The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
…And he blew up December of last year. The dates you typed out on those two videos from spring and summer 2020 supports my assertion that since he blew up, his focus has not been on accountability of men. Thanks for validating me, family.
He blew up in early 2020. He was a known entity by December
You haven’t been validated, because all the evidence is out there that proves the contrary
Some of you niggas are at war with yourself

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
The statement you quoted of mine where I was pointing out a difference in the approach of Shahrazad Ali vs Kevin Samuels was specifically speaking of how within the same conversation Sista Ali admonished both Black women and Black men- even though her focus was on Black women. This in comparison to Kevin who in his current videos focuses on admonishing Black women and does not within the same video tend to admonish Black men.

I understand what you are arguing just fine. I actually see little difference between Ali and Samuels delivery. You haven't watched many Ali videos.

With that stated, Samuels' focus on women at this point does not make his message any less relevant. I don't understand why you think that he needs to address men in the same sentence that he addresses women.

Last edited:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know they scraping the bottom of barrel if they are critiquing high school pictures.
Cause they have nothing else to stand on., i bet they faggot ass daddies had jehri curl and wore acid washed jeans
Fucking rappers in the 80s dressed like that.
whoodini?
Furious five ?
Full force?

Ever watch saved by the bell?
any movies from the 80s?
Who gives a fuck.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn this brotha blew the fuck up in a short time. He’s got more subscribers than both of Tariq’s channels, Boyce’s and TBA’s combined.
He blew up because he's talking real shit. Nobody gives a shit what Marcus Sanders, or Boyce Watkins got to say. Kevin Sanders got shine because he's more palatable to the masses than say Minister Jap, Coach Greg Adams, Obsidian and Oshay. But all of those brothers are saying the same thing. "Black woman get your shit together"

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cause they have nothing else to stand on., i bet they faggot ass daddies had jehri curl and wore acid washed jeans
Fucking rappers in the 80s dressed like that.
whoodini?
Furious five ?
Full force?

Ever watch saved by the bell?
any movies from the 80s?
Who gives a fuck.
Tupac was first dude I know of who had a nose ring. Tupac was in the ballet in high school. I bet everybody who brings up KS high school days up got Tupac playing in their car.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
…And he blew up December of last year. The dates you typed out on those two videos from spring and summer 2020 supports my assertion that since he blew up, his focus has not been on accountability of men. Thanks for validating me, family.
original.gif

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He blew up because he empowers unaccomplished and incapable males who power up on hearing women get put in their place. Most of his followers are broke and working class middle class impressionable cats who most of the shit he seems to talk about doesnt apply to anyway.
I guess I must be in the minority although I don't work for the president or the governor I don't think many would label me as unaccomplished or broke.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
He blew up in early 2020. He was a known entity by December
You haven’t been validated, because all the evidence is out there that proves the contrary
Some of you niggas are at war with yourself
That doesn't sound all that far off base. Except that I wouldn't he blew up in early 2000. Feels like I might have first heard of him in a thread of yours on here around late summer. The vid posted on WSHH sent him viral and he's been gaining momentum since.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I understand what you are arguing just find. I actually see little difference between Ali and Samuels delivery. You haven't watched many Ali videos.

With that stated, Samuels' focus on women at this point does not make his message any less relevant. I don't understand why you think that he needs to address men in the same sentence that he addresses women.
What you said in bold is another issue unrelated to what I spoke of in that post. I wasn't speaking on what he "should" talk about. I spoke on what the differences were between her speech and his videos that feature women seeking high value men.

Kevin's free to speak on what he wants to speak on. He's doing what's making him money. Expertly played his 15 minutes of fame right on into a whole hour. For the most part it's not my thing, but no one's pointing a gun at anyone's head to make them watch or not watch him.

Also, I have seen a number of Shahrazad's vids and interviews, met her and read her books.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
He blew up because he empowers unaccomplished and incapable males who power up on hearing women get put in their place. Most of his followers are broke and working class middle class impressionable cats who most of the shit he seems to talk about doesnt apply to anyway.
Insightful. I had been thinking the same thing. I'd add to that the average age of the guys probably tends early 40s and younger.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
He blew up because he's talking real shit. Nobody gives a shit what Marcus Sanders, or Boyce Watkins got to say. Kevin Sanders got shine because he's more palatable to the masses than say Minister Jap, Coach Greg Adams, Obsidian and Oshay. But all of those brothers are saying the same thing. "Black woman get your shit together"
CAG was cool when he first became somewhat of a brand but as he grew his Tommy Sotomayor-like hatred of BW and MAGA character came out.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
He blew up because he's talking shit that's sweet to our ears. Admonishing women to their faces in videos.
Not much different than Joel Olsteen or Creflo Dollar preaching positivity and prosperity but never about sin and responsibility. People don't wanna hear that.

All 3 of em making that paper.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He blew up because he's talking shit that's sweet to our ears. Admonishing women to their faces in videos.
Not much different than Joel Olsteen or Creflo Dollar preaching positivity and prosperity but never about sin and responsibility. People don't wanna hear that.

All 3 of em making that paper.
This is America the land of so called capitalism. You wouldn't begrudge a man for making a dollar would you?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think a large bulk are college age kids to mid 30s. Those who are in constant proximity to women that have been inaccessible to them because of their social standing. Kevin provides them with hope.
The young guys I know in their 30s my cousins, my friends cousins and sons they don't really care about Black women. They have already left and date other races of women. One of my friends sons said they aren't putting up with the foolishness that my generation put up with. I have several male cousins my age 50 and above and smh most are with women of other races and these guys fall into just below hvm. There's a problem in our community and like one brother whose video I just watched said KS is just the tip of a very big iceberg.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The young guys I know in their 30s my cousins, my friends cousins and sons they don't really care about Black women. They have already left and date other races of women. One of my friends sons said they aren't putting up with the foolishness that my generation put up with. I have several male cousins my age 50 and above and smh most are with women of other races and these guys fall into just below hvm. There's a problem in our community and like one brother whose video I just watched said KS is just the tip of a very big iceberg.
Interesting. You also seem to know alot of coons.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is America the land of so called capitalism. You wouldn't begrudge a man for making a dollar would you?
I don't care for some things about his methodology and messaging but I admire how he was able to capitalize off of his success and stay viral. He's on course right now to be one of the most successful Black internet YouTubers.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn captain save a hoe...you may be right. He does talk kind of direct to those women who voluntarily call his show. :giggle: and it seems to be what's driving his popularity. What do you think should be done about it? Cancel him?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man you ever notice how some of the shit celebrities be saying or quoting be the same shit said only from BGOL? Like Shannon Sharpe, that negro Paul Pierce (we know you here bro) Umar, Tariq. Them mfs here lurking! Real talk.
Like what?

I only remember mike hill saying “he gon cry in the car” when I used to make them threads.

Nobody else be saying the BGOL lingo