Every Black Mississippi senator walked out as white colleagues voted to ban critical race theory

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's wild how Republicans will literally just say something over and over after about a year it picks up enough steam that we start seeing it enacted around the country. I'm about to put this into practice for my own life. I want to fuck Teanna Trump a few times a week, I want to fuck Teanna Trump a few times a week, I want to fuck Teanna Trump a few times a week.
It doesn’t take much to have white people believe garbage because they have such low tolerance for us.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
d2dd34063c1c243a4987973876edc906b157ceb1.gifv

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Time to flip Mississippi
Racism is literally written into their constitution. Only was to change the inequality in this State is a quiet mass migration of Black people from on other State. And they must vote immediately and consistently for 10 years to grab on of the Senate seats.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
What are talking about? I made no such claim
I'm talking about right now how we do not control the towns we live in. Towns we are the majority in.
I mean I quoted you fambam, not sure where the disconnect happened but can you see how I extrapolated that meaning from this?

When German, Irish, Italian, etc....immigrant came to this country and became the majority in the towns they lived in. They took complete control of those town from the rooter to the tooter. In many places where we are in the majority we either have even gotten to the rooter or we're still haven't moved beyond the tooter.

Big they did it why can't we do it vibes. Especially right after stating that we lack the motivation.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I’m sitting back and observing the mental gymnastics

cause u ground zero

they not.
I'm not even tryna hit niggas on some I'm right shit, just trying to correct some stuff. I don't think we realize how often we repeat or assume incorrect info. Which can be an honest mistake but when you go around volunteering your opinion on shit, it should at least be based on facts.

Crackas love when we tow their line for them, we do often do it inadvertently though.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not even tryna hit niggas on some I'm right shit, just trying to correct some stuff. I don't think we realize how often we repeat or assume incorrect info. Which can be an honest mistake but when you go around volunteering your opinion on shit, it should at least be based on facts.

Crackas love when we tow their line for them, we do often do it inadvertently though.
Mississippi ain't had a real one since Mike Espy. Fight me.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See this is not an honest take either.

40% isn't even half in plain terms, let alone in politics where shit VERY often comes down to 1 and 2 percent differences.

The difference between 40% and half is fucking massive.

This also does not account for the existence of areas of black majority that are controlled by black folks.

But there's (almost) always a white controlled entity above those that seeks to handicap them at every opportunity. The problem always comes back around to white supremacy.
Of course White Supremacy. This system is created and ran by White Supremacy. If it wasn't, Espy would have been Senator.

I just talked about physical population. You're right it is massive. 40% of Miss pop is Approx 1.2 mill. Half of NYC Black pop is 1,065,000.
Combine those two population and you have 55% of the total pop.

That is not the voting population. In 2020, Mississippi broke a record with 1.3 mill actually voting. That's only 45% of the total pop.

Of course they'll be rules put to try and prevent voting (residency, if they're on papers from any state, etc)

IDK what you mean by "This also does not account for the existence of areas of black majority that are controlled by black folks."

The point is Statewide elections(Governor, Senator) would be a viable chance to win if a few 100k black eligible voters migrated to Mississippi.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad. Mississippi 40% Black too. Imagine if half of the black population of NYC migrated to Mississippi, they would be in the majority.

iu
What part was he right about? No sarcasm I swear.
i do believe if we added up more numbers we could shift things in the state, i believe at least at local levels , where a lot of impact is felt , and feel like i said about towns like "FERGUSON" ,where its a black majority but mostly white govt, we just need us to be more involved from local level to presidential as well, it just feels like most of us r mostly involved in just presidential
I'm just an advocate for more participation, because as quiet as its kept no one forces or pushes cacs to go vote & no one tells em not to vote, they almost automatically know they should ,a lot of white folks who never voice their political opinions openly, who r their silent majority will consistently be politically involved

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Racism is literally written into their constitution
always! that's why we have to be involved in everything from the littlest local school boards to local elections to state to federal.to at least at a minimum to cut or minimize the blow of WS that permeates EVERYTHING

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i do believe if we added up more numbers we could shift things in the state, i believe at least at local levels , where a lot of impact is felt , and feel like i said about towns like "FERGUSON" ,where its a black majority but mostly white govt, we just need us to be more involved from local level to presidential as well, it just feels like most of us r mostly involved in just presidential
If a bunch of blacks move to an area the governor will just wrest control/autonomy from that region.

If you try to win the governorship to preempt them, they’ll just change the law and say the next administration can’t do Jack shit.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It has amazed me for the longest...the numbers of towns/counties/regions in the south with clear black majorities but, lily white admins..everything from mayor/city councils/sheriff/d.a. in 2022.

giphy.gif
This is exactly what I mean. Mississippi is the poster child for black disenfranchisement. Voting should be at an 80% rate. Along with a block of moderate/liberal whites, the state can be flipped.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I mean I quoted you fambam, not sure where the disconnect happened but can you see how I extrapolated that meaning from this?

When German, Irish, Italian, etc....immigrant came to this country and became the majority in the towns they lived in. They took complete control of those town from the rooter to the tooter. In many places where we are in the majority we either have even gotten to the rooter or we're still haven't moved beyond the tooter.

Big they did it why can't we do it vibes. Especially right after stating that we lack the motivation.
No I can not see how you got what you stated from what I stated.

The points is when the Italians (switch whichever ethnicity/nationality) moved into lets say majority Irish town and eventually became majority. They didn't just let the Irish continue to control the government.

If there is a town or area with a majority black population. There is no way the local government should still be majority non black. If it is, then it is because the people lack the motivation to control their destiny. That has nothing to do with comparing atrocities or levels of it. . It has to do with comparing usage of power (aka your majority).

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If there is a town or area with a majority black population. There is no way the local government should still be majority non black. If it is, then it is because the people lack the motivation to control their destiny. That has nothing to do with comparing atrocities or levels of it. . It has to do with comparing usage of power (aka your majority).

@sammyjax at a mínimum u have to be willing at least to accept this as a bare minimum , baring any other issues we cant sort out

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Of course White Supremacy. This system is created and ran by White Supremacy. If it wasn't, Espy would have been Senator.

I just talked about physical population. You're right it is massive. 40% of Miss pop is Approx 1.2 mill. Half of NYC Black pop is 1,065,000.
Combine those two population and you have 55% of the total pop.

That is not the voting population. In 2020, Mississippi broke a record with 1.3 mill actually voting. That's only 45% of the total pop.

Of course they'll be rules put to try and prevent voting (residency, if they're on papers from any state, etc)

IDK what you mean by "This also does not account for the existence of areas of black majority that are controlled by black folks."

The point is Statewide elections(Governor, Senator) would be a viable chance to win if a few 100k black eligible voters migrated to Mississippi.
Ok I totally missed that in the original statement. Yeah lol def sign us up for a NYC worth of black voters lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'm just an advocate for more participation, because as quiet as its kept no one forces or pushes cacs to go vote & no one tells em not to vote, they almost automatically know they should ,a lot of white folks who never voice their political opinions openly, who r their silent majority will consistently be politically involved
yeah I missed that meaning in his original statement.

black folks voted right up there in number and even more than white folks through Obama's second victory. Then the whole don't vote propaganda campaign mysteriously got started and had that chilling effect that we see today. Niggas memories is mad short and we getting manipulated as fuck because of it.

White people aren't the gold standard of voting, they are what happens when everything about a system is designed to facilitate for them and everything about that same system is designed to fuck us off. It's a fucking miracle we keep it as close as we do. And we still vote more than Hispanics and Asians.

Obama got into office, the fuckery went into high gear. The shit worked like it was supposed to.
No I can not see how you got what you stated from what I stated.

