Regina King's Son Ian Alexander Jr. Dies by Suicide

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If this post doesn’t reek of “male femininity” I don’t know what does. Order does not equate to animosity but Luciferianism is running rampant in the so-called black community due to people like you that worship the feminine principle.

He strikes me as a nigga who would wear a dress to show "solidarity"

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
If this post doesn’t reek of “male femininity” I don’t know what does. Order does not equate to animosity but Luciferianism is running rampant in the so-called black community due to people like you that worship the feminine principle.
These niggas act like Kayne wasn't like. FUCK DEM KIDS, KIM SHOULD HAVE QUEEFED IT.

An associate of mine black ex
wife associates with alternative types. Non binaries, wiccans, witches, and atheist. They have websites forums YouTube channels and live/web conferences. The black ones Ive seen look like everyday people. You would never know these women don't believe in shit until they open thier mouths.

My associate has attended group outtings with his ex. I can't tie anything that has been told to me as human scrafice but I will say dropping guilt and societal moral beliefs are part of their doctrine.

Verbal abuse and neglect has been apart of the situation. Attempted suicide by children. By most accounts from the outside shes a supermom. No drugs but plenty issues. Yet, the woman has worked in coporate America and has made six figures. You wouldn't know until you know.

The worst part is the niggas these women fuck with. Im talking beta borderline gay but dangerous. The type of guys who barely know a women yet get her mark tatts to pledge allegiance to her. The type of dudes that will kill for a bitch because she has no limits.

Does this have anything to do with Ms King? Probably and hopefully not. But I tend to ask more questions with suicide than the average person. I dont always BLAME THE VICTIM in suicide because there are many sides to any story. We all barely know this man or the cause of death. Media says suicide and people are quick to call him crazy while ignoring any unsual actions by his public figure mother.

Combine this with celebrity worship and you see why I hate Media/Hollywood. Be likealble and on the wrong/right side of a movement and you can kill anyone. !
oj-simpson-awkward.gif

cant-laugh-shy-uncomfortable.gif

Mental illness is not just some random occurrence. Either brain chemistry or environment play big part. These are the two biggest factors with schizophrenia.
Prior to the drug companies taking over the psychiatric field and clearing out the psych wards the mother relationship with her child was medically agreed to be the biggest factor concerning schizophrenia. Now the drug companies say chemical imbalance is and 90% of the psych wards got emptied out. Now California is one big ass pysch ward with the homeless population to prove it.

This man shouldn't have lacked resources, so either he wasn't on his meds or external factors may have taken hold before his support group could kick in.

I find it funny people can judge love by what they see on camera. Its one of the main reasons Hollywood kids are so fucked up. Their parents are GREAT actors with media and fan that will turn against you as soon as you imply said actor is guilty.

Whatever demons he had could have very well made his mom hate him. I dont care what she said on camera. Actors act, even at the red table.
IMG_3816-850x560.jpg

We seen mental illness play out before and this chick/ former queen goddess that yall negreos would have raped plundered and killed for has survived like a nuclear cockroach because she has a will to survive despite her struggles.

It gonna be interesting if details come out. I will be interesting to see if it anything ties to any other situation in Hollywood.

Last edited:

Thegooch

Registered
I'm down with the R.I.P. like I already expressed, but laying this shit on your Mom is beyond fucked up.

If he was mentally challenged then I get it, but other than that I don't know. :dunno:

So Hollywood moms are now the shining example of motherhood?
jada-pinkett-entanglement.gif

Don't know about you but the shit she has done to Will and her son/kids...
will-smith-entanglement.gif

This man is going nuts right in front of you!!

Do be surprised if Will pops up with another set of kids ala Schwarzenegger. This is a war of the roses now.

You mom fucking your friend wouldn't cause you issues?? Aint like he ever co-signed that shit either.
58cecb1440f3dd290ae6e3049ad9deaca7-30-jaden-willow-interview-001.2x.w710.jpg

Jaddow Smith

......if this aint mental abuse what is?

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You strike me as a motherfucker who would like to see a nigga in a dress. Why is that kind of shit on your mind?

I made the statement black man isn't being portrayed enough as a leader and you're getting triggered apparently.

