The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Man you ever notice how some of the shit celebrities be saying or quoting be the same shit said only from BGOL? Like Shannon Sharpe, that negro Paul Pierce (we know you here bro) Umar, Tariq. Them mfs here lurking! Real talk.

Most definitely. I've heard ESPN hosts, political analysts, etc. say things that I've only seen here. All kinds of folks lurk on here.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn captain save a hoe...you may be right. He does talk kind of direct to those women who voluntarily call his show. :giggle: and it seems to be what's driving his popularity. What do you think should be done about it? Cancel him?
Captain save a hoe huh lol. I would return the compliment except I don't know what the term is for a male that saves sassy men with man purses and nose piercings. Captain save a sus?

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cause they have nothing else to stand on., i bet they faggot ass daddies had jehri curl and wore acid washed jeans
Fucking rappers in the 80s dressed like that.
whoodini?
Furious five ?
Full force?

Ever watch saved by the bell?
any movies from the 80s?
Who gives a fuck.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
You can call them what you want. These young men have decided Fuck Black Girl Magic, Fuck Black Girls Rock, Fuck dealing with chics over 200lbs, Fuck dealing with some chic who has some other niggas kids. and fuck niggas who call them coons.
Childish. So Black women can't celebrate themselves? Seems like that hateful energy would be better spent taking their example and finding ways to celebrate US.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
What an ally. I wonder what happened to her twin?:dunno:
The Sista is standing up for the message that he's putting out, but she doesn't seem to think it applies to her. This fraudulent bih is just riding his coattails.:smh:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Devin Samuels vs Dr. Dumar (aka Nigmund Fraud) :lol:
Muhfuckas out here riding the wave all the way to the bank.

BRUH - you ain't kiddin'. It's about 20 vids in my title page at youtube - with his name in it, maybe more.

He needs to start charging for youtubers just putting his name in they title :lol:

But I digress, what I really wanted to chime is: was there any smoke or criticisms for Mr. Samuels back when he was critiquing mostly black men?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
BRUH - you ain't kiddin'. It's about 20 vids in my title page at youtube - with his name in it, maybe more.

He needs to start charging for youtubers just putting his name in they title :lol:

But I digress, what I really wanted to chime is: was there any smoke or criticisms for Mr. Samuels back when he was critiquing mostly black men?
Not really. It was crickets as far as I know of as long as he was commenting about and TO the fellas to up their game.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Childish. So Black women can't celebrate themselves? Seems like that hateful energy would be better spent taking their example and finding ways to celebrate US.
Black women celebrate themselves while putting down Black men or at the expense of Black men. In contrast to when Black men celebrate themselves its always an issue with Black women and they throw up "well what about Black women"

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s not the version of fuck he meant

Think of a bet movie where they say “forget you”
Well when my very Black grandmother said in observing her Black granddaughters in law said that if she was a man she wouldn't want none of these lil old gals and mind you this was back in 1994. What did she mean? I can tell what I think she meant. She meant most of the women out here aren't worth being bothered with.