Brown Dookie Turd is a Trans-Testical Boy Bitch who fakes having overcoming diabetes to make friends and wears wedges from Ross

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
A MAN FUCK DIS FAGGOT. I HATE THAT PUSSY AS MUCH AS I HATE REMBRANT BROWN. FAGGOT HATES LOOKING AT WOMEN CAUSE HE LIKES SUCKIN DICK. AND MODS BRING BACK THE JACK WALSH BAD BITCH TAKE OVER THREAD TOO THIS PUSSY DELEATED CAUSE I EMBARRASSED HIS PUNK ASS CRYING ABOUT SEEING BITCHES IN THREADS. JOIN ME IN THE CELEBRATION OF YOUR HATRED OF THIS FUCKIN PUSSY. AND AS ALWAYS IN A JACKSON WALSH ROAST THREAD, COME TO SHOW YOUR HATRED OF WEIRDO FAGGOTS, STAY FOR THE BITCHES. :cheers:

0eELrW.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
How was he able to delete your thread? :oops:
It was his Thread but I took it over when he was crying about me posting bitches after every post of mine. A clear admission of being a faggot. Everyone on the board roasted his stankin ass. He got mad and deleted it. The roast of this pussy will continue while we enjoy wonderful bitches because that's what God wants!!!!

Xz98J9.jpg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
It was his Thread but I took it over when he was crying about me posting bitches after every post of mine. A clear admission of being a faggot. Everyone on the board roasted his stankin ass. He got mad and deleted it. The roast of this pussy will continue while we enjoy wonderful bitches because that's what God wants!!!!

Xz98J9.jpg
How does he delete it months later minus whale ride it out that negro a ho

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Whatever the fuck he is OP must be in the ballpark because I've had Brown Turd on ignore for years. Here's my salute to the eradication of another troll. :cheers:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am going to make one reply to this because this man straight up lying.

Like many Brothas on BGOL, I have kids and a family. Like many, I don’t go into certain threads when they are around or when I was at the office. I was one who had sigs turned off for that reason. I simply asked not to post pictures in certain threads like politics and business threads

So Brothas agreed and many BGOL members said they didn’t mind. I was like cool, this a battle I lost. So I was like Jack you can have this thread and even changed the title in good sport.

These are the facts. I routinely gave props for keeping the thread active with bad chicks. That is documented in the thread. Bro Jack would come at me on some real disrespectful shit. I made a thread and he spammed it for no reason, which caught me off guard cause we don’t have beef and never have.

So I told the mods why I was deleting because man to man I was a good sport and took my L like a man.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A MAN FUCK DIS FAGGOT. I HATE THAT PUSSY AS MUCH AS I HATE REMBRANT BROWN. FAGGOT HATES LOOKING AT WOMEN CAUSE HE LIKES SUCKIN DICK. AND MODS BRING BACK THE JACK WALSH BAD BITCH TAKE OVER THREAD TOO THIS PUSSY DELEATED CAUSE I EMBARRASSED HIS PUNK ASS CRYING ABOUT SEEING BITCHES IN THREADS. JOIN ME IN THE CELEBRATION OF YOUR HATRED OF THIS FUCKIN PUSSY. AND AS ALWAYS IN A JACKSON WALSH ROAST THREAD, COME TO SHOW YOUR HATRED OF WEIRDO FAGGOTS, STAY FOR THE BITCHES. :cheers:

0eELrW.jpg
This is fake beef. And the only reason I have you on ignore because I have kids and family.

Certian threads I don’t go in because I know it has hoes in it. You got emotional and still is smh