Wait. Is Kevin Samuels DEAD or is it a Rumor? Update: RIP Kevin Samuels

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Death is the end result of us all and most of us will die alone regardless of who you’re with, what your money look l
Yes, we all die alone to some extent, but that doesn't mean we have to live alone and what the brother KS attempted to get people to understand is that you have to make it work with someone, if not then you will live & die alone.

Life is hard enough as it is, its easier to just put forth the effort to make it work with someone

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If we can sticky Lil Boogers death, after having at least 5 black bodies or a junkie who OD off pills, then hell yeah, a hard-working, smart black man who actually dedicated his life to uplifting the black community should get stickied on a predominantly male message board.
Its really disheartening & disgusting the lack of humanity and empathy for a brother that actually made an effort and had a positive impact on other Black people with his works.

He wasn't a coon or a CAC, so yea.. he is a brother. And this brother is no longer with us

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Its really disheartening & disgusting the lack of humanity and empathy for a brother that actually made an effort and had a positive impact on other Black people with his works.

He wasn't a coon or a CAC, so yea.. he is a brother. And this brother is no longer with us

I agree Bro. From the day one I said to myself that man is doing gods work. And I am in no way religious. I also said to myself and few others his attempts to sort out the heedless, delusional and egotistical would be used against him. That he would be vilified by those who need his help the most. Today that can be seen by those who revel in his death.

Peace to that Black man and the work he put he in. He said what my father, uncles and grandfather says about women. Mind you those men have wives. No to be confused with delusional broads looking to go out and eat $300 meals 5 nights a week.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lets be real. This board has danced on and played Spades on the grave of a lot of people who have died and who's opinions we didn't like. Don't act brand new now because it's somebody you agreed with.
Unless a CAC, cop, or coon... I don't do that shit.
:lol: PEople want to pick and chose when he be respectful on deaths. THis shit BGOL lol. People had fucked up shit to say about Kobe when he died on here.
And you don't see nothing wrong with that?
Don't answer

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree Bro. From the day one I said to myself that man is doing gods work. And I am in no way religious. I also said to myself and few others his attempts to sort out the heedless, delusional and egotistical would be used against him. That he would be vilified by those who need his help the most. Today that can be seen by those who revel in his death.

Peace to that Black man and the work he put he in. He said what my father, uncles and grandfather says about women. Mind you those men have wives. No to be confused with delusional broads looking to go out and eat $300 meals 5 nights a week.

Right. It's disturbing not only because it shows their low character, but also because it shows that our future is in the hands(wombs) of despots.

Death is the only thing permanent about life, ain't no coming back from it... and we got people that seem to have been laying in wait for the moment of his death.

It bothers me that my sister seems to be triggered by his content. I think I know why, but not sure how to approach it yet. She doesn't say anything bad about him, she just doesn't like how he talks to women, she says he doesn't like to be cut off but he cuts people off, and she doesn't like the whole number rating thing, she says its objectifying.

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Right. It's disturbing not only because it shows their llw character, but also because it shows that our future is in the hands(wombs) of despots.

Death is the only thing permanent about life, ain't no coming back from it... and we got people that seem to have been laying in wait for the moment of his death.

It bothers me that my sister seems to be triggered by his content. I think I know why, but not sure how to approach it yet. She doesn't say anything bad about him, she just doesn't like how he talks to women, she says he doesn't like to be cut off but he cuts people off, and she doesn't like the whole number rating thing, she says its objectifying.

People who go to physical and mental therapy have to experience pain and discomfort as a consequence. Whether it's having those body parts moved in ways you will not do on you own. Or thoughts that need to be confronted, examined and often times corrected with a mental therapist. Changing our habits and lifestyles is one of the hardest things for people to do. Especially as we get older. Kevin pointed out foibles of people and solutions to correct them.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, we all die alone to some extent, but that doesn't mean we have to live alone and what the brother KS attempted to get people to understand is that you have to make it work with someone, if not then you will live & die alone.

Life is hard enough as it is, its easier to just put forth the effort to make it work with someone
Well said.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Now that Kevin is gone these hoes about to be doing a lot of foul shit to dudes.
They've been doing foul shit before he came on the scene. The world keeps turning . There are others like him on the youtube who's been saying the same thing he has for years

Geeks on the net been crying for years about the ain't shit chick that picks thugs and bad boys then wants a "good man" when they all used up.l way before any of these people had a platform this shit will never die and we been knowing for years that hi s ain't shit.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sorry to hear actually. Feel for dude but I thoigh he was just a class hack sent to critic poor folks but after a while I understood his message. It's levels to dating and people should stay where they belong. Unfortunately black folks are beyond saving, we hate each other and he realized that so he hustled dollars. We don't care about fami,y, community just individual achievements we can get back for ourselves.

He put the mirror to yard face and ya got ad, keep dreaming some rich dude gon save you, keep dreaming that pushy filled Twitter faggots are the norm of men who want to understand your struggle.

I wish tall the best.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yeah, but that’s why I said “most”.

Circumstances are bigger than what KS was trying to get this women to understand.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
At the same time?

I completely understand he deliberately targeted a segment of black women who ALREADY felt targeted, alone and attacked.

I can't tell them to mourn that man as much as I don't personally support celebrating death.

They also have a right to react how they want.

That's just part of the game now.

If Joe Rogan died today there would be quite a few who would do the pepper seed openly because of the things he did and said.

And I would understand.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Im not the only one that sees the irony of his death. It’s sort of poetic in a way and I mean no disrespect when I say that. It’s like me dying in a hurricane or something even though I follow weather like I breath air.

Now, my biggest gripe with KS show is that he rarely, if ever, had anyone to challenge his thought process. Holding bitches accountable is one thing, the other this is that NOBODY is above this human shit. And that’s the part I wanted to challenge him on.

Death is the end result of us all and most of us will die alone regardless of who you’re with, what your money look like, how you label yourself, or whatever else.

So whatever we are doing out here. Whatever we call this life thing; ain’t none of us going to make it out here alive.

Until then, wing this life shit the best way you can.

RIP

Vulcan focus>>>>>>>>

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Geeks on the net been crying for years about the ain't shit chick that picks thugs and bad boys then wants a "good man" when they all used up.l way before any of these people had a platform this shit will never die and we been knowing for years that hi s ain't shit.

Thats not what he was doing though

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not even that. The virus popped off during Trump's last half-year in office. What kind of idiot compares that to a full term for Joe Biden?

That's really not comparable though lol. It didn't even really start until March under Trump.

I wanted to get a quick reply out, but exactly these...the first 9 months of a virus when it's just getting started vs 2 years, 1 of which it was like a raging wildfire!

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
RIP to Mr. Kevin Samuels if true. This news saddens me. Kevin always said what needed to be said, and gave the advice that the person on the other end needed to hear. Society is taking that power away from us and it was refreshing to see someone wield it so unabashedly.

I certainly respected that brother.

Last edited: