Former Kamala Harris staffer says she endured "soul-crushing criticism"

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Basically, they're executing the script to eliminate educated blacks, bash their character, say they're not used to being in this position, make it seem like they are entitled and can't deal with people, and also tie them to money.

Do you wonder how they were able to change George's image so quickly? They made him an F-150 driving, a good ole boy from the south who's humble and kind completely overlooking him dropping bombs overnight on people's heads for potentially messing with his daddy.

They getting Kamala and one and done and back to state jobs by any means necessary this is what they do, black women = educated = unable to work with lol

We've seen this before, hell, I had a job where they threw out all the six-figure sisters for no reason they claimed attitude.

Not a democrat but I've seen this happy too many times. These white folks like Tyrone over a Kamala...

Even Tucker Carlson said he respects Willie Brown more LOL, and Willie is a soul reason Cali is so big and powerful now, Tucker is spitting in his face at this point.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks were so happy to see a brown female/person in the white house...they neglected chic's cali background check or maybe..the bar was just set way low.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Problem is the GOP doesn't even believe in that agenda. Stopping extreme gun control? The last major gun control bill happened almost 30 yrs ago with an assault weapons ban. Only thing that the GOP has done legislatively since then is protect retailers and manufacturers from lawsuits. And it's like the Dems are coming forth with sweeping legislation either. As for immigration Obama had the record for most deportations. Trump talked big and wanted alot of money for the wall that would have done very little but his policies led to a crisis at the border too.

Unfortunately both parties are ready and willing to be bought by the highest bidder while selling their constituents pipe dreams. Only difference is the Republicans latch on to utter bullshit that doesn't need to be addressed and the Dems take things that need to be rectified and do as little as possible.

I don't think the Democrats are intentionally inept but it is the product of having a base that is nowhere close to being as monolithic as the GOP base. GOP has no obligation to actually govern while the Democrats try to be everything to all people. All of the shit about "Latinx" being reported on today is a great example. Trump literally called hispanics dogs, rapists, separated families etc. while the Democrats introduced a new phase designed to be respectful and gender neutral. Trump improved his share of the Latino vote from 2016 to 2020. What about "Latinx" :smh::lol:

On Monday, Politico reported on a survey conducted by the Democratic consulting firm Bendixen & Amandi International. That survey determined that very few Latinos identify as “Latinx,” as opposed to “Hispanic” or “Latino/a” and that 4 in 10 say that use of the term bothers them to at least some extent. Three in 10 voters said that use of that term would make them less likely to vote for that candidate for office.

Democrats fall flat with ‘Latinx’ language
“Why are we using a word that is preferred by only 2 percent, but offends as many as 40 percent of those voters we want to win?” said one pollster.

It is the wasted energy on unnecessary, idiotic, pandering bullshit like this when there are actual issues that will lead to loses in 2022/2024...

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I don't think the Democrats are intentionally inept but it is the product of having a base that is nowhere close to being as monolithic as the GOP base. GOP has no obligation to actually govern while the Democrats try to be everything to all people. All of the shit about "Latinx" being reported on today is a great example. Trump literally called hispanics dogs, rapists, separated families etc. while the Democrats introduced a new phase designed to be respectful and gender neutral. Trump improved his share of the Latino vote from 2016 to 2020. What about "Latinx" :smh::lol:

On Monday, Politico reported on a survey conducted by the Democratic consulting firm Bendixen & Amandi International. That survey determined that very few Latinos identify as “Latinx,” as opposed to “Hispanic” or “Latino/a” and that 4 in 10 say that use of the term bothers them to at least some extent. Three in 10 voters said that use of that term would make them less likely to vote for that candidate for office.

“Why are we using a word that is preferred by only 2 percent, but offends as many as 40 percent of those voters we want to win?” said one pollster.