As far as my response, I call em like I see em. I mean, even your username reads like your favorite nail polish.

On top of that you got this latent single mother energy and you are directing it at lot of dudes in here.

Take that shit to Lipstick Alley >>>>>>>>

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I made the statement black man isn't being portrayed enough as a leader and you're getting triggered apparently.

As far as my response, I call em like I see em. I mean, even your username reads like your favorite nail polish.

On top of that you got this latent single mother energy and you are directing it at lot of dudes in here.

Take that shit to Lipstick Alley >>>>>>>>
"Triggered". Get them CAC words out of your vocabulary before you address me about anything concerning the Black community. Colonized minds really ain't got shit to say.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
"Triggered". Get them CAC words out of your vocabulary before you address me about anything concerning the Black community. Colonized minds really ain't got shit to say.

I forgot, feminized men speak a specified language......

*checks notes*........."bothered"

How about that? Let me use that in a sentence...

Sorry that black men speaking proudly about being leaders has a feminized man like you all bothered.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I forgot, feminized men speak a specified language......

*checks notes*........."bothered"

How about that? Let me use that in a sentence...

Sorry that black men speaking proudly about being leaders has a feminized man like you all bothered.
Men in dresses. Men wearing nail polish. Feminized men. Get ahold of yourself nigga wtf is you on?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The article states King was studying Kabbalah, which means she is into Jewish mysticism. All cabalists abide by the code of gematria… Jan 21 is a numerological killing date due to the numbers of 28, 44 and 64.

And he allegedly committed suicide on Jan 21 or 1/21, blood sacrifice = 121

This morning I also saw two birds fly into a tree with five nests.

Hold on I better write these lotto numbers down quick!

Thegooch

Registered

I would be nice if these "men" on this website would bothered to have asked the father involved, what are your sons issues?

They "know" Regina and are assigning mental issues to man they don't know. Not asking questions like why does he have these challenges.

Assigning all the blame to someone who may have had outside influences.

What I find funny is that these actions and events dont mirror real life and mainly seem to happen in Hollywood.

People tend to ignore that in one major thread on this site (& black internet) rite now a hand picked foreign nigga is getting clowned for gay frat pics popping up.

Looks like he was in Miami for his pride spring break(in) initiation with is Jews frat friends.

Same dude changes his name from Amrou to Myron then given a MAJOR platform ran by someone with Jw/Isrl roots.

Myron now goes on to claim hes ran through 1000 women even though he got more pictures with bois then the fore mentioned females. Claims to be a champion of the "Manosphere".

The sad part is that the pictures look like they were made purposely to make him look bad and to keep him in line.

I will leave you to speculate but this looks like the prepping of extortion. The entertainment business is rife will these actions and for some reason people tend to think the people they like are above these actions.

Do you really think 227 and Boyz in the Hood bit part was going to pay the bills. I'll bet you a Family Matters + Bernie Mack the most thse girls are bussin it out. The church is full of Miss Good if ya Nasty types that were never good to begin with.

Speaking of, yall dudes who go to church after cosigning the Deacon wife being a freak in family restaurants kill me. Pope Gooch talked to the devil about yall and he got a special VIP bottle section with all the loud nagging freaks could you want for alllllllll eternity.

Imagine having to listen ro Cardi B, Megan, and Saawtee talk for eternity.

Yall keep cosigning. Name damn near ANY black entertainer and you can see that death and pain fallow them.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Name damn near ANY black entertainer and you can see that death and pain fallow them.
Oh so it's only black people entertainers now? I'm confused. Xfaggot said it was white people too. Death and pain follow a lot of non celebrities too. But because someone close to a celebrity dies, that means they've been sacrificed? You got that proof yet?

Bafoons.

Thegooch

Registered
Oh so it's only black people entertainers now? I'm confused. Xfaggot said it was white people too. Death and pain follow a lot of non celebrities too. But because someone close to a celebrity dies, that means they've been sacrificed? You got that proof yet?

Bafoons.
monophy.gif

Timmy da Cop. Who kicked you out your wheel chair this morning and made you cranky?

GD you a stalker. I posted that 7 minutes ago and you read and replyed to a post I didn't even @ you in. God must have given divine vision to know I was posting. They speak of this in Versuz:12:72 in the Book of Chapped Llpps.

