Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
John Randle, I heard John Randles name. He was my favorite defensive player behind Taylor and Lott. For a small dude in that position he was a beast. The drive and determination he had every time he stepped on the field.

And trash talking, enjoy.

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

vB6xGH.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
It is crazy. I don't give two fucks about the Cowboys win or lose. Never have. Now, the Lakers on the other hand I take great pride in seeing them muthafuckas struggle. Muthafuckas act like they suppose to be better just because. The league has plenty of good talent all around. Fuck a Laker.

eDao4z.jpg

That's how you know it's real. We in the NFL thread and Jack screaming "Fuck A Laker" :lol: But yeah....Fuck a Laker X2

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Goddam those seats suck. I have a 3 row limit. If I can't sit in the 1st 3 rows or in a box I'm watching the shit from home. Once you sit behind the plate. 1st row anywhere at a football game, ice level by the boards in hockey or Indian style at a basketball game ( that means you on the floor) or box where pretty bitches bring you your food fuck sitting way the fuck up there by the rafters. :smh:

bYuDaB.jpg

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This idiot just said Baker needs to be healthy to play well. Well doesn't every player need to be healthy to play well. Why should he be the only one not to be injured. She lucky she has big ass titties.

Why they keep lowering the bar for this dude to step over.

Last edited: