Wait. Is Kevin Samuels DEAD or is it a Rumor? Update: RIP Kevin Samuels

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Between Black Twitter and this thread........

dont-worry-eating-popcorn.gif

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Folks in this thread..say he was....brah
Come on Killa, you know it was a group of women that started calling him gay because they didn't like his delivery.

His message was never the issue, they just didn't like being "put in their place" so they scoured the Internet for any proof he was gay or at least bi.

Because he told them to better themselves.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Rest In Power to the brother.
not sure if red bulls killed him, but me and my girl used to drink them with vodka, or five hour energy drinks and fuck all night. but one thing we noticed, especially with the 5 hour energy joints, we would wake up the next day and not remember shit. like we would black out off them drinks. and it wasnt the liquor because we drank alot before we started the energy drinks and after we quit them. just my two cents but i dont fuck with them drinks at all.
Glad you stopped fuckin with those energy drinks bruh.

MPCIOY.jpg

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Good luck with the quitting, bro. It definitely wasn't cold turkey for me. It was gradual.

I went from 2 to 3 black per day, until I got down to a half. I remember when I was smoking that half, I said "I don't need it anymore."

So my running ended up replacing my smoking. I can take deep breaths now. That was something I couldn't due when I was on them blacks.

I caught myself smoking way too much herb and having too many brews and had to pull myself up real hard. So at the beginning of March, I went cold turkey. Had one beer left in the fridge and almost 2 ounces of unsmoked bud. Put the bud in a drawer and kept that one beer at the bottom of the fridge. Stopped cold turkey on a Sunday. Didn't touch any intoxicant for 2 months. Only side effect I had was boredom in the evening and very vivid and crazy dreams. Energy was never really a problem but my concentration went to 1000. I went on a 2 months spree of cleaning everything out that I didn't need, making improvements on my home and reworking how I spent the extra money I wasn't blowing on herb. I got a lot done.

I gained confidence in my self control from this. Keeping my vices in front of me and being able to look at them and say "I'm good" was empowering.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come on Killa, you know it was a group of women that started calling him gay because they didn't like his delivery.

His message was never the issue, they just didn't like being "put in their place" so they scoured the Internet for any proof he was gay or at least bi.

Because he told them to better themselves.

Good posting..but why nighax calling him gay...he died on top of a bad bitch.. brah

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
He tried to use science to explain why he thought black women werent as beautiful

I would want to hear the end of his statement...seems to be a bad look if it's not altered but would be nice to hear the end of the statement

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would want to hear the end of his statement...seems to be a bad look if it's not altered but would be nice to hear the end of the statement

Heavily altered...he was talking about black women In the past versus black women modern...and he ain't lying...70 percent masculine and hair shawt..and made up like trannies... brah

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I caught myself smoking way too much herb and having too many brews and had to pull myself up real hard. So at the beginning of March, I went cold turkey. Had one beer left in the fridge and almost 2 ounces of unsmoked bud. Put the bud in a drawer and kept that one beer at the bottom of the fridge. Stopped cold turkey on a Sunday. Didn't touch any intoxicant for 2 months. Only side effect I had was boredom in the evening and very vivid and crazy dreams. Energy was never really a problem but my concentration went to 1000. I went on a 2 months spree of cleaning everything out that I didn't need, making improvements on my home and reworking how I spent the extra money I wasn't blowing on herb. I got a lot done.

I gained confidence in my self control from this. Keeping my vices in front of me and being able to look at them and say "I'm good" was empowering.

Hell, yeah! Props on your accomplishment.

I experienced the same thing. Vivid dreams and restless nights.

I'm 3 weeks in not drinking sodas. Dr. Pepper is my kryptonite. But I have been good so far. I would drink 2 to 4 a day.

I'm not going to completely stop, but as you said, it's about gaining confidence in self-control. And I think that's what I am working on still.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm 3 weeks in not drinking sodas. Dr. Pepper is my kryptonite. But I have been good so far. I would drink 2 to 4 a day.

I'm not going to completely stop, but as you said, it's about gaining confidence in self-control. And I think that's what I am working on still.

Good stuff, I'm addicted to ports and diet coke and my stomach looks the part. I'm trying to drop 20 pounds.

All that's ont he street is bad food, sugar and cheap liquor but that's what it's about.

Boredom is a problem.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good stuff, I'm addicted to ports and diet coke and my stomach looks the part. I'm trying to drop 20 pounds.

All that's ont he street is bad food, sugar and cheap liquor but that's what it's about.

Boredom is a problem.

I have dropped 5 pounds in the 3 weeks I've stopped drinking sodas. And my bowl movements have been wonderful since the increased water intake.

When I stopped smoking blacks, I was coughing up black tar every morning out of my lungs for about a month straight. You body will regulate when you quit, even after a day or two of being away from it.

But you're right. Boredom will have you spirling right back to old habits :lol:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What in redbull could kill anyone?

Ingredients Carbonated Water, Sucrose, Glucose, Citric Acid, Taurine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCI, Vitamin B12, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors

Fam, the same thing can be said for a home made bomb. Individually, the ingredients seem harmless, but collectively, BOOM!!

R.I.P.

The people celebrating his death says more about them than anything else.

What kind of person speaks ill of the dead??

Some are actually celebrating his death!!

But never called any of his All The Smoke Shows!!

A number of the ones celebrating his death on social media are cowards, in that a lot of them are only allowing replies from followers. It doesn't get any more cowardly than that. Just confirms Kevin was right about those folks.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Small world but guess not too small since I live in the same city.

I know Ortensia
125233241_10222076323409470_2088512777185372196_n.jpg

Hahahaha niggas on Twitter are losing their minds. They're acting like Black women got together and hired this chick to assinate Samuels. They acting like he was Martin Luther King and Malcolm X all wrapped up in one.

Today is gonna be nothing but comedy from Black incels.

:lol:

Reactions: BKF

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
His show was one of a kind. For a lot of men that have encountered "modern" women in the dtaing scene, a lot of people wouldn't believe their experiences or they'd think their experiences were exagerated. But to see the mindset of these women live was something else. For a lot of black women, a black man has to be a GOD to be good enough. Anything less and she's "lowering her standards."

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Salute fellas...Damn that shit made my day hearing how black men are taking better care of their health and seeing the benefits....

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Same here. I gotta cut back and drop the Bangs myself :smh: