Brown Dookie Turd is a Trans-Testical Boy Bitch who fakes having overcoming diabetes to make friends and wears wedges from Ross

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Jesus Henry Christ!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: THIS IS HOW YOU CELEBRATE THE HATRED OF AN ASSHOLE!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Well done as always my friend. The world would be a better place if there were more like you out there. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

0WsRSw.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am going to make one reply to this because this man straight up lying.

Like many Brothas on BGOL, I have kids and a family. Like many, I don’t go into certain threads when they are around or when I was at the office. I was one who had sigs turned off for that reason. I simply asked not to post pictures in certain threads like politics and business threads

So Brothas agreed and many BGOL members said they didn’t mind. I was like cool, this a battle I lost. So I was like Jack you can have this thread and even changed the title in good sport.

These are the facts. I routinely gave props for keeping the thread active with bad chicks. That is documented in the thread. Bro Jack would come at me on some real disrespectful shit. I made a thread and he spammed it for no reason, which caught me off guard cause we don’t have beef and never have.

So I told the mods why I was deleting because man to man I was a good sport and took my L like a man.

Yea but he called you a PUSSSEEEEE and smacked yo face bruh,

you gonna just take that shit like you from the coli bruh???

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A MAN FUCK DIS FAGGOT. I HATE THAT PUSSY AS MUCH AS I HATE REMBRANT BROWN. FAGGOT HATES LOOKING AT WOMEN CAUSE HE LIKES SUCKIN DICK. AND MODS BRING BACK THE JACK WALSH BAD BITCH TAKE OVER THREAD TOO THIS PUSSY DELEATED CAUSE I EMBARRASSED HIS PUNK ASS CRYING ABOUT SEEING BITCHES IN THREADS. JOIN ME IN THE CELEBRATION OF YOUR HATRED OF THIS FUCKIN PUSSY. AND AS ALWAYS IN A JACKSON WALSH ROAST THREAD, COME TO SHOW YOUR HATRED OF WEIRDO FAGGOTS, STAY FOR THE BITCHES. :cheers:

0eELrW.jpg

You just could have said he's GAY AS FUCK lol jk

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
A MAN FUCK DIS FAGGOT. I HATE THAT PUSSY AS MUCH AS I HATE REMBRANT BROWN. FAGGOT HATES LOOKING AT WOMEN CAUSE HE LIKES SUCKIN DICK. AND MODS BRING BACK THE JACK WALSH BAD BITCH TAKE OVER THREAD TOO THIS PUSSY DELEATED CAUSE I EMBARRASSED HIS PUNK ASS CRYING ABOUT SEEING BITCHES IN THREADS. JOIN ME IN THE CELEBRATION OF YOUR HATRED OF THIS FUCKIN PUSSY. AND AS ALWAYS IN A JACKSON WALSH ROAST THREAD, COME TO SHOW YOUR HATRED OF WEIRDO FAGGOTS, STAY FOR THE BITCHES. :cheers:

0eELrW.jpg
I got that dumb nigga on block.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just keep poppin in because the thread title is so

fuckin hilarious...

and it never lets me down, always a few chuckles to

be had, and eye candy to keep the juices flowing....