Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Milk the clock
Should have ran it

XPWl8b.jpg

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll negros are happier when the Cowboys lose than ya'll team winning. :lol:

I will never understand that shit. 32 teams, and people lose sleep or waste time hating one team that has not won a SB in 26 years.

If they suck that bad in people's eyes, why do they hate them so much? I can see people not liking the fans, but to hate the team for a lifetime is ridiculous.

Shit is crazy. :puzzled:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I will never understand that shit. 32 teams, and people lose sleep or waste time hating one team that has not won a SB in 26 years.

If they suck that bad in people's eyes, why do they hate them so much? I can see people not liking the fans, but to hate the team for a lifetime is ridiculous.

Shit is crazy. :puzzled:
Kinda funny you would say something like that when giants had their own dedication thread for giant fans and yet more cowboy fans would come into our thread talking shit than going in their own cowboy thread to talk.. so yeah as a giant fan it’s funny how cowboy fans talk mad shit about other teams but getting super moist and sensitive when nigs talk about theirs… they talk highly of a team that hasn’t won shit in decades but when a team recently won a Super Bowl they actually try to hype up their squad like their currently better.. they go to is them Polk high days we got 5 championship decades ago whenever anybody talks about their current days

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Kinda funny you would say something like that when giants had their own dedication thread for giant fans and yet more cowboy fans would come into our thread talking shit than going in their own cowboy thread to talk.. so yeah as a giant fan it’s funny how cowboy fans talk mad shit about other teams but getting super moist and sensitive when nigs talk about theirs… they talk highly of a team that hasn’t won shit in decades but when a team recently won a Super Bowl they actually try to hype up their squad like their currently better.. they go to is them Polk high days we got 5 championship decades ago whenever anybody talks about their current days
I have never been to a giant hate thread. In fact, I tip my hat to the teams in the division unless they are playing the Cowboys. There are entire tv segments by various tv personalities dedicated to hating the Cowboys. BGOL hate is funny too especially from the ones that don't know shit about football and have multiple teams like most chicks. The shit is hilarious.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have never been to a giant hate thread. In fact, I tip my hat to the teams in the division unless they are playing the Cowboys. There are entire tv segments by various tv personalities dedicated to hating the Cowboys. BGOL hate is funny too especially from the ones that don't know shit about football and have multiple teams like most chicks. The shit is hilarious.
That response was aimed at hot Nixon.. as far as cowboys there’s ny individuals that love them boys like 1 of my cousins(actually the person who I won money from cause of the chiefs win).. they are historically obnoxious dickheads about their fandom towards the cowboys which creates and even bigger rivalry and dislike for their squad.. that’s exactly why I compared the cowboy fans to Knick fans cause it be similar fandom with a sense of delusion.. during the 90s you heard from many ny cowboy fans talking shit about the giants during them Dave brown yrs smh.. than times changed and they still talking about them Polk high days.. than on bgol lot of them cowboy fans would talk wilddddd shit about the giants.. even disrespecting our last 2 Super Bowls etc.. so it was only right to return fire of shit talking

Hell me and my cousin got an on going several hundred dollar bet on which team will win the next super bowl first

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Hey oj stop giving cowboys advice… any smart person knows Elliot is the key but they try to push dak.. so let dak go ahead and dak
Tyron Smith and Amari Cooper's injuries/covid were the straws that broke the camel's back. They didn't have an answer for Jones without Smith and Amari is still the true number 1 in spite of what the pundits say.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is he paid so much. He doesn't even help them win. I'm confused, he is not even good enough to beat out Siemien.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is he paid so much. He doesn't even help them win. I'm confused, he is not even good enough to beat out Siemien.

Sorry ass Honky privilege