The points is when the Italians (switch whichever ethnicity/nationality) moved into lets say majority Irish town and eventually became majority. They didn't just let the Irish continue to control the government.

ok question

Are the roadblocks along the way to self governance equal for Italians or whatever group of white immigrants as they are/would be for black people?

@sammyjax at a mínimum u have to be willing at least to accept this as a bare minimum , baring any other issues we cant sort out
accept what?

I'm not saying black folks in a majority black town can't achieve self governance, I'm saying that once that happens the opposition and subterfuge still exist. A local government is subject to the whims of the county, the county to the state, the state to the fed. I'm saying that black majorities don't yield the power that they seem like they should because at some point the help of the white moderate is needed to keep these muhfuckas from putting the fuck to us.

I live and work inside one of these systems.

We avoid many of the social pitfalls that come with white rule and suffer threefold the funding and support issues because white folks at the state level are like aiight niggas you wanted it, good luck running it without the help that states normally provide their cities.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If there is a town or area with a majority black population. There is no way the local government should still be majority non black
accept what?

I'm not saying black folks in a majority black town can't achieve self governance, I'm saying that once that happens the opposition and subterfuge still exist. A local government is subject to the whims of the county, the county to the state, the state to the fed. I'm saying that black majorities don't yield the power that they seem like they should because at some point the help of the white moderate is needed to keep these muhfuckas from putting the fuck to us.

We avoid many of the social pitfalls that come with white rule and suffer threefold the funding and support issues because white folks at the state level are like aiight niggas you wanted it, good luck running it without the help that states normally provide their cities.
i was asking u to at a bare minimum accept that what @BKF wrote "If there is a town or area with a majority black population. There is no way the local government should still be majority non black"
at a bare minimum it shouldn't be at the level of Ferguson and far too many towns we're finding out!
so yes the ever present head of WS has always been my point, that at the end of the day we'll still have to contend with obstruction of "the religion of WS" but at a bare minimum we should have enuff political base power to be countering them..
which is why I've always seen the reparations claim with an eye that says the religion of WS will rather blow up the whole nation than give us shit ,they'd rather poison the pot for everyone including themselves than allow us eat and the more we're alive the more more folks will finally agree that separation (economic, political,finacial, religious etc, as much a possible is our main sure salvation

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
It's wild how Republicans will literally just say something over and over after about a year it picks up enough steam that we start seeing it enacted around the country. I'm about to put this into practice for my own life. I want to fuck Teanna Trump a few times a week, I want to fuck Teanna Trump a few times a week, I want to fuck Teanna Trump a few times a week.

To the point where they even have people on the left repeating their bullshit as facts. "Hillary's E-mails" for example.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
yeah I missed that meaning in his original statement.

black folks voted right up there in number and even more than white folks through Obama's second victory. Then the whole don't vote propaganda campaign mysteriously got started and had that chilling effect that we see today. Niggas memories is mad short and we getting manipulated as fuck because of it.

White people aren't the gold standard of voting, they are what happens when everything about a system is designed to facilitate for them and everything about that same system is designed to fuck us off. It's a fucking miracle we keep it as close as we do. And we still vote more than Hispanics and Asians.

Obama got into office, the fuckery went into high gear. The shit worked like it was supposed to.
ok question

Are the roadblocks along the way to self governance equal for Italians or whatever group of white immigrants as they are/would be for black people?

accept what?

There are roadblocks in life period. Do we simply surrender because there are roadblocks or do we push back against those roadblocks and make headway?

What you are talking with what comes with black "self governance" and the push back from the county, state, etc....are good problems. We have to start somehwere to get to somewhere else or we simply stay stagnant. White supremacy depends on black folk being stagnant or regressing.
We don't just need self governance. We also need self financing and that is where we move from the rooter to the tooter.

Because even in areas where black people are in the front office (mayor, council person, sheriff, senator, congress person, etc.....) the back office (board members, financiers, king makers, etc....) is still filled with non black folk.

