Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Discussion!!!

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Barkley most likely will play tonight, lot of our wrs are not injured, and are defense been making some noise.. Gmen got a history of making Brady play diff.. diff team than that record represent out there..let’s go gmen
i forgot about Saquon. let's see what he does tonight. That tampa D, mainly Devin white and #54, are fast as hell. that team brings pressure.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I will never understand that shit. 32 teams, and people lose sleep or waste time hating one team that has not won a SB in 26 years.

If they suck that bad in people's eyes, why do they hate them so much? I can see people not liking the fans, but to hate the team for a lifetime is ridiculous.

Shit is crazy. :puzzled:
It is crazy. I don't give two fucks about the Cowboys win or lose. Never have. Now, the Lakers on the other hand I take great pride in seeing them muthafuckas struggle. Muthafuckas act like they suppose to be better just because. The league has plenty of good talent all around. Fuck a Laker.

eDao4z.jpg

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll negros are happier when the Cowboys lose than ya'll team winning. :lol:
Even though I'm from Houston, the way they feel about Dallas I feel the same and the texans :cool:
i forgot about Saquon. let's see what he does tonight. That tampa D, mainly Devin white and #54, are fast as hell. that team brings pressure.
Devin White is fast as hell, but that speed works against him at times - over pursuits

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It is crazy. I don't give two fucks about the Cowboys win or lose. Never have. Now, the Lakers on the other hand I take great pride in seeing them muthafuckas struggle. Muthafuckas act like they suppose to be better just because. The league has plenty of good talent all around. Fuck a Laker.

eDao4z.jpg
for me, dallas is in our division and i despise them same way you do the Ravens (aka ratbirds, aka Purple Chickens)..
in it's heyday, the NFC east teams were all enemies.
Dallas and Philly is another rivalry.
poor St. Louis (cardinals) were probably thrilled when re-alingment happened, the entire division used to kick their asses lol

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
for me, dallas is in our division and i despise them same way you do the Ravens (aka ratbirds, aka Purple Chickens)..
in it's heyday, the NFC east teams were all enemies.
Dallas and Philly is another rivalry.
poor St. Louis (cardinals) were probably thrilled when re-alingment happened, the entire division used to kick their asses lol
Oh I get that one. You have to hate them. It's a requirement. But so many others hating them I don't get it

fPQS9k.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Report: The Jets Hire Zach Wilson's QB Trainer Because He's Been 'Fundamentally Falling Apart' | Barstool Sports

You've got to hand it to the Jets. They've very clearly streamlined their operations. They're getting faster and more efficient. It used to take years to hear phrases like "fundamentally falling apart." But the QB selections get higher (Wilson was obviously the No. 2 pick last spring), the faster they're able to turn these guys into true Jets.

I mean, this process used to take years. But they've got it down so pat, that they're desperately scrambling to find a solution to how they've fucked up this poor kid before Thanksgiving of his rookie season. And that took some doing when you consider he was a three-year starter at BYU, completed 67.6% of his passes and had 56 TDs to just 15 INTs. Now he's 34th in passer rating in a league that has 32 teams. So it's a credit to the team that they've been able to mold him in their image already, just six starts into his career. That really is an impressive turnaround in such a short period of time.

So thoughts and prayers to Wilson, who seems like a nice human being and didn't sign up for this. To borrow a phrase from Rambo, he didn't choose the Jets, they chose him. And at just 22 years old, maybe the damage won't be permanent and he can find success elsewhere. But if we're being honest, the recent track record on these guys is not encouraging. Not at all. So yes, teams do have "systems." And the Jets' is ruining yet another promising career before it's really begun.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Report: The Jets Hire Zach Wilson's QB Trainer Because He's Been 'Fundamentally Falling Apart' | Barstool Sports

You've got to hand it to the Jets. They've very clearly streamlined their operations. They're getting faster and more efficient. It used to take years to hear phrases like "fundamentally falling apart." But the QB selections get higher (Wilson was obviously the No. 2 pick last spring), the faster they're able to turn these guys into true Jets.

I mean, this process used to take years. But they've got it down so pat, that they're desperately scrambling to find a solution to how they've fucked up this poor kid before Thanksgiving of his rookie season. And that took some doing when you consider he was a three-year starter at BYU, completed 67.6% of his passes and had 56 TDs to just 15 INTs. Now he's 34th in passer rating in a league that has 32 teams. So it's a credit to the team that they've been able to mold him in their image already, just six starts into his career. That really is an impressive turnaround in such a short period of time.

So thoughts and prayers to Wilson, who seems like a nice human being and didn't sign up for this. To borrow a phrase from Rambo, he didn't choose the Jets, they chose him. And at just 22 years old, maybe the damage won't be permanent and he can find success elsewhere. But if we're being honest, the recent track record on these guys is not encouraging. Not at all. So yes, teams do have "systems." And the Jets' is ruining yet another promising career before it's really begun.

John beck was a horrible QB with washington. maybe he's a better coach.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

You just can't predict how these young quarterbacks are gonna turn out.

zZYFXo.jpg

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hold up hold up hold up, fall back on the sarcasm... Wilson is trash, his decision making is terrible... Beck was hired/brought on staff like 4 weeks ago, during the bye week - old news... LaFluer wanted to go to the booth, but they wanted someone with Wilson on the sideline to assist... Back to Wilson trash ass - if you watched any of the games he played the announcers kept saying he needs to get comfortable with the "boring plays", the same "boring plays" that led to White, Johnson, and now Flacco producing decent numbers... Wilson was overrated coming out of college, but having that #2 spot in draft you had to take a chance...

But regardless, optimism and trusting the process is the name of the game...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dam we are horrible....

n we gave Golladay all tht money ...
It’s always 1 play that decides the game for the giants..I knew it was over when they didn’t call that obvious pass interference in the first half..if they call that we are literally near the red zone.. either a fg or Td would be scored.. game goes to 13-17 or tied up at 17.. we didn’t get the call.. we don’t advance and than the fucking up begins.. add the first drive in the 2nd half where we went for the 4th down and didn’t get it.. every game pretty shows when certain drops, bad calls are made it fucks with our momentum

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
It’s always 1 play that decides the game for the giants..I knew it was over when they didn’t call that obvious pass interference in the first half..if they call that we are literally near the red zone.. either a fg or Td would be scored.. game goes to 13-17 or tied up at 17.. we didn’t get the call.. we don’t advance and than the fucking up begins.. add the first drive in the 2nd half where we went for the 4th down and didn’t get it.. every game pretty shows when certain drops, bad calls are made it fucks with our momentum

naw bro we stunk in this game...