"It's your duty.... my beauty." Well gawd damn, Putin Pimp slaps the Ukranian President in front of the whole world....

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
.... basically said you my bitch,,,,, and plain ole bitch slapped him... :smh: .... :lol:

slap-chappelle.gif

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Putin's use of crude language reveals a lot about his worldview

220208143518-03-putin-coarse-remarks-ukraine-intl-file-020322-super-169.jpg
Vladimir Putin's crude vernacular left some Russian journalists wondering openly if the president was, in essence, making a crude joke.

(CNN)
Russian President Vladimir Putin set Russian media abuzz Tuesday following his news conference with French President Emmanuel Macron.
The subject of Putin's remarks? The Minsk agreements, a ceasefire protocol signed by Ukraine and Russia in 2015, and whether Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky could abide by them. But it was Putin's coarse language, rather than the technical details of the truce that generated the most clicks in Russia.
"As for the Minsk agreements, are they alive and do they have any prospect or not?" Putin said. "I believe that there is simply no other alternative. I repeat once again, in Kyiv, they either say that they will comply, or they say that this will destroy their country. The incumbent president recently stated that he does not like a single point of these Minsk agreements. 'Like it or don't like it, it's your duty, my beauty.' They must be fulfilled. It won't work otherwise."

Once again, Putin has given the world a sense of his soul. The Kremlin leader's position on the Minsk agreement is not new. But his crude vernacular -- addressing Zelensky in condescending and gendered language -- left some Russian journalists wondering openly if the president was, in essence, making a crude joke.

Analysis: Putin's use of crude language reveals a lot about his worldview - CNN