jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

zrimTi.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all talking about Sonya Curry's options.

Fuck around Dell probably replaced HER with a younger version, prompting the divorce.

pjimage-3-33.jpg
I bet this is exactly what happened because she fine asf and hangs around some bad chicks. Saw her a few times out and about when the CIAA was in Charlotte and would be looking like got damn Dell a lucky man.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
It isn’t crazy at all. All Ritualistic, playa.
Divorce = 113 in reverse ordinal cipher of gematria.

113 is the 30th prime number. What number does Dell and Dell 2nd wear?

the Curries are “down with the team”.

the “after 33 years” of marriage should’ve been the dead giveaway.
oh shut the fuck up, you fucking idiot. so why didn't you tell us this was gonna happen?

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
1554251279020-20f1b76eb5c9fd0b4ddd52df23db9c4b.jpeg

Shot gun wedding???……toughed it out for the kids and grands.

From the rxn’s seems like I’m the only one saddened by this.

They really created a dynasty of class and wealth.

I enjoy seeing unadulterated, unfiltered long term black love. Others love seeing this.

Lebron will forever be my fav NBA player because that image he portrays is second to none.

Lebron has been successful on and off the field in sports life and love while staying true to himself.

Why don’t they show Lebrons family as much as Jrue or Randles. Dunno

Carry on……

Last edited:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
PerkyCavernousDuck-size_restricted.gif

BGOL hates Light Skin Black folk it’s why Curry gets all this random hate. So light skinned Black folks ain’t Black?
No curry gets hate for being a simp and occasional coon speaking up only when it can be deemed 'safe' to do so. These facts you cannot deny but I'm sure you'll give some celeb worshipping emotional defense anyway from the inconsiderate "it's his light skin" retort. I'm also light skint, nigga.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lebron will forever be my fav NBA player because that image he portrays is second to none.

Lebron has been successful on and off the field in sports life and love while staying true to himself.

Why don’t they show Lebrons family as much as Jrue or Randles. Dunno

Carry on……

Because coons like TimRoti hate Black women, Black kids, and Black families. They love White women, mixed kids, and mixed families. They hate melanin and Blackness and prefer someone who does too to be the face of the NBA like a Kobe Bryant or a Michael Jordan.

LeBron's family structure is why he is hated on BGOL.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remember when Steph was just blowing up, and they interviewed his mom?
She was talking about how she was the only one around (while Dell was hooping and earning a living :hmm: )
Most cats knew then what she was really about

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
What's the issue? Dude rode her chitlin for 33 years? Shid, that in itself is an accomplishment and he should be lauded for that alone. I'd be like all this young, free pussy out here and I can relive my youth? They got shit for the dick to keep it hard too? Nah, how is that and L for him? Tell me! And for all you dudes talking that companion shit blah blah blah man I get that but after 33 years it's like this dude got paroled with a bucket load of money!

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Because coons like TimRoti hate Black women, Black kids, and Black families. They love White women, mixed kids, and mixed families. They hate melanin and Blackness and prefer someone who does too to be the face of the NBA like a Kobe Bryant or a Michael Jordan.

LeBron's family structure is why he is hated on BGOL.

lebron-james-wife-kids.jpg

Not to derail thread but maybe he’ll get the family publicity if his wife asks people to slide in to her DM’s…..

Or if his son starts identifying as……..nvr mind. Back to originally scheduled programming

carry on……..

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
No curry gets hate for being a simp and occasional coon speaking up only when it can be deemed 'safe' to do so. These facts you cannot deny but I'm sure you'll give some celeb worshipping emotional defense anyway from the inconsiderate "it's his light skin" retort. I'm also light skint, nigga.
I worship nobody but please explain how he’s a simp or coon because none of that is brought up when y’all randomly acting like bitches during the season. Be a man and admit you hate light skinned Blacks.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I commend them for the 33 years they put in. Kats here are comparing looks with compatibility. Maybe shit just came to a head and now they have nothing in common other than their sons. Better to separate than the live with someone you don't want to be with. All the kats rubbing their hands waiting in line to be next are only thinking short-term... hit & run. I think Dell's getting a blessing in disguise.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh shut the fuck up, you fucking idiot. so why didn't you tell us this was gonna happen?
:confused: I don’t give a shit about predicting celebrity “news”. I’m not an idolater.

Are you still upset that your hero blew up in the helicopter with his alleged consort/daughter/wife? I posted plenty of information about him, before and after.

man worship never turns out well, especially when you are worshipping a Luciferian. :smh:

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How is Curry a Simp?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
:confused: I don’t give a shit about predicting celebrity “news”. I’m not an idolater.

Are you still upset that your hero blew up in the helicopter with his alleged consort/daughter/wife? I posted plenty of information about him, before and after.

man worship never turns out well, especially when you are worshipping a Luciferian. :smh:
you dont give a shit, but you run into every thread with the same dumb ass comments, and have yet to actuall prove anything. You may not be an idolater, but you damn sure are an idiot.