Damn Joe Rogan out here calling us Apes

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the longer clip, he attempts to clean it up a bit, talking about he had a really good time and everybody was cool.... but mufucka literally leads into it by saying a black theater is the equivalent Planet of the Apes....wtf?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I have always wondered why any of you paid attention, much less followed
this shrill voiced, little dick ball-headed cac
tenor.gif

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
"We walked into Africa". This sentence to me is worst than Trump saying shithole countries. And look at how the other guy is laughing. Joe probably says nword jokes to his friends all the time.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Rogan is a known racist and he happily has other racists on his show all the time.

His move is to have so racist on the show and let the person say whatever they want without calling them out on any of it. When he gets called out on doing that he claims he's not bright and just hear to learn.

If you're Black and a fan of his show you're a fucking idiot.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
e7e8-195f-4921-8549-a481637bd565

I listen to his podcast from time to time. Many people in the black community gives us a bad image - the poor and rich blacks, they try to barter me to white supremacists all the time which is weak as hell.

The problems starts here, the cheerleading white/Asian products while attacking your own.

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I exposed him years ago with that fried chicken and watermelon joke about a black mma fighter. But in one sense he comes off as if he has admiration and respect for blacks then he says this. That’s why I’d rather deal with an overt white supremacist not somebody who acts liberal but then later switches up.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The only solutions that matters for our future is Nation Building and Doing For Self. Anything else is a waste of time and counterproductive. We remain at the top of most negative stats and remain at the bottom for positive stats. What is our breaking point that will move us into nation building and doing for self?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No.

Also Joe Rogan never claimed to be an ally.

If you listen to him for 10 mins you can tell who you dealing with.

Is it wrong to expect every white person to be racist and even if they claim to be an ally, somehow a part of them loves their privilege. We got to stop giving the motherfukers passes

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe Rogan like most cac men has an inferior complex against us and tries to compensate for it by trying to be some tough guy who thinks he has deep intellect. Interesting enough his wife had her 1st child with a black man, the brother Dino from the r&b group H town and adopted her interracial daughter.

You can just imagine the the type of foul shit he's said to his wife and mix breed stepdaughter about us to make himself feel good.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Rogan is a known racist and he happily has other racists on his show all the time.

His move is to have so racist on the show and let the person say whatever they want without calling them out on any of it. When he gets called out on doing that he claims he's not bright and just hear to learn.

If you're Black and a fan of his show you're a fucking idiot.
The Bill Maher maneuver