Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Discussion!!!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
What happened to Deion?
What Is Deion Sanders Illness? Health Update - What Happened To Him? 2019 (celebsaga.com)

Breaking NewsDeion Sanders Illness Or Injury: What Happened To Him? Health update
Kathleen November 20, 2021

Deion Sanders has missed two straight games as Jackson State’s coach with an undisclosed health issue that has left him in the hospital.

So, what’s goin’ with Neon Deion or, as he seemingly prefers to be called these days, Coach Prime?

Jackson State head football coach Deion Sanders, center, holds the Orange Blossom Classic trophy after winning an NCAA college football game over Florida A&M, Sunday, Sept. 5, 2021, in Miami Gardens, Fla. (AP Photo/Jim Rassol)

Well, we really don’t know. The only hint Sanders relayed is that he has undergone some “recent surgeries.”

Sanders released an entire statement on social media.

“Sanders did not go into detail about his medical condition, but his positivity is a good sign. The 54-year-old previously confirmed that he was recovering from foot surgery,” wrote Steve DelVecchio of Larry Brown Sports. “Reports then indicated he was also dealing with a ‘very serious’ illness.”

Jackson State has won both of the games Sanders missed and is 7-1 on the season. Running backs coach Gary Harrell has filled in for Sanders on an interim basis.

Jackson State football coach Deion Sanders smiles as he greets his defensive squad after they had recovered a Mississippi Valley State fumble for a touchdown during the second half of an NCAA college football game, Sunday, March 14, 2021, in Jackson, Miss. (AP Photo/Rogelio V. Solis)
Sanders, 54, was a defensive back, kick returner, and occasionally wide receiver for the Atlanta Falcons, San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskins, and Baltimore Ravens from 1989-2005.

He also spent nine seasons as a Major League Baseball outfielder.

i looked all over BGOL and Google when I saw a video of him and Babyface ex-wife in the hospital but couldn’t find any information on why he was in the hospital. He has lost a lot of weight so he was in there for more than just foot surgery

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why is there 9 games in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. Just to be forced to watch the Cowboys. And they say its the most watched game of the week. If you want to watch football you have no other choice but to watch them.

I know man, shit makes no sense at all
Why doesn't the NFL distribute the Sunday games evenly

I feel for ya'll ninjas on the west coast
Y'all have to get up at the crack of dawn
Or y'all will miss damn near 75% of the games

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know man, shit makes no sense at all
Why doesn't the NFL distribute the Sunday games evenly

I feel for ya'll ninjas on the west coast
Y'all have to get up at the crack of dawn
Or y'all will miss damn near 75% of the games
Actually when I was in Alaska I was up watching the games at 7am. Then after the Sunday night game was over we would hit the movies. Super Bowl was on at 2 pm and afterwards we hit the clubs.

College Football Saturday I would roll out of bed and just turn on football. With the late Pac 12 game football was on all day.

NCAA tournament and the NBA was even better. Get home from work and turn on the game. There was never a wait for sports in Alaska unless the season was over.

My boss would sit in his office streaming the baseball games. He would tell people he had a meeting from 3 to 4:30. We would look on ESPN and see his team was playing. Haha. I loved that place.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
WHY DIDN'T NAGY JUST PUNT THE FOOTBALL!!!!? BBALTIMOR'S OFFENSE CAN'T GO 80 YRDS. SO STUPID THESE COACHES GOING FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN. :smh:

bPJIbR.jpg

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
WHY DIDN'T NAGY JUST PUNT THE FOOTBALL!!!!? BBALTIMOR'S OFFENSE CAN'T GO 80 YRDS. SO STUPID THESE COACHES GOING FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN. :smh:

bPJIbR.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. And with Justin Tucker a 1rst down or 2 puts Baltimore in field goal range. Now they're down thanks to a Tucker FG