It is the wasted energy on unnecessary, idiotic, pandering bullshit like this when there are actual issues that will lead to loses in 2022/2024...
You don't need your base to be a monolith in order to support a higher minimum wage which 8 Dems killed or to lower prescription drug prices or to secure voting rights or to limit/disclose dark money in campaigns or to give people paid leave. But all of these things were effectively killed inside the party because Republicans aren't going to support any Democratic agenda at this point. Then Dems either had issues leading to these particular items being completely watered down or dismissed. With many issues you don't need to be all these things to all people.Dems passed a covid relief bill with more restrictions than the bills passed by Trump and a bi-partisan infrastructure bill using old money allocated in the co-vid bill and private money that's likely to lead to more toll roads. How about student loan relief? How about rolling back some of the 40% tax break that corporations got in 2017? What part of not being a monolith justifies not doing anything with either of these issues.

Phrasing is some insignificant bullshit meant to pander and it didn't work in this instance with Hispanics.

Last edited:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man if these crying mofokrs didn't work for her in the White House I don't want to hear any of this hit job revisionist shit.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
trump and pence did
such a great job. the
OP never had to make
a thread about them. :rolleyes:

If mofos had gotten off their ass and voted for Hillary in 2016, the Orange Cheeto would be a memory right now and this pandemic would not be where it’s at today.

Mofos were stuck on stupid thinking Hillary was the anti-Christ allowing that idiot to get in there.

Same thing with Kamala, don’t support her and another Trump acolyte will get in there making matters worse.

Yes, Kamala is not the best candidate, but she is better than anything the GOP has to offer.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This for sure will be the longest response I'll ever make on this site, but everything below is speaking from a focus on Black people, our communities, and our socio-issues

I can understand your 1st bullet of what social issues you align with and through my personal experience believe a lot of people that would agree

Now the 2nd bullet to a degree you do make a valid point regarding some democrats - some of them are brainwashed/blind to the fact of the political party... I personally don't know anyone like that, but I would assume those individuals are the ones that think the party will be a savior to them and their personal problems (looking for handouts, lack initiative)... I do think it's a bit extreme to fault democratic voters under the assumption that they ignore the socio-economic issues that present problems in our communities - that's simply not true for many democratic voters... I'm registered as an Independent who tends to vote on both sides - depending of my personal opinion of the candidates, their background, and their stated vision although most this past election were blue... We vote with the hope for a productive future, the red party rarely represents that...

As much as some people don't want to accept it, Biden didn't win because he was liked, he won because he was not trump and to a degree represented a better tomorrow than the previous 4 years - it's a documented fact a lot of traditional republicans voted for Biden as well... The demise in morality that occurred the last 4 years played a huge part in it... Jan 6th sums it all up... End of the day there are wayyy more standup elected Black people (and some people of other races) who align with the democratic party than the republican party and truly understand and are passionate about Black social issues so I don't fault people that do vote blue...

In direct response to the topic of this thread, the amount of turnover during the trump presidential administration was massive, so I really have no idea why this issue with Kamala is even being mentioned or is important because 1 or 2 people claim she's a "bully"... People talking about approval ratings as if we really give 2 shits about the VP, or any VP for that matter... Just a bunch of petty stones being thrown in my opinion...
All of this can be attributed to you being pro-white. (Which is the majority of posters that engage in these circular political conversations). Another attribute of the pro-whites (who claim to be pro-blacks) is that they like to compare themselves to the so-called white man and woman because they think the whites are superior. If Trump’s Administration had a lot of turnover, what the hell does that have to do with Biden’s? (or specifically Harris in this case). Why is the white man your measuring stick for success? If anything, the so-called black man and woman should always be held to the highest standard because, guess what, that’s what everyone else does (which is a statement that pro-whites don’t understand)

the issue is very relevant because Biden is a walking corpse, weekend at Bernie’s look alike and Harris is likely going to be POTUS (not be general selection). Anyone should be concerned with how she governs and leads, especially the demographic she has the most disdain for which is the heterosexual, so-called black man.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yes, I said "While I do align to a degree with the GOP on certain social issues, like controlling immigration, preventing the normalization of transgenderism, stopping extreme gun control, I'm generally opposed to most Trump/GOP policies.

Which of those policies are you in support of?...................................Damn, I shouldn't have asked. We already know........Biden's NUMBER ONE legislative agenda:

Biden_Health_Appointee_26055.jpg
People said Trump was the troll but I don’t think he could have beat putting a person with a severe mental illness, that openly rejects treatment, as the Assistant Secretary of Health. :lol:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
pro-white ... Another pro-whites... so-called white man and woman ...Trump’s Administration ...with Biden’s... Harris in this case... the white man ... the so-called black man and woman ...that pro-whites ... ... because Biden...so-called black man.

You're a blathering idiot, and make as much sense as you do in this image. Don't worry, someone will probably be along to cosign you.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of this can be attributed to you being pro-white. (Which is the majority of posters that engage in these circular political conversations). Another attribute of the pro-whites (who claim to be pro-blacks) is that they like to compare themselves to the so-called white man and woman because they think the whites are superior. If Trump’s Administration had a lot of turnover, what the hell does that have to do with Biden’s? (or specifically Harris in this case). Why is the white man your measuring stick for success? If anything, the so-called black man and woman should always be held to the highest standard because, guess what, that’s what everyone else does (which is a statement that pro-whites don’t understand)

the issue is very relevant because Biden is a walking corpse, weekend at Bernie’s look alike and Harris is likely going to be POTUS (not be general selection). Anyone should be concerned with how she governs and leads, especially the demographic she has the most disdain for which is the heterosexual, so-called black man.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
I anticipated your hoe ass would peak your head in here and drop a low intelligence comment - no surprise my original response went over your head... Everything you said has been constantly repeated by people that love trump, no originality, but your ignorance won't allow you to see that.. No point getting into a deep response with a peon like you - a basketball "historian", trump worshippin, conspiracy theorist, same dumbass that thinks pneumomediastinum is an adverse effect from the vaccine - fuck outta here...

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I differ, I don't like believing things about others without proof, but this isn't hard to believe. She gives me vibes and seems extremely phony. Albeit, I'm sure most politicians aren't very nice behind the scenes.
giphy.gif

Her on-camera persona is very performative so I can see her being mean behind closed doors.
Yasss sis?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, sorry I wouldn't. But nice try. Maybe you'll get rewarded by your masters with a non binary phrase too.

Niggxs
De Blax
Negrox

All sound good to me!!!!!
No apologies necessary. I know you caint hear sounds worth shit with your head in your ass.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
No apologies necessary. I know you caint hear sounds worth shit with your head in your ass.

Maybe if you keep coonin they'll let you have your manhood back after they make you or your son wear a dress. Im probably too late.

I bet you were a proud dad when your son played lead in Dreamgirls in Drama class.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe if you keep coonin they'll let you have your manhood back after they make you or your son wear a dress. Im probably too late.

I bet you were a proud dad when your son played lead in Dreamgirls in Drama class.
Just more pathetic drivel. Keep it coming. :lol::lol::lol:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rumor is that the person leaking the stories about the "dysfunction" amongst her staff is....................................Symone Sanders! :eek2:

Hell hath no fury like a big bitch scorned!
Sanders would know. She got fucked over by Biden twice and still stayed so what happened with Harris to make her quit?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you give Obama credit for the Economy Trump inherited and bragged how great it was?
No, because the economy Trump inherited was shit and has been long before Obama. Thankfully it is about to collapse and we can go back to a legit monetary system.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If mofos had gotten off their ass and voted for Hillary in 2016, the Orange Cheeto would be a memory right now and this pandemic would not be where it’s at today.

Mofos were stuck on stupid thinking Hillary was the anti-Christ allowing that idiot to get in there.

Same thing with Kamala, don’t support her and another Trump acolyte will get in there making matters worse.

