‘Star Wars: The Bad Batch’: First Trailer for ‘Clone Wars’ Spinoff Series

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
This is the directu8n Disney shouldve went instead of rebeks ir resistance. This is star wars no more kiddie shit!

Snyckerbar76

Accidentally gave a fuck on Dec. 11, 2019.
BGOL Investor
I need to go back to sleep. I saw "Star Wars: The Bad Bitch" and got excited for some intergalactic hoes and happy that Slam got himself a Disney check. I'mma show myself out now.

Damn. Me too. I thought we had some freaky green Twi'leks from Hutt's House of Happy Hoez hiding in this thread:

128444308_139472364305737_5464449684405548138_n.jpg

Instagram: @tiarabreecosplay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the directu8n Disney shouldve went instead of rebeks ir resistance. This is star wars no more kiddie shit!
idk man. The way the characters who are bad ass never fight, the dumbness of the storm troopers to show off someones fighting skills. I feel like it still is for kids. So much fluff. I want a series with just the bad ass dudes, get the troopers outta there

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor

:lol:

why not? The rest of that galaxy uses Twi’leks for Everything from Hoes to the slave labor force.
It’s a sure sign of baller status to have Twi’lex bitches around.

that’s why Jabba had one chained to his sled...until she got out pocket and he fed that bitch to his Rancor.

might need to throw some Aayla Secura pics up for the fam since we on thick ass alien bitches today.

Darkness's

Registered
Disney aint playing. The best thing George Lucas ever did was selling the franchise and is no longer part of the creative process :dance:
Shut up you dumb cheerleader. Disney damn near destroyed star wars. They cancelled clone wars and rsleplaced it with that kiddie garbage show rebels. They couldve had something going with the sequels but they hired rhian Johnson with his big ego and his arrogant fathead to match he fucked up the flow and continuity of the trilogy arc and now the whole trilogy is a disjointed incoherrent mess with each sequel contradicting the previous film. If it wasnt for jon favereau and dave filoni saving the star wars franchise with the mandalorian star wars wouldve went under. The only reason lucas sold to Disney was because his daughfer was born that year and he wanted to be a father full time instead of working on a otber trilogy. That sequel trilogy was anything but a greedy money grab concocted by disney. Most of what Lucas had planned for the trilogy waz way better than that Disney crap. the force awakens was the only goid movie. Youre a dumb mousketeer that tapdances for anything they do just like that emoji in your post.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Shut up you dumb cheerleader. Disney damn near destroyed star wars. They cancelled clone wars and rsleplaced it with that kiddie garbage show rebels. They couldve had something going with the sequels but they hired rhian Johnson with his big ego and his arrogant fathead to match he fucked up the flow and continuity of the trilogy arc and now the whole trilogy is a disjointed incoherrent mess with each sequel contradicting the previous film. If it wasnt for jon favereau and dave filoni saving the star wars franchise with the mandalorian star wars wouldve went under. The only reason lucas sold to Disney was because his daughfer was born that year and he wanted to be a father full time instead of working on a otber trilogy. That sequel trilogy was anything but a greedy money grab concocted by disney. Most of what Lucas had planned for the trilogy waz way better than that Disney crap. the force awakens was the only goid movie. Youre a dumb mousketeer that tapdances for anything they do just like that emoji in your post.

Bro all the cheesy goofy things with Star Wars is because of Lucas. He gets credit for creating the franchise but that's it, He is the reason the prequels suck and the last movies suck. It was George Lucas 's idea to make Luke some weirdo drinking alien milk on that island.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It was George Lucas 's idea to make Luke some weirdo drinking alien milk on that island.
its documented in multiple interviews by Kennedy Johnson and Iger - that Lucas had NO input on eps 7 & 8

the milk was Kennedy & Ree-an Johnson

Darkness's

Registered
Bro all the cheesy goofy things with Star Wars is because of Lucas. He gets credit for creating the franchise but that's it, He is the reason the prequels suck and the last movies suck. It was George Lucas 's idea to make Luke some weirdo drinking alien milk on that island.
The phantom menace was the only bad thing abojt the prequels. Lucas had no input on the sequels whatsoever. Once Disney bought out Lucas films they dropped Lucas original script for the sequel trilogy.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was ok.Including a huge story thread from the film's is helping hold my interest in the show

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
The phantom menace was the only bad thing abojt the prequels. Lucas had no input on the sequels whatsoever. Once Disney bought out Lucas films they dropped Lucas original script for the sequel trilogy.
For what it was,the phantom menace wasn't bad. Outside of jar jar and young anakin.
Lucas was more about innovation and pushing the boundaries of technology at the time and the fight scenes in the prequels are by far the best out of all the episodes in the past and even the new trilogy.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
these Easter Egg videos explain so much ..i would b lost without them .....lol

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I watched the first two episodes yesterday afternoon.

This shit started out pretty good and I was very impressed.

The series starts right after Palpatine executed Order 66. The Bad Batch because of their genetic faults, the inhibitor chip did not activate allowing them to continue with free will.

Kanaan "from Star Wars Rebels" made his debut as a padawan and we got to see how his Jedi Master Depa Billaba was taken down by Order 66 and we saw Kanaan escape. Freddie Prinze Jr. did his voice.

We got to see how the Clones reacted to Order 66 on how they basically became drones and got away from having their unique autonomy from what we saw in "Clone Wars".

A new female Clone has been introduced into the Star Wars Universe. I have my theories on who she is and if it plays out the way I think, it will change everything we know of all the major Jedi characters starting with Anakin and ending with Rey from the last trilogy.

Grand Moff Tarkin made his debut. It was shown in Clone Wars he did not like the Clones, but has shown interest in the Bad Batch. Moff Tarkin also seems to be the one who is creating the directive of retiring the Clones and going with Consripts (Drafts) for the future Imperial Stormtroopers.

Crosshair from the Bad Batch, its looking like he will be the base model for the future Imperial Death Troopers. You can see it with his body style and how he changed the paint scheme on his armor.

Sal Gerrara made his debut and is getting ready to start up the rebellion.

This series is looking to answer a shitload of questions on what Palapatines plans are from what we saw from Episodes 4 to 9 and what we saw in "The Mandalorian" with Baby Yoda and Moff Gideon.

For those who don't know, The Bad Batch were introduced in Season 7 of the Clone Wars.