NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pat Beverly 0-5 FG, 0-2 3pt
DeepCreamyGaur-max-1mb.gif

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Leonard has checked out...He on his way outta there :giggle: Clippers about to blow this thing all the way up!! Paul George gone too!!!
I can see it too..I think Lakers could get one of them or even Dame..don't know how but I can some changes...
I remember and he low-key started balling even more then. :lol:
yeah that shit pissed him off..me too a little bit cuz he dogged him on air on the low..kinda f'd up ya know..when they start kissing his ass he gon tell them to fuck off...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can see it too..I think Lakers could get one of them or even Dame..don't know how but I can some changes...

yeah that shit pissed him off..me too a little bit cuz he dogged him on air on the low..kinda f'd up ya know..when they start kissing his ass he gon tell them to fuck off...
Lakers dont have any assets to get them; they have no picks or players; so unless they trading AD, it aint happening...

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NO they dont; again they have no 1st round draft picks nor players nor cap space; teams arent giving up Lillard or any other star player for nothing; it aint happening....
well we good..LBJ..AD stay healthy post season..we straight...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
All u have to do is post them all star game pics when LeBron was HAPPY AS HELL PLAYING WITH STEPH

he will shut up

All I have to do is post Kobe crash site pics.

You will shut the fuck up. :yes:

Team Light Skin's troll game done fell off like Matt Barnes podcast career.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Yea I can't say Shaq hating early in the season caused all this. Donovan averaged 36 a game in the playoffs last year. He just doesn't have that Christian Walker look NBA fans love so nobody noticed..

MVP is a popularity contest. People that look like Donovan aren't popular in the NBA unless they marry a white person. Julius Randle was more popular and talked about than Donovan this year for that very reason. He also received more MVP votes. Basketball is irrelevant.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Because most NBA superstars on super teams prefer to be coached by white men. The super teams job literally is to elevate unproven white head coaches into proven champs (ex: Steve Kerr). Doc Rivers is the only Black head coach to be "given" a super team.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That's some classless shit to say that i'd expect from a cac.....Kobe crash site pics......

Hey man, yall been devaluing Black life for a minute on this board, I'm just joining in on the fun. Kobe isnt sacred. If yall can make fun of LeBron's off the court stuff and who his mom sleeps with forever I can make fun of Kobe's off the court stuff and dying a simp forever. Nothing is off the limits. You Jordan dickeaters and Bron haters brought us here. :dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Back to miracles I see lol

Imagine if LeBron got punked by PJ Tucker in a playoff game, posted a -6, stands in the corner for almost the entire last minute of the game on offense, and misses a game tying 3 at the end, while being outscored by Chris Middleton, he'd be getting roasted in this thread right now. Having a jewish white man be your dad has its perks. :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Imagine if LeBron got punked by PJ Tucker in a playoff game, posted a -6, stands in the corner for almost the entire last minute of the game on offense, and misses a game tying 3 at the end, while being outscored by Chris Middleton, he'd be getting roasted in this thread right now. Having a jewish white man be your dad has its perks. :lol:

Kd had 33-11-5 in an off game last night

He also lost the game and was a big reason why

Thats as plain as it gets right?

I apologize for not being committed to kd after he left my team

I have seen your focus on one man over 12 years and I just don't have the strength to do what you do

They should retire your headband in a few years

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Hey man, yall been devaluing Black life for a minute on this board, I'm just joining in on the fun. Kobe isnt sacred. If yall can make fun of LeBron's off the court stuff and who his mom sleeps with forever I can make fun of Kobe's off the court stuff and dying a simp forever. Nothing is off the limits. You Jordan dickeaters and Bron haters brought us here. :dunno: