NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

1smoothnupe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! SIMMONS THREW HIMSELF UNDER THE BUS NOT DUNKING ON A PLAYER A FOOT SMALLER THAN HIM!!! YOU SMOKIN DAT SHIT NIGGA!! DON'T EVER ADRESS ME AGAIN FAGGOT!! :thefinger:

EzztOc.jpg
Lmfao. What a bitch. Just like your bitch azz team and city. Trade him so your team can go back being irrelevant again. The process begins again.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
What you mean the organization didnt show him no respect?

The organization was coddling and defending him despite him not improving his game yet the few times someone calls him out,he wants to act like a bitch....The same organization was defending him so much,the media were like,why are you defending a guy that continues to miss so many free throws inna playoffs series. And,Doc's response was he has no issues with Queen Simmons missing so many free throws in a playoff series.

Then,Queen Simmons has the audacity to say,through his inner circle..btw,that the organization never built a team around him when that's a fucking lie. Im not even a 76ers fan and I know that's a fucking lie. The 76ers brought in Seth Curry and others over the years to cover Queen Simmons weakness,which is his inability to shoot the ball. More precisely won't shoot the ball because he's scare to go on the free throw line.

Queen Simmons saw a sports psychologist,last year and he's still scare to shoot the ball.

Don't let me start,how she passed a wide open dunk just because he doesn't want to get foul by Trae Young,who is way smaller than you.

How about this work on your shot and free throws and maybe your coach won't have to say "He doesn't know,if he can win with you" or the best player on the team have to say "Things fell apart after you turned down a dunk and got one point on that posession". Instead of being in your feelings,right now.

Dude is mentally weak and I don't understand,why teams want Simmons sorry ass..

Simmons should be thanking he's lucky stars that he doesn't get the shit Lebron gets every fucking day from people.*

BAN ANYONE WHO PUTS THE BLAME ON ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT QUEEN SIMMONS. JUST FUCKIN BAN THEM!!!

ImBP8Y.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
One of my homies is from Philly so naturally he roots for the Sixers.

I’ve been telling him for four years what they needed to do to make him shoot. I’ve also been calling him a bitch, selfish and not a team player for four years.

Now the truth is coming out about him and everyone’s acting surprised.

All the Sixers did was ask him to work on his jumper and free throws and he couldn’t wait!

The Sixers didn’t ask him to do shit! They coddled and covered for him for four years, they’re a big part of the fucking problem! It’s not all on Ben, it’s the franchise, the coaches and everyone around him!

I just heard this very interesting interview and it seems that is not true

The team and Ben people DID ASK...

Seems like there was a WHOLE LOT GOING ON behind the scenes in his family.

Check out that espn podcast I posted earlier.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
One of my homies is from Philly so naturally he roots for the Sixers.

I’ve been telling him for four years what they needed to do to make him shoot. I’ve also been calling him a bitch, selfish and not a team player for four years.

Now the truth is coming out about him and everyone’s acting surprised.

All the Sixers did was ask him to work on his jumper and free throws and he couldn’t wait!

The Sixers didn’t ask him to do shit! They coddled and covered for him for four years, they’re a big part of the fucking problem! It’s not all on Ben, it’s the franchise, the coaches and everyone around him!

It's funny

When I said awhile back Ben needed to shoot?

Folks on here said I knew nothing about basketball.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

The organization was coddling and defending him despite him not improving his game yet the few times someone calls him out,he wants to act like a bitch....The same organization was defending him so much,the media were like,why are you defending a guy that continues to miss so many free throws inna playoffs series. And,Doc's response was he has no issues with Queen Simmons missing so many free throws in a playoff series.

Then,Queen Simmons has the audacity to say,through his inner circle..btw,that the organization never built a team around him when that's a fucking lie. Im not even a 76ers fan and I know that's a fucking lie. The 76ers brought in Seth Curry and others over the years to cover Queen Simmons weakness,which is his inability to shoot the ball. More precisely won't shoot the ball because he's scare to go on the free throw line.

Queen Simmons saw a sports psychologist,last year and he's still scare to shoot the ball.

Don't let me start,how she passed a wide open dunk just because he doesn't want to get foul by Trae Young,who is way smaller than you.

How about this work on your shot and free throws and maybe your coach won't have to say "He doesn't know,if he can win with you" or the best player on the team have to say "Things fell apart after you turned down a dunk and got one point on that posession". Instead of being in your feelings,right now.

Dude is mentally weak and I don't understand,why teams want Simmons sorry ass..

