0fficial 2017-2018 NBA Postseason Thread....NBA Finals Cavs vs Warriors 0-4(dubs back 2 back champs)

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You do not want to get into a best out of 3 against LeBron Bruh...
Yup. Exactly.

3PCjfZ.jpg

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
LeBron is a beast but the Cavs as a team are weak and Lue needs to be fired. Da fuck you only up two after being up 16 with Oladipo playing like shit!?!?! :smh:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Say Bro how you feel about this two in Cleveland next yr...

usp_nba__los_angeles_clippers_at_brooklyn_nets_87065314.jpg

I thought,we were going to trade for Jordan at the trade deadline. Matter of fact,the Cavs and Clippers were talking but the Cavs made the trade for Nance and Clarkson. I would love to have him on the team.

Anyone,is better than Lue.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
LeBron is a beast but the Cavs as a team are weak and Lue needs to be fired. Da fuck you only up two after being up 16 with Oladipo playing like shit!?!?! :smh:

9/29 from deep....

No wrinkles in the approach, or nothing that stands out that he got them doing differently.
Hey why not attack from a different point,

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Like it don't seem like he runs nothing for Green.
They arent running anything for anyone bro. Just Korver coming off of curls... Other than that is Bron dribbling, driving and kicking. They tried posting Love a few times but he stinks.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I thought,we were going to trade for Jordan at the trade deadline. Matter of fact,the Cavs and Clippers were talking but the Cavs made the trade for Nance and Clarkson. I would love to have him on the team.

Anyone,is better than Lue.

The clippers didn't want to take any contract she back that why he's not there.

Anything better than Lue, damn

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Nate McMillan failed his team tonight
failed them completely
for the last 7 minutes or so they have not run an offense
Oladipo has clearly been off the entire night and they ran nothing but let him run start and hope he makes it

trash