Official Boxing Thread

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wild prediction: Porter KO’s Crawford. If he stays tight and eats that body up, it’ll get Crawford out of there. He’s know for slow starts, so he will lose the first few rounds off inactivity trying to feel Porter out. Porters chin is real, and Crawford doesn’t hit harder than Spence, who is the only person almost sleep Porter. The only way Bud wins is points and that is if Porters foolishly chases him all night and gets pitty-patted to death and loses rounds. Bud is great inside but he can’t go toe-to-toe with Porter.
Nah! Bud hasn’t fought anyone close to Porters worst fight- which was Spence and Thurman. He fought too reckless in both. Bud can’t take that type of pressure let alone deal with any heat if Porter corners him and eats. He’s a stick and move fights like De La Hoya and others. He doesn’t have enough courage or power to trade with Porter. Porter in under 8 rounds.

Porter hasn't knocked down a fighter since 2917 and hasn't had a knockout victory in years.

Meanwhile bud has seriously hurt every fighter he's faced and had knockdowns for at least 10 or 11 fights in a row maybe more.

Porters chin, and physicality are his bets traits, but Bud has a wrestling background and it takes some serious physical strength to wrestle.

Bud has way more punch power and boxing IQ than porter, can move laterally and has way longer reach.

Yes Spence hits hard but his power is more of a break you down until you wilt.

Im my opinion Buds has more explosive one punch power that hits you and suprises you that you cant see coming.

Bud has serious hurt people from both stances with BOTH hands

Will be a good fight but I think Bud figures porter out and beats him.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
If the AJ vs Fury fight happens down the line and this deal goes through i guess DAZN would have the rights

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the AJ vs Fury fight happens down the line and this deal goes through i guess DAZN would have the rights

If AJ vs anybody!

That shit is crazy. They like fuck Showtime (Wilder), fuck ESPN (Fury). It ain’t like the networks haven’t been a major factor as to why we haven’t been getting some of these big fights. They just made it even more difficult:curse::angry:

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Porter hasn't knocked down a fighter since 2917 and hasn't had a knockout victory in years.

Meanwhile bud has seriously hurt every fighter he's faced and had knockdowns for at least 10 or 11 fights in a row maybe more.

Porters chin, and physicality are his bets traits, but Bud has a wrestling background and it takes some serious physical strength to wrestle.

Bud has way more punch power and boxing IQ than porter, can move laterally and has way longer reach.

Yes Spence hits hard but his power is more of a break you down until you wilt.

Im my opinion Buds has more explosive one punch power that hits you and suprises you that you cant see coming.

Bud has serious hurt people from both stances with BOTH hands

Will be a good fight but I think Bud figures porter out and beats him.
I think Porter gonna shock him like he did Spence. I take Porter for the win.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wild prediction: Porter KO’s Crawford. If he stays tight and eats that body up, it’ll get Crawford out of there. He’s know for slow starts, so he will lose the first few rounds off inactivity trying to feel Porter out. Porters chin is real, and Crawford doesn’t hit harder than Spence, who is the only person almost sleep Porter. The only way Bud wins is points and that is if Porters foolishly chases him all night and gets pitty-patted to death and loses rounds. Bud is great inside but he can’t go toe-to-toe with Porter.
porter seems to always get dropped when it's least expected. broner did it in the beginning of the 12rd.spence didn't almost sleep porter . homie got right back up. but he get dropped when it's least expected. i believe bud can drop him. to ko him? that would be making a statement because outside of the brook fight, porter's losses were very close. but it will be a good fight no doubt.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Porter only has gotten dropped in the late rds too, i dont see crawford being able to drop him til 10-12th if he does

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I think Porter gonna shock him like he did Spence. I take Porter for the win.
I don't know man. Porter has lost all his big fights.
He's a tough cookie but Crawford can crack and has been cracking guys.
Yet Crawford has a weak chin, so that can be a big factor.
I'm leaning towards Crawford by decision.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I think Porter smothers his own punches too much to catch Bud clean to get a KO

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not
You like Broner?

confused-marky.gif
I liked his story, that he was managed by the Money Team and his early trajectory.

His downfall was just like, “Man, it was literally in your hands. All you had to do was hold it.

He doesn’t let his hands go often enough for me to be a favorite, though.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
If IBF defaults Triller's #LopezKambosos bid remember: Triller already put up $1,203,600 after the purse bid (the required 20%). That money would be split between Lopez and Kambosos on the same 65-35 split as the bid

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
PBC on Showtime: Rigondeaux vs Casimero at Dignity Health Sports Park. Gross Receipts: $190,818 Tickets Sold: 2,472 Seating Capacity: 4,138

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
yea Triller just need to default and the fighters get to keep that 20% deposit of purse bid, then let Hearn stage this on 1 of his matchroom cards since he had the 2nd highest bid

Shit show supreme!

They might as well cancel this fucking fight :smh: