that for minimum wage? Does she have Dollar Tree stock options or something? They got a 401K plan?

Happy for homey. That incoming corporate check will be welcomed.
I'd go in there every day after receiving it asking "Where's Esmerelda at? Oh, my bad.... she got fired!!!"

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
He's about to own a Dollar Tree or 2. He's better disciplined than me. Either you break your grip or I break you arm. You should be able to defend yourself.
You have to overcome anger and think $$$$.... I'm sure that the pain was tolerable compared to the $$$$ payout that's sure to come.... he and his boy were definitely thinking long game.... I would've added a cherry on top by falling to the floor and going fetal, then saying that it brought back childhood trauma of getting beaten and abused by bad parents

Last edited:

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What has changed in society?

Why would a woman have no fear of putting hands on a man?

Seriously, what has these women thinking not only can she tussle with a man but she will dominate him physically?

Say what you want but KS was RIGHT about the modern woman.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor

Seriously, what has these women thinking not only can she tussle with a man but she will dominate him physically?

And for this reason among many is why BETA-MERICANS AND FEMINAZIS HATED HIM

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wish I could be present at the corporate headquarters when they meet to review this video.

dis-dis-gon-be-gud.gif

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Man, society got me ALL FUCKED UP!!! All of this "No! Don't! She's a woman!" Y'all can eat a sour cream & onion dick with that nonsense! Nobody tried to break it up, until he'd finally had enough. A smack or 2, aight. I'm going to try to hold you until you calm down. If you break away and start doing the shit she did, then you've signed up for what follows.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

Years of getting away with that "But she's a woman shit" .... once you lay hands/swing back/pick up and use something actually hurts.... it's over

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
See, he had every right to knock her ass the fuck out.
women are running around her acting like men, and menacing anyone who doesn't agree with them.

The men are running around here acting all sissified. They can't bust a grape if they had to.

If shit ever hits the fan, the men won't know how to defend themselves or their families. And, the females will think that all of that loud talking and theatrics are going to keep someone off of their asses; when in reality, it won't. As soon as man makes a fist and hits her ass upsides her head full force, she going to realize just how jaded she's been.

Damn...