Simmons should be thanking he's lucky stars that he doesn't get the shit Lebron gets every fucking day from people.*

Not improving? He is one of the best players in the league and you all are nit picking his mistakes. If they feel like he is not improving let him go and watch the team not even make play offs. Even Lebron who has more experience fucks up every now and then.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not improving? He is one of the best players in the league and you all are nit picking his mistakes. If they feel like he is not improving let him go and watch the team not even make play offs. Even Lebron who has more experience fucks up every now and then.

His fuck ups are costing them from getting further in the playoffs. His fuck ups are costing their entire team success.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Cac Bjelica is going to be a difference maker

Fundamentally sound. Has shown a solid IQ on the court. Literally taking what the defense gives him regardless of the stars on the court (which is HUGE) and making them actually play defense. I have to look at the statistics but it seemed as though he was always where he needed to be and the one time he wasn't he recognized it immediately. Solid pick up for Golden State.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered

I get your point but the fact is if you're a star your team basically does its best to bend without breaking. The reason I blame the Sixers for this ridiculous situation is the NOVICE like approach they utilized regarding one of their biggest assets. The equivalent of wanting to get rid of a car and but telling every interested buyer it's a piece of shit, won't start and drives like wind up toy. In what world does ANY business do something like that?

First you let your other star player, who is from a foreign fuckin' country and may not understand the dynamics of American business talk every time somebody puts a mic in front of his face. Tell his ass to shut the fuck up while you're trying to trade this dude. Doc? Utterly fuckin' ridiculous. You're gong to poison pill the franchise because you're pissed off and want to fuck over Ben Simmons. You're going to get pennies on the dollar for this dude. All because you acted on emotions and not business. Simmons? He's acting like every other entitled, I already have over $10MM in the bank muthafucka. He's not from America. He'd be perfectly happy taking his ass home with his millions and petting his pet saltwater crocodile. Spoiled ass.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
O flow is fucked up. Do they practice free throws? I’m tripping…but there’s a pattern here. Just one game…
Flow is off because it's early and they figuring things out. I'm sure they will figure it out but they need more shooting. I don't know if russ fits though. We shall see. Only thing I took from game is GS is a better team than last year....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Lakers roster is actually better than i thought it would be. Very solid. Just have to settle on a rotation and limit Westbrooks negative impact if possible. Hes flat out terrible.
I don't know if that's possible. They have to play him. Maybe they bring him off the bench. I didn't really like any of their additions outside of monk. But Lakers will be solid as long as AD stays healthy....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I am a Morey fan for what he did in Houston keeping us competitive during a rebuild, but he REALLY mishandled this Ben Simmons situation.
BADLY!!! IT'S ALSO JOSHUA HARRIS FAULT TOO BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY STOPPED MOREY FROM MAKING A DEAL TALKIN BOUT HE WANT THREE 1ST ROUND PICKS FOR THIS SCARED FAGGOT. I WANNA SELL WHAT HE'S SMOKING :smh:

B9Sc9E.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get your point but the fact is if you're a star your team basically does its best to bend without breaking. The reason I blame the Sixers for this ridiculous situation is the NOVICE like approach they utilized regarding one of their biggest assets. The equivalent of wanting to get rid of a car and but telling every interested buyer it's a piece of shit, won't start and drives like wind up toy. In what world does ANY business do something like that?

First you let your other star player, who is from a foreign fuckin' country and may not understand the dynamics of American business talk every time somebody puts a mic in front of his face. Tell his ass to shut the fuck up while you're trying to trade this dude. Doc? Utterly fuckin' ridiculous. You're gong to poison pill the franchise because you're pissed off and want to fuck over Ben Simmons. You're going to get pennies on the dollar for this dude. All because you acted on emotions and not business. Simmons? He's acting like every other entitled, I already have over $10MM in the bank muthafucka. He's not from America. He'd be perfectly happy taking his ass home with his millions and petting his pet saltwater crocodile. Spoiled ass.
They all fucked up and Simmons could care less...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Fundamentally sound. Has shown a solid IQ on the court. Literally taking what the defense gives him regardless of the stars on the court (which is HUGE) and making them actually play defense. I have to look at the statistics but it seemed as though he was always where he needed to be and the one time he wasn't he recognized it immediately. Solid pick up for Golden State.

He'll get a lot of opportunities to be creative and have almost zero attention due to everyone else on the court.

So if he can provide solid minutes as another play maker great.
You can't have too many play makers