"Dusty niggas shall shadow your words. Dont not be afraid, for the Devil has a special VIP section for them"

We have a saying were im from. You aint made it until you got haters!!

What ever point you are trying make please take your personal issue we me to another thread.

The Church has asked for a donation from you and you left us poor and hungry!!! Please help our thread and donate!!!

I hope my scriptures heal you my child. May you ugly anger subside without the worshipping of Jezebel.

Chruch, please pray for Timmay

Thegooch

Registered
Ol boy @Thegooch be writing don't he.... don't nobody read it but he sure do be writing. Good Ol Writing Azz Gooch...
How ironic!!

Considering how fast my stalkers re post and quote my shit you may be wrong about that homegirl.

Way to be supportive of your homegirls. Thats real "Black Magic" oops Im mean Black "Girl" Magic.

You wouldn't happen to be a witch?? I got two questions for you.

Can you cast pussy spells and can you disappear?? If you cant do the first please show me how you do the second part.

Thank you and have a nice day!!

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
How ironic!!

Considering how fast my stalkers re post and quote my shit you may be wrong about that homegirl.

Way to be supportive of your homegirls. Thats real "Black Magic" oops Im mean Black "Girl" Magic.

You wouldn't happen to be a witch?? I got two questions for you.

Can you cast pussy spells and can you disappear?? If you cant do the first please show me how you do the second part.

Thank you and have a nice day!!
Y'all must've learned how to talk shit from YouTube CACs as well because all of y'all are terrible at it.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would be nice if these "men" on this website would bothered to have asked the father involved, what are your sons issues?

They "know" Regina and are assigning mental issues to man they don't know. Not asking questions like why does he have these challenges.

Assigning all the blame to someone who may have had outside influences.

What I find funny is that these actions and events dont mirror real life and mainly seem to happen in Hollywood.

People tend to ignore that in one major thread on this site (& black internet) rite now a hand picked foreign nigga is getting clowned for gay frat pics popping up.

Looks like he was in Miami for his pride spring break(in) initiation with is Jews frat friends.

Same dude changes his name from Amrou to Myron then given a MAJOR platform ran by someone with Jw/Isrl roots.

Myron now goes on to claim hes ran through 1000 women even though he got more pictures with bois then the fore mentioned females. Claims to be a champion of the "Manosphere".

The sad part is that the pictures look like they were made purposely to make him look bad and to keep him in line.

I will leave you to speculate but this looks like the prepping of extortion. The entertainment business is rife will these actions and for some reason people tend to think the people they like are above these actions.

Do you really think 227 and Boyz in the Hood bit part was going to pay the bills. I'll bet you a Family Matters + Bernie Mack the most thse girls are bussin it out. The church is full of Miss Good if ya Nasty types that were never good to begin with.

Speaking of, yall dudes who go to church after cosigning the Deacon wife being a freak in family restaurants kill me. Pope Gooch talked to the devil about yall and he got a special VIP bottle section with all the loud nagging freaks could you want for alllllllll eternity.

Imagine having to listen ro Cardi B, Megan, and Saawtee talk for eternity.

Yall keep cosigning. Name damn near ANY black entertainer and you can see that death and pain fallow them.
Jennifer Hudson took out her whole family to keep the fame train going. It doesn’t stop here. To the doubters, it’ll be another celeb death on the monthly numerological kill date and the same thing will occur.

It really isn’t difficult to understand because all of it is practicing the rituals of the Babylonian Mystery Religion and the Kemetic Mystery School Systems. It is talked about in the Old Testament and goes back to ancient Mesopotamia. Look up Ba’al and Moloch. Hollyweird (which includes politics, music and sports - all entertainment) are involved if they are at a high level. A 5 minute overview of Kabbalah would explain all of this but you have people upset when the truth was brought up about what really happened. The celebrity worshippers think they know these people because of the characters they play on TV when the reality is that they have zero clue what they are dealing with.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
To the doubters, it’ll be another celeb death on the monthly numerological kill date and the same thing will occur.
and what date is that? so you are predicting that a well known celebrity will sacrifice someone on this day? What else can you tell us Cleo?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
and what date is that? so you are predicting that a well known celebrity will sacrifice someone on this day? What else can you tell us Cleo?
I just want to understand how these ancient and mysterious Jewish yet Satanic organizations can be uncovered by 5 minutes of Googling. That motherfucker must have JARVIS.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Some of the racial cannibalism many of these black actors have to engage in to achieve career success in Hollywood at the expense of the black community such as wearing dresses, over-hyping colleges/the availability of white collar jobs, blaming the economic plight on poorly performing on tests, promoting products that contract manufacture overseas.