Yes, Kamala is not the best candidate, but she is better than anything the GOP has to offer.
Why is the pandemic continually worsening under the Biden Administration? Why is the economy getting worse, inflation going through the roof, debt spiraling out of control and the administration proving to be incompetent in handling any serious issue? The obsession that the libertines have with Trump is on some ‘Fatal Attraction’ shit.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: :roflmao:
I anticipated your hoe ass would peak your head in here and drop a low intelligence comment - no surprise my original response went over your head... Everything you said has been constantly repeated by people that love trump, no originality, but your ignorance won't allow you to see that.. No point getting into a deep response with a peon like you - a basketball "historian", trump worshippin, conspiracy theorist, same dumbass that thinks pneumomediastinum is an adverse effect from the vaccine - fuck outta here...
A so-called intellectual that can’t correctly spell a two letter word. :eek2:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Why is the pandemic continually worsening under the Biden Administration? Why is the economy getting worse, inflation going through the roof, debt spiraling out of control and the administration proving to be incompetent in handling any serious issue? The obsession that the libertines have with Trump is on some ‘Fatal Attraction’ shit.
Lmbaooooo worsening? 600k died in a year under your daddy you stupid dumb lying cac

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I differ, I don't like believing things about others without proof, but this isn't hard to believe. She gives me vibes and seems extremely phony. Albeit, I'm sure most politicians aren't very nice behind the scenes.
giphy.gif

Her on-camera persona is very performative so I can see her being mean behind closed doors.

The hate is real.
Cool you jets bruh.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
one ex staffer who was probably incompetent , but nothing from current staffers or any from her past but ONE singular story and these cacs rejoice !! and all her broke loose! ...but wait,,,,,,20 ex-trumpets fucked over royally who wrote books and told stories and gave multiple interviews......crickets but they still carry water for him, these :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :clown:clown coons are getting outta hand on these bgol streets
god forbid ure a tuff boss who understand how no bs u have to be to be taken seriously in this cacs system and u dot all ur i and cross ur ts becos we know one fuckup one bad word said and u are done but trumpets can fuckup a million times and he's still in running to be president again!

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now there's a story of her preferring wired headphones on all her calls as opposed to bluetooth becos she rightfully thinks they could be a security risk and these cats r losing their minds calling her paranoid ! :smh: :clown :angry: but we all think we know why these stories are going around.
yet trump kept his old cellphone ..

there's another story of her being mean to guests becos she wouldn't allow guest coming ot see her stay & wait alone in her office while she comes to meet them, they're trying to paint it as her being paranoid and too controlling ... these cats and their bgol assists :roflmao2::clown

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

The problem when it comes to democrats appealing to Latinos is that they're appealing to the wrong demographic of the Latino community. Trump is talking reckless about the illegals but appealing to the Latinos that can actually vote. Meanwhile the democrats are appealing to the people who can't vote and assuming that those who can vote actually gives a fuck about the former group.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
crakkkas mad their orange overlord is being exposed everyday ! fukkas talk about trump inherited a shitty economy ? but Lemme guess trump made it better by doing absolutely nothing but obama definitely got a thriving economy right ? so trump's much publicized claim on record on unemployment and the economy 14 day after taking office was all by his actions?
what laws,statutes,deals etc did he make that suddenly overturned the economy to the best in 14days? but he left office with the worst jobs record & economy after being gifted a record economy by the black guy b4 him!m he left with the worst covid crisis management of any leading nation in the entire world USA was ranked 58th in Covid management under trump ! I'm sure that has nothing to do with inflation/jobs etc
talking about covid crisis worsens under biden the brain ? the brain deadness of complaining about a crisis by the very same ppl who refuse to do anything to make it biter masks or vaccines :roflmao2: :roflmao2: but the orange guy said folks should die enough to reach "herd mentality" is much better than the guy who had no plans in place for vaccine distribution, or ran out of PPE and while his son & son inlaw shipped off vessels of PPE sold to foreign countries while this one was reeling in desperation with nurses using trash bags fo rocker,,,they think we forgot all that !!:roflmao2::roflmao2: inflation is happening global becos of covid !