Official Boxing Thread

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If the man can’t hurt a fly then it should be an easy deal to get the fight done especially since its for the same $$$ plus you get a belt.

Whats holding this fight up?:confused::idea:

Last edited:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mikey Garcia came in with the beer belly.
Looked like he hasn't trained all year.
The Spaniard was boxing rings around him, and I'm glad he lost.
He should have taken the Prograis fight instead trying to take a soft touch.
Regis would beat the sleeves off Mikey, he don't want that smoke at all... Martin put that man in a boxing clinic... Whoever that judge that scored it 75-75 need to be smacked

Last edited:

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Garcia had a 20 month layover...SMH. He needs to retire from the sport.

This social media shit between these fighters is getting worse and worse.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Garcia had a 20 month layover...SMH. He needs to retire from the sport.

This social media shit between these fighters is getting worse and worse.
Lol

Not only did he have a 20 month layover, he was sitting fat and happy after Eddie gave him $7M to fight Vargas. He was buying Bentleys and new Rolls Royces and kinds of other toys and was living it up. Bottom line, he lost his hunger.

Its sad cause I seen it coming but not like this. I expected him to cruise through buddy tonight but lose massively to Prograis or anybody else with a pulse at 140/147.

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol

Not only did he have a 20 month layover, he was sitting fat and happy after Eddie gave him $7M to fight Vargas. He was buying Bentleys and new Rolls Royces and kinds of other toys and was living it up. Bottom line, he lost his hunger.

Its sad cause I seen it coming but not like this. I expected him to cruise through buddy tonight but lose massively to Prograis or anybody else with a pulse at 140/147.

Yeah man. Those lower divisions are suited sometimes for the young fighters which he is not. He made his money and better to hang it up than get hit more than you need.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't bet but I should have bet on that fight....I had a funny feeling....Mikey Garcia has been floundering....stupidly fought Spence against the advice of everyone around him...didn't look great against Jessie Vargas....long ass layoff.....then talking about all the people he plans to fight after this guy which is the kiss of death....I didn't know anything about his opponent except that he seemed very confident and has been on a long winning streak....shoulda taken that damn bet....the signs were there

Garcia been looking like a part time fighter and I am wondering if all this was just to get out of fighting Loma and Arum

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yea this sat gonna be big combat sports day for me, Kickboxing Glory collision 3 card headlined by Rico Verhoeven vs Jamal Ben Siddik, MMA KSW freakshow fight of Pudzianowski vs Bombardier. Boxing Shakur fight at night

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I expect Shakur to win but I'm kind of rooting for Jemell Herring.

@slewdem100 if you want to bet, this might not be a bad fight to throw a little something to the underdog. In his last fight Shakur said a punch from Nakathila was the hardest he ever gotten hit. That's a bad sign that a dude who ain't even a top 20 Superfeatherweight can do that to you :smh:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I expect Shakur to win but I'm kind of rooting for Jemell Herring.

@slewdem100 if you want to bet, this might not be a bad fight to throw a little something to the underdog. In his last fight Shakur said a punch from Nakathila was the hardest he ever gotten hit. That's a bad sign that a dude who ain't even a top 20 Superfeatherweight can do that to you :smh:
Appreciate the heads up...I am not getting a funny feeling on this one though...Shakur is a beast...let me think on it

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Appreciate the heads up...I am not getting a funny feeling on this one though...Shakur is a beast...let me think on it
You talk about a funny feeling...

One of my guys posted this in our group chat the night Mikey Garcia got exposed.

Talk about sick to my stomach. Man, I wish I had the insight that these stingy ninjas did. I could've made $1400 saturday night :hithead:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Ronnie Shields is going to be Anthony Joshua’s newest trainer.

I dont think it’ll make any difference.