BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
..... My money is on this week.... as soon as Monday, Vlad's gonna blow a gasket when his Olympic team gets no gold for doping.... the hearing is on Sunday

The US has warned of the “very distinct possibility” of a Russian invasion of Ukraine in the next few days, potentially involving an overwhelming attack on Kyiv, and told all remaining Americans to leave the country in the next 48 hours.

Joe Biden is due to speak to Vladimir Putin by phone on Saturday. Diplomatic sources said that Biden had told allied leaders in a call that Vladimir Putin had taken a decision to go ahead with an invasion, but Jake Sullivan, the national security adviser, said: “We have not seen anything come to us that says a final decision has been taken, [that] the go order has been given.”

“I will say that the way that he has built up his forces and put them in place, along with the other indicators that we have collected through intelligence, makes it clear to us that there is a very distinct possibility that Russia will choose to act militarily, and there is reason to believe that that could happen on a reasonably swift timeframe,” Sullivan said.

“Now, we can’t pinpoint the day at this point, and we can’t pinpoint the hour but what we can say is that there is a credible prospect that a Russian military action would take place, even before the end of the Olympics.” The Winter Olympics in China close on 20 February.

Biden has told other Nato and EU leaders that the US believes Putin has decided to carry out an invasion of Ukraine, which could happen in the next few days, according to diplomatic sources.

Biden’s call to allies followed a situation room meeting at the White House to discuss the latest intelligence on the Russian military buildup, and on Putin’s thinking.

“Practical things will start to happen on the ground as a result of this decision, but that doesn’t mean that Putin couldn’t still row back,” a European diplomat said, insisting it was not too late to deter the Russian leader. “There are further decision points along the line.”

Sullivan said US citizens still in Ukraine should leave in the next two days.

“If you stay you are assuming risk with no guarantee that there will be any other opportunity to leave, and there is no prospect of a US military evacuation in the event of a Russian invasion,” Sullivan said.

“If a Russian attack on Ukraine proceeds, it is likely to begin with aerial bombing and missile attacks that could obviously kill civilians without regard to their nationality. A subsequent ground invasion would involve the onslaught of a massive force with virtually no notice. Communications to arrange a departure could be severed and commercial transit halted.”

Late on Friday the Russian foreign ministry accused western countries of spreading false information with help from the media, in order to distract attention from their own aggressive actions.

The White House said Biden was calling transatlantic leaders “to discuss our shared concerns about Russia’s continued buildup of military forces around Ukraine, and continued coordination on both diplomacy and deterrence”.

A European diplomat said that the US had asked for the urgent call with Nato allies and the heads of the EU council and commission, to share the new intelligence.

Western intelligence agencies believe that the most likely goal of a Russian offensive would be to surround Kyiv and force regime change.

They also believe that the signal for such an invasion would be a false-flag attack, possibly including allegations of Ukrainian use of chemical weapons, that would be used as a pretext for Russian intervention.

Within minutes of Biden’s call, the UK Foreign Office urged British citizens in Ukraine “to leave now via commercial means while they remain available”.

The Russian embassy in Kyiv said it was considering telling non-essential staff to leave, according to Tass news agency. Other embassies stepped up evacuations on Friday.

According to Walla News, Israel ordered family members of diplomatic staff out of the country, and the Kyiv Post reported that the US had called for American members of the Ukraine monitoring mission run by the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe to leave the country by Tuesday.

Vice-Admiral Nils Andreas Stensønes, the head of the Norwegian intelligence service, said Russia now had 150,000 troops massed around Ukraine, and said the decision on whether to attack rested with Vladimir Putin.

“Now it is first and foremost up to President Putin if he chooses to do so,” Stensønes said. “It is difficult to say whether it is probable or not probable, because it is solely up to the Russian president to make that decision.”

He added that Russians “have all they need to carry everything out, from a minor invasion in the east to minor attacks here and there in Ukraine, or a complete invasion, with, possibly, an occupation of all or parts of Ukraine”.

Western intelligence agencies largely agree that Putin has now put in place enough troops to attempt an invasion, a sentiment reflected in warnings in the last 24 hours from Biden and the UK prime minister, Boris Johnson.

A number of invasion scenarios are considered possible, but there is a prevailing belief that any military intervention ordered by Putin would be designed to achieve regime change in Kyiv. That could see a lightning attack, aimed at encircling Kyiv, with the intention of forcing the collapse of Volodymyr Zelenskiy’s government, and trying to install a pro-Russian regime without urban warfare.

