Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BOOM GOES THE STOCK!!
CEI 30% GAIN! :cool:

I called both of these before anyone talked about them.

NEXT PLAY IS BGFV.
Watch this close and get in early.
I was in about 2 weeks before you made the call, It's at .75 now, you think it still has room to grow to tomorrow

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was in about 2 weeks before you made the call, It's at .75 now, you think it still has room to grow to tomorrow
It's a pump and dump stock. Gotta go all in heavy when u do. It will be lucky to see $1 before a mass sell-off.
I'm gettin in on these BTC plays......still swinging FCUV.....it has been an awesome day for me today.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Yes, it has room to run to 1$ but I'm dumping at .80 as some are late to the party and will push it to the upside come tomorrow. Got in it while it was in the .40s

I'm dumping if it runs another dime and I'm dumping if it dips another dime.
Both strategies keeps my profits locked in. Trailing stops activated.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, it has room to run to 1$ but I'm dumping at .80 as some are late to the party and will push it to the upside come tomorrow. Got in it while it was in the .40s

I'm dumping if it runs another dime and I'm dumping if it dips another dime.
Both strategies keeps my profits locked in. Trailing stops activated.
I'm definitely dumping tomorrow

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's a pump and dump stock. Gotta go all in heavy when u do. It will be lucky to see $1 before a mass sell-off.
I'm gettin in on these BTC plays......still swinging FCUV.....it has been an awesome day for me today.
So what made FCUV jump so high out of nowhere?

Archedherback

Star
Registered
Just dropped 14k into ECOB,the stock is under a penny, just got picked up by home depot in 100+ stores. They manufacture a wood that is mold, termite and fire resistant. I am looking to get paid off on this one.
Can't find that ticker on RH or Fidelity

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
KPLT has potential to fly to $30-60+ if enough retail traders get in on it.
Massively shorted. Almost as badly abused and counterfeited as AMC and GME. Once discovered, it's blue skies.

I will take a position once I have some cashed freed up. Hopefully it stay in the $5 range.
Give it weeks and months.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Massively shorted. Almost as badly abused and counterfeited as AMC and GME. Once discovered, it's blue skies.

I will take a position once I have some cashed freed up. Hopefully it stay in the $5 range.

:eek2::eek2:
This just blew up right after I mentioned it.
25% gainer in 30 min.

I gotta dump some positions in other stocks.

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks for the insight(Head's-up), I grabbed a handful so I can catch a ride...
thumbs-up-medium-dark-skin-tone.png

MackInTraining

Rising Star
Platinum Member
zRFQcgn.png

Would you say $DFS respects the 50EMA?

:idea:

Yes, but the last swing high was a lower high. It's probably a good low risk trade depending on where your stop is, but again, I'd be a little concerned that that lower high and the current climate of the market in showing a trend shift.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Yes, but the last swing high was a lower high. It's probably a good low risk trade depending on where your stop is, but again, I'd be a little concerned that that lower high and the current climate of the market in showing a trend shift.
True. I'm waiting until I see a reverse signal on the weekly before I get in for a 60 day swing trade.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn i'm too baby steps to run with yall :(. is it too late to get in on solid deals real talk?

Mr. Lengthy
Absolutely not... It's never too late to enter the market... Hella information to learn, but once you've figured out your investment reason and strategy, things fall in line... Have to be committed to learning much of the info on your own merit though - that's the challenge

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:cool: :cool: :cool:

I plan on buying some deep ITM calls that are 3-6 months out between $15-20+ strikes.
I'm hate fighting theta.
Mannnn I go back and forth I'm still trying to figure out my sweet spot/strategy for options... I hate racing against that theta decay, but that is why I do stay ITM especially if I can get it closer to the bid... I've had successes, but I think I'm still in trial and error mode with options...

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Mannnn I go back and forth I'm still trying to figure out my sweet spot/strategy for options... I hate racing against that theta decay, but that is why I do stay ITM especially if I can get it closer to the bid... I've had successes, but I think I'm still in trial and error mode with options...

I hedge by buying contracts at the same strike but on different expirations.
I'm essentially giving myself more time in case one fails.
Volume is crucial. I'm still a novice at options and learning day by day.

KPLT 15% printing me the federal reserve note this morning!
The options are dirt cheap.
I wanna buy options for every month for the next 6 months.
My conviction is growing. All it needs is volume.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hedge by buying contracts at the same strike but on different expirations.
I'm essentially giving myself more time in case one fails.
Volume is crucial. I'm still a novice at options and learning day by day.

KPLT 15% printing me the federal reserve note this morning!
The options are dirt cheap.
I wanna buy options for every month for the next 6 months.
My conviction is growing. All it needs is volume.

Awesome. I've dabbled in out of options over the years but still it's a weakness of mine