Sonya Curry Filing For Divorce From Dell Curry After Being Married For 33 Years

giphy.gif
 
Dell probably gets more attention today than he did when he was in the NBA....didn't he play for the cleveland Cavs?You know what type of attention...nigga been spending to many weekends in ATL.
 
PerkyCavernousDuck-size_restricted.gif

BGOL hates Light Skin Black folk it’s why Curry gets all this random hate. So light skinned Black folks ain’t Black?
I never understood hate the motherfuker for some shit they can't control

You know the Black folks I hate on? Candace Owens, ANYONE who says they wish they weren't Black, those Black people who say they are anything BUT Black

Sonia Curry could get it. She coulda BEEN got it. And if she cum to Ohio, Where Steph Curry was born at (Akron's own Steph Curry haha) she getting hollered at and I'm trying to pull that.

Fuck whatcha heard

You never heard her say she wasnt Black, dafuq yall hating for?
 
Back
Top