I would not be able to accept it and would have been found with a sheet around my neck, no wonder many of them turn to drugs to mask the pain. Mind gaming other people kids with this garbage will come back to haunt you.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
I just want to understand how these ancient and mysterious Jewish yet Satanic organizations can be uncovered by 5 minutes of Googling. That motherfucker must have JARVIS.
Notice he didn't answer right. Then next time a person close to a celebrity dies, he'll run in {with Gooch behind him) talking about "todays the 19th, the day the devil rose from hell and had orgies with 19 hoes in 19 minutes. It's said that he comes back every 91 (19 backwards) years and visits 19 whorehouses to spread his seed. The celebrity who died, they made 19 movies and appeared in 19 shows for exactly 19 minutes each. Proof bitch"

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now I see why posters put other posters on ignore, because skipping over bullshit posts at times can be too much especially when it’s pages sheesh! :confused:

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jennifer Hudson took out her whole family to keep the fame train going. It doesn’t stop here. To the doubters, it’ll be another celeb death on the monthly numerological kill date and the same thing will occur.

It really isn’t difficult to understand because all of it is practicing the rituals of the Babylonian Mystery Religion and the Kemetic Mystery School Systems. It is talked about in the Old Testament and goes back to ancient Mesopotamia. Look up Ba’al and Moloch. Hollyweird (which includes politics, music and sports - all entertainment) are involved if they are at a high level. A 5 minute overview of Kabbalah would explain all of this but you have people upset when the truth was brought up about what really happened. The celebrity worshippers think they know these people because of the characters they play on TV when the reality is that they have zero clue what they are dealing with.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Yo this some qanon shit. So she killed her whole family? Huh. And the election was stolen. And the Clintons and other Dems eat kids. Oh the Jews shooting lasers from satellites. Thanks. I had a rough day but that shit is funny af.

Thegooch

Registered

So what have we learned today??

Man this cult shit is a power drug. It makes this Church shit hit like regular weed. MFers in this bitch worshipping whatever idol.

I got all types of new fans tho. People who don't read my shit but sho nuff know when I post. Thanks for the love yall. I love you too because the lord tells me too.

I cant believe this nigga we barely knew existed before couple days ago had so many caring fans. Do yall even know his first name, cus I cant even remember it. $5 cash app if you can say his first name fast right now!!

Niggas argue just to argue. That how you know you are talking to a woman or a dickless man. Aint no point in arguing non sense but when has that ever stopped a fag or woman?

Who the fuck would ever thought that fucking Brenda would matter this much?? This lady aint Tootie , Tia, or Tamara. Who knew niggas even frapped to her as a kid??

I need to 501c cult tax advice because the Kabbage Patch and Science-ism niggas are getting the fuck over and Church donations are low. They bitches are 10 toes down with tatts/orgies in shit while church bitches getting fatt.

All this dumb shit is playing out like a Scooby doo mystery. I also guarantee that one of the people I offended look like Scooby too.

James tried to warn us...........

thulsadoom-conan.gif

thulsa-doom.gif

.......Ugly Cult Gang is real.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Your kid grows up thinking their success was due to the hard work and special acting ability. They find out the ugly truth and resort to suicide, it is a tough pill to swallow. This is why you don't take shortcuts, because the truth will come out eventually.

Than you have to deal with the parents of kids who believe they are failure because their test scores were low. They went to college and have defaulted on student loan debt (>50% for black students). You soft pedaled this garbage through your movies.

Thegooch

Registered
Y'all must've learned how to talk shit from YouTube CACs as well because all of y'all are terrible at it.

But you dont read my shit tho??Keepin it short cus you ADHD. Thanks for being fan. Relly appreciate all da luv!!!