Elections are won by the margins and if we are a serious voting bloc with money to boot. Believe me we'd get things we want from the county, the state, and the federal government. We can't approach these things as helpless children. We have to approach things as grown folk with integrity and an aura of don't fuck with us because we aint to be played with.

We start that message by actually showing up to vote in local elections (school boards, county boards, planning boards, zoning boards, etc......) and show up to those meeting. Put pressure on those who you voted for and if they aint doing what you want. Then thrown them out and elected new people. We have to get involved in our own destiny and not let others control it and let our kids see we can progress despite white supremacy.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
i was asking u to at a bare minimum accept that what @BKF wrote "If there is a town or area with a majority black population. There is no way the local government should still be majority non black"
at a bare minimum it shouldn't be at the level of Ferguson and far too many towns we're finding out!
so yes the ever present head of WS has always been my point, that at the end of the day we'll still have to contend with obstruction of "the religion of WS" but at a bare minimum we should have enuff political base power to be countering them..
which is why I've always seen the reparations claim with an eye that says the religion of WS will rather blow up the whole nation than give us shit ,they'd rather poison the pot for everyone including themselves than allow us eat and the more we're alive the more more folks will finally agree that separation (economic, political,finacial, religious etc, as much a possible is our main sure salvation
Yeah I agree that that is the goal and generally attainable when the work is put in. I just tend to shy from blanket statements because man there are some serious roadblocks in some of these places that make it a Himalayan uphill battle. So it's not always as simple as saying you unmotivated ass niggas don't even control your own shit. And that may apply to some cases too. But like I said, I tend not to do blanket statements and every situation is unique.

And I say this with the benefit of perspective gleaned from work with and exposure to government agencies at every level for the last decade. Very revelatory shit.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
There are roadblocks in life period. Do we simply surrender because there are roadblocks or do we push back against those roadblocks and make headway?

What you are talking with what comes with black "self governance" and the push back from the county, state, etc....are good problems. We have to start somehwere to get to somewhere else or we simply stay stagnant. White supremacy depends on black folk being stagnant or regressing.
We don't just need self governance. We also need self financing and that is where we move from the rooter to the tooter.

Because even in areas where black people are in the front office (mayor, council person, sheriff, senator, congress person, etc.....) the back office (board members, financiers, king makers, etc....) is still filled with non black folk.

Elections are won by the margins and if we are a serious voting bloc with money to boot. Believe me we'd get things we want from the county, the state, and the federal government. We can't approach these things as helpless children. We have to approach things as grown folk with integrity and an aura of don't fuck with us because we aint to be played with.

We start that message by actually showing up to vote in local elections (school boards, county boards, planning boards, zoning boards, etc......) and show up to those meeting. Put pressure on those who you voted for and if they aint doing what you want. Then thrown them out and elected new people. We have to get involved in our own destiny and not let others control it and let our kids see we can progress despite white supremacy.
We're way more on the same page than anything else so I'm comfortable with dapping you up here and letting this one scroll off the ticker.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I agree that that is the goal and generally attainable when the work is put in. I just tend to shy from blanket statements because man there are some serious roadblocks in some of these places that make it a Himalayan uphill battle. So it's not always as simple as saying you unmotivated ass niggas don't even control your own shit. And that may apply to some cases too. But like I said, I tend not to do blanket statements and every situation is unique.

And I say this with the benefit of perspective gleaned from work with and exposure to government agencies at every level for the last decade. Very revelatory shit.

mos def also mosdef never implied that " you unmotivated ass niggas don't even control your own shit"

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're way more on the same page than anything else so I'm comfortable with dapping you up here and letting this one scroll off the ticker.
and thats what i was trying to say , most us in the thread and u both @BKF @sammyjax pretty much agree on the general consensus around the issue but perhaps a different lens view at solving the problem

Reactions: BKF