CONTINUED:
US warns of ‘distinct possibility’ Russia will invade Ukraine within days | Ukraine | The Guardian

Last edited:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
They not gonna fight russia
As much as I want them to fight Russia right now is not the time we just had to push sanctions on them. But a Line has to be drawn somewhere because Putin may get a little crazy. He should have did this shit under Trump…. Actually because Trump is in a little trouble this is why he may be acting out. This world is so fucked up. We need to hurry up and get off of petrol this will stop some of this bullshit.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
As much as I want them to fight Russia right now is not the time we just had to push sanctions on them. But a Line has to be drawn somewhere because Putin may get a little crazy. He should have did this shit under Trump…. Actually because Trump is in a little trouble this is why he may be acting out. This world is so fucked up. We need to hurry up and get off of petrol this will stop some of this bullshit.

Except that Russia supplies most of Europe with natural gas.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I like Dr. Wilma Leon’s analogy on the Russian conflict. It’s not like they’re 5 miles away from the border.

Reports indicate that Russian troops are 200 km from the Ukraine border.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This seems like lil bush and Colin type of language

Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction

The inspectors didn’t find any weapons of mass destruction

like wtf

easy_b

BGOL Investor
This seems like lil bush and Colin type of language

Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction

The inspectors didn’t find any weapons of mass destruction

like wtf
No this is a lot different this is not the same situation you actually see what they are doing

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Story is breaking on CNN but Ukranian President says that he was informed that the invasion will be on Wednesday, February 16th

Ukraine sees American troops waiting in Poland. Calls up Russia like "Vlad I'd love to have you over, but the 16th really doesn't work. Could you come back on the 17th maybe around 4:00 p.m.? That way I can fit you between the Malaysian ambassador and my evening spin class. Ciao!"

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Ukraine sees American troops waiting in Poland. Calls up Russia like "Vlad I'd love to have you over, but the 16th really doesn't work. Could you come back on the 17th maybe around 4:00 p.m.? That way I can fit you between the Malaysian ambassador and my evening spin class. Ciao!"
The Ukranian President is Putin's bitch... and a bigger one than Trump
(13) "It's your duty.... my beauty." Well gawd damn, Putin Pimp slaps the Ukranian President in front of the whole world.... | BGOL Community

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Hope you all are prepared for if they lockdown the US. They will explain we're under cyber attack. I mentioned two weeks ago, Natl Guard is on standby for readiness if we move to martial law.

A lot will be going on, under the cover of this Ukraine thing.

In a nutshell, Ukraine was USSR land. Things will be going back to somewhat what it was. Ukraine houses pipelines that Russia supplies about 40% of Europe with, look at a map. The US stepped in and helped "liberate" Ukraine, to of course make bread off using Ukraine pipelines and taxing Russia.

Bh5sJUZCAAAEfYb.jpg:large

That's the troof, all the other news BS is BS. Oh yeah and some Big Guy doesn't want it let out that he has many ties to many energy companies there. So many factors at play. But that's it in a gist.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Trump has proved how incompetitent our leadership is.

Some of our Nuclear weapons are still controlled using those big floppy disks :smh:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Well we don't have the money for that Child Tax Credit or 3.5 trillion dollars over 10 year infrastructure bill let alone 1.7 trillion over 10 years for infrastructure but dammit we can afford 800 billion dollars a year in defense spending. And the government is gonna find any excuse to flex and war monger to justify the shit. The War Machine at work

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
No this is a lot different this is not the same situation you actually see what they are doing
How so…

The president said one thing, then someone in “HIS”cabinet said it’s not exactly that…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hope you all are prepared for if they lockdown the US. They will explain we're under cyber attack. I mentioned two weeks ago, Natl Guard is on standby for readiness if we move to martial law.

A lot will be going on, under the cover of this Ukraine thing.

In a nutshell, Ukraine was USSR land. Things will be going back to somewhat what it was. Ukraine houses pipelines that Russia supplies about 40% of Europe with, look at a map. The US stepped in and helped "liberate" Ukraine, to of course make bread off using Ukraine pipelines and taxing Russia.

Bh5sJUZCAAAEfYb.jpg:large

That's the troof, all the other news BS is BS. Oh yeah and some Big Guy doesn't want it let out that he has many ties to many energy companies there. So many factors at play. But that's it in a gist.

yea it’s only a matter of time

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
BREAKING: Russia is reportedly moving 11,200 additional troops to Ukraine's border

easy_b

BGOL Investor
BREAKING: Russia is reportedly moving 11,200 additional troops to Ukraine's border
Lord Jesus I do not want a war to happen but a line Has to be drawn with Putin. This is a very tricky situation and people like I said before if you let him get away with this he’s going to do another country. I’m not ready for Mad Max right now