NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
post reported, I'm not a "nigga"

Remember when LeBron hit that 3 on Steph Curry and shot you into being a Nets fan the rest of the playoffs? Made your gold shirt turn black. :yes:

Large bills is literally rooting for KD to prove Steph is overrated and that he carried him. Make it make sense!!! :lol:

Steph Curry is 3-1 against Lebron James in the NBA FINALS
I don't hate Lebron if it wasn't for him 3 championship parades in 4 years couldn't have been possible.
So many memories so many moments
shit I don't even remember the last time we lost to him in the finals?
We went 4-1 then swept him out of his hometown
How are those words?

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With 25 sec left? It was a pick. Brown rolled and was open and Kyrie hit him. He coulda held it, hoped to draw Middleton and hit Harris for a open corner 3, but it was a good pass and decision. Brown nutted and left it short. Nash shoulda put a leash on him in the clutch. Nash also shoulda put in a defensive big late because Bucks couldnt buy a jumpshot and were killing the paint.

Good pass and decision any other time besides the last 25 seconds of the game. Kyrie been taking reckless shots all game and take this time to make the sound play... Nah fuck that, keep shooting nigga

Problem is when we go big with say Claxton and Blake... with all the switching, our bigs end up outside of the paint when the ball goes up. If anything, Nash could have zoned up with only Middleton hitting shots.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not only that. It was a wild ass left handed layup.. Im just realizing the nigga is right handed! :lol:

Blame Nash man.

He panicked

White boy Joe couldn't hit a hoe on payday all game

Blake gave us nothing

Hell the Bench have us nothing

Still no Harden or Jeff Green.

And we only lose by three...

Nash is ass but I wouldn't throw this game on him. Bucks made the stops and shots that we couldn't

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I don't hate Lebron if it wasn't for him 3 championship parades in 4 years couldn't have been possible.
How are those words?

Ahh he reverts back to the 2010s cuz the present day is so hurtful. Went from "LeBron only came to LA to make movies" to you rooting for Mike D'Antoni squads in 2 seasons. You fell off bruh. Nobody is buying your Steph act now that we see you stanning KD again. And after you posted a bunch of janitors that work for the Dubs the other day in response to head coaches and GMs gettin on, nobody believes you for Black empowerment anymore either. You can't be if you don't support Black head coaches, which you don't. :dunno:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Ahh he reverts back to the 2010s cuz the present day is so hurtful. Went from "LeBron only came to LA to make movies" to you rooting for Mike D'Antoni squads in 2 seasons. You fell off bruh. Nobody is buying your Steph act now that we see you stanning KD again. And after you posted a bunch of janitors that work for the Dubs the other day in response to head coaches and GMs gettin on, nobody believes you for Black empowerment anymore either. You can't be if you don't support Black head coaches, which you don't. :dunno:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He called employed black men janitors instead of giving them the dignity their positions in the organization deserve
they didn't have to fly across the country to get jobs for service done with the team

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He called employed black men janitors instead of giving them the dignity their positions in the organization deserve
they didn't have to fly across the country to get jobs for service done with the team

Large bills is a colorist and overrates Black people for being light skinnded.

He promotes a color division via NBA players.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good pass and decision any other time besides the last 25 seconds of the game. Kyrie been taking reckless shots all game and take this time to make the sound play... Nah fuck that, keep shooting nigga
He panicked
He was gassed bro. Thats why he was hiding in the corner for a good portion of end stretch. Nash killing that nigga making him log 40 minutes a nite. Kyrie used to taking vacations and shit. He aint bout this 40+ minute shit.

Nash need to recognize and extend that rotation bro. Kyrie gonna break down on ya.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He was gassed bro. Thats why he was hiding in the corner for a good portion of end stretch. Nash killing that nigga making him log 40 minutes a nite. Kyrie used to taking vacations and shit. He aint bout this 40+ minute shit.

Nash need to recognize and extend that rotation bro. Kyrie gonna break down on ya.

A post critiquing Nash as a head coach. Guess who I never have to worry about seeing do that in here? Nash is no Nate McMillan, Nate dark.

Nate McMillan failed his team tonight
failed them completely
for the last 7 minutes or so they have not run an offense
Oladipo has clearly been off the entire night and they ran nothing but let him run start and hope he makes it

trash

Wait
where my niggas at talking about the excellent Job Nate McMillan was doing?
What's up?

Black head coaches get all the smoke when they lose but 0 praise when they winning from TLS. "Black excellence":ssshhh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
A post critiquing Nash as a head coach. Guess who I never have to worry about seeing do that in here? Nash is no Nate McMillan, Nate dark.

Black head coaches get all the smoke when they lose but 0 praise when they winning from TLS. "Black excellence":ssshhh:

Or thibs ain't doing shit with the same squad Sam Mitchell had balling 2nd half of the season.

That's a 2 for 1 knockout right there right?
I mean I couldn't have posted that any better like I'd known you'd try and lie on me years into the future
:crying: :lol:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He didn't look tired. KD started to cook and we spaced out to allow him to iso.

Kyrie been the healthiest he's been in his entire career this season

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That's a 2 for 1 knockout right there right?
I mean I couldn't have posted that any better like I'd known you'd try and lie on me years into the future
:crying: :lol:

Largebills is a colorist. He overrates Black people for being light skinned like a white plantation owner in the 1800s.

He promotes a color division via NBA players.

Couldn't find any posts bashing Nash this season like that huh? Don't you owe Nate an apology?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga said better not see a word like his word means anything
Here's some words for you

How are those words?
:giggle: :giggle:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Da fuck is he waiting for!!! :angry:

AUSvsi.jpg