Damn Joe Rogan out here calling us Apes

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
They obviously cant be negotiated to do anything as we haven't gotten shit except lip service and symbolism. Yet you cape for them shamelessly.
Ya hate ta see it
:itsawrap:
and those same racist white people can be negotiated into paying what they owe in reparations? They must be less racist than you really believe.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
They obviously cant be negotiated to do anything as we haven't gotten shit except lip service and symbolism. Yet you cape for them shamelessly.
Ya hate ta see it
:itsawrap:

I'm fully aware of white racism on the right and the LEFT. They on the left agree with me about 80% of things. I get what I can from that. I have ZERO expectation that any group of whites will ever pay what they owe (right now in this climate). I'm voting that one day as the demographics of the country changes that one day they'll be less of them where what's owed can be finally paid.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm fully aware of white racism on the right and the LEFT. They on the left agree with me about 80% of things. I get what I can from that. I have ZERO expectation that any group of whites will ever pay what they owe (right now in this climate). I'm voting that one day as the demographics of the country changes that one day they'll be less of them where what's owed can be finally paid.
People like you keeping Lyndon Johnson 50 year dream alive lol. Captured electorate ass negro. Smh.
So at what year does your hope come to fruition breh? 2030, 2040, 2065?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I let that dude know what it was a long time ago. I don't begrudge him, just don't fuck with his kind - do that over there, we'll do this over here. if our paths cross let the chips fall where they may but any resistance to our struggle will be met with the appropriate response.

I stand firmly...on what you stand on..brah

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
I exposed him years ago with that fried chicken and watermelon joke about a black mma fighter. But in one sense he comes off as if he has admiration and respect for blacks then he says this. That’s why I’d rather deal with an overt white supremacist not somebody who acts liberal but then later switches up.

Yea i peeped his honkie ass when Kimbo and Dada3000 fought he said they didn't have any stamina because they ate Cheese Nips and Grape Soda.

Honkies really study us so i guess he feels that's our favorite snack, fuckin clown.

My baseline is that anybody white is probably a racist and go from there.

Yeap, this is how i've always moved so shit like this doesn't surprise me.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@hocjo2626
Aint that right out the racist white boy handbook? Go find some black celebrity to cape for you in order to cool off the criticism. I won’t be falling for it. Larry fuckin up.
HBO%20-%20John%20Russo%2042020.jpg

"Yep. It sure works wonders for me..."
:hmm::hmm::hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Dwayne Johnson Walks Back Joe Rogan Support After N-Word Controversy
By Charu Sinha@charulatasinha

3c818fb3f9b06817e2813a94a33609d866-dwayne-johnson.rsquare.w330.jpg

Photo: FilmMagic
In a predictable turn of events, Dwayne Johnson has walked back his support of Joe Rogan after a video of the podcaster saying the N-word went viral last week. Johnson had initially spoken out in support of Rogan following the ongoing Spotify controversy, commenting on Rogan’s response video, “Great stuff here, brother. Perfectly articulated. Look forward to coming on [the podcast] one day and breaking out the tequila with you.” After author Don Winslow tagged Johnson in a tweet linking to the compilation video, Johnson replied, “Thank you so much for this. I hear you as well as everyone here 100%.” He continued, “I was not aware of his N word use prior to my comments, but now I’ve become educated to his complete narrative. Learning moment for me.” Rogan has since apologized for his usage of the N-word, calling the video “fucking horrible, even to me,” but adding that the clips were “taken out of context.” Spotify has deleted over 100 episodes of The Joe Rogan Experience in the past few days, and various public figures are continuing to boycott the streaming service over its platforming of Rogan and COVID-19 misinformation.

I was disappointed as f*ck with the Rock for this one

NO one asked for him to even say nothing

he wanna die on a hill for that white man?

he better decide what he side he on